Favorite vintage cow? -

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Pre-2007? Early SASS would be back in that era so I would say some of the cat lady crew. Who was the fat, obnoxious, MAI HUSBAND, one who posted a ridiculous hamburger story and had her avatar changed to that? Husbando eventually dumped her too, hah. Also, a few old school Eve Online people.

I later on learned about Dec, diaperchu (fucking gross), the decline of Maddox, etc.

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Syaoran Li

Branson's Most Wanted
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, if we're talking about vintage lolcows, why not bring up vintage lolcow fandoms?

There were a lot of those in the Web 1.0 and 1.5 eras, and a few in the early Web 2.0 days that ended up falling by the wayside.

Some are still cesspools of autism today, but are nowhere near as active or notable compared to how they were in the 1990's and 2000's.

Star Trek (Trekkies were the OG shitty fandom)
Hetalia
Twilight
Sonic The Hedgehog
YouTube CAW wrestling
Mind's Eye Theatre (AKA World of Darkness LARP)

Inflatable Julay

stop posting grandpa
kiwifarms.net
I just remembered an old favorite from when SA was good: Ariel Campos/Two Worlds

He was kind of like a proto-Connor Bible, the name "Two Worlds" came from his belief that there were two distinct realities, our real world and the world of imagination that only he was able to enter. He was a virgin past 22 or 24 and frequented the same strip club where his own sister worked. Helldump also asked him to identify a picture of a vagina that they sent him to which he replied "I don't know what that is". I know there's a lot more to the story but I don't have an SA account anymore and my memory is hazy.

helldump2.jpg

E: Here's a good rundown https://kiwifarms.net/threads/something-awful-and-friends.9689/post-1404622

Last edited:

snuffleupagus

kiwifarms.net
This guy. View attachment 849717 He lives his life as Peter Pan and has been doing it for years. http://pixyland.org/peterpan/ I don't know if he has a thread but I remember a friend showing me his page even before youtube was a thing.
I follow this guy in Facebook, he’s a hoot.

Overall I think he’s pretty benign and just really really into that kid forever mentality, but then again there are some red flags out there. I remember when he married his Tinkerbell wife and shared pictures from the wedding/reception, there was a grown ass man dressed in a little boy romper set and obviously wearing a diaper. There were also some people in fetish wear in attendance. So obviously he’s in some sort of kink community, but he just comes across as so damned silly and harmless.

Still, dude is on to something, he’s in his 50s and looks so damn young.

Reactions: hotcheetospuffs

Marco Fucko

the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble
kiwifarms.net
Jack Thompson, the anti-vidya and rap lawyer of the 90s and early 00s.
So annoying he got disbarred, something that distinguishes him from the simpletons of Law Twitter or even the formidable Kevin LanDUI.

Reactions: Never Scored

Never Scored

kiwifarms.net
Jack Thompson, the anti-vidya and rap lawyer of the 90s and early 00s.
So annoying he got disbarred, something that distinguishes him from the simpletons of Law Twitter or even the formidable Kevin LanDUI.
The Thompson stuff peaked when someone made a game based on one of his rantings called "I'm OK." IIRC noted vagina grabber Alec Holowka worked on it.

• Informative
Reactions: Marco Fucko

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Joe Cracker. I was following him as those Light of Courage animations were being released and they were so fucking funny to me back then.
LoC is such a treasured inside joke between my husband and I that I ordered him a custom printed t-shirt with the text

Don't Call Me "Pig-Face"

as a gift.

pigface.png

Other than that, I guess off the top of my head, Deeker. I found him by accident years ago on his original website. It creeped me out then and I didn't even know the half of it until I read the thread here and laughed the whole way through.

Edit: I can't leave out Jan Terri.

• DRINK!
Reactions: RG 448

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I should include this guy too. I wasn't sure if he was even traceable anymore but I found him. The Daily Dancer

I used to follow this guy and his absurd dance videos 15 years ago, when I was in junior high/high school. I even bought a t-shirt from his (now defunct) shop. He was a big nerd who posted videos dancing poorly in his bachelor pad. I don't even know if it's so much lolcow material as it is a goofy early-mid 2000s time capsule.

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I should include this guy too. I wasn't sure if he was even traceable anymore but I found him. The Daily Dancer

I used to follow this guy and his absurd dance videos 15 years ago, when I was in junior high/high school. I even bought a t-shirt from his (now defunct) shop. He was a big nerd who posted videos dancing poorly in his bachelor pad. I don't even know if it's so much lolcow material as it is a goofy early-mid 2000s time capsule.
here he is dancing to billie jean on a playground, complete with slide entrance and kids playing with their parents in the background. what a goofster.

also what a fucking ripoff. bitch didnt even moonwalk.

• Winner
Reactions: saralovesjuicyfruit
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino