Favorite Youtubers? -

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
The title kind of spoiled the point of this thread. If you visit Youtube regularly, which are some of your favorite channels to watch?

Personally I'm a huge fan of AlphaOmegaSin, because his opinion videos seem more sincere than those of other popular channels, probably due to the fact that he isn't really that close to his network. He is basically everything Jim Sterling claims he is (unbiased, a consumer advocate, funny), but without a Patreon.

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
kiwifarms.net
Definitely seconded Jontron and TotalBiscuit. His wacky voices get a little repetitive but I still enjoy most of Dookieshed's videos. Also Smooth McGroove is excellent.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's see...

I can thank @Poison_Ivy for introducing me to Markiplier...

Otherwise, the other Youtuber channels I haunt regularly:
Razorfist (Much akin to AlphaOmegaSin, but has one of the sharpest wits I've ever come across)
JonTron (the funny former half of GameGrumps)
DasBoSchitt (creator of the Gmod Idiot Box - doesn't update as much anymore, but his stuff is usually quality)
Krunkidile (Legitimately funny SFM animator)
ShoddyCast (A pair of brothers that make real quality videos about vidya lore)
HybridLibrarian (One of those "Top 10 bah blah blah" channels, but this Frenchman does it with style)
BrendanielReads (Dramatic reader, was mentioned in the Sonichu subforum, and one of very few people that nearly made me pass out from laughing too hard)

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
kiwifarms.net
I like oliverage24. He doesn't post that much new stuff nowadays, but his "how to draw really good" tutorials are the best. I also love Ashens, because the products he reviews are so ridiculous. Shout out to gamegrumps too, they've improved since Jontron left (he's improved as well) imho.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I do a lot of work in a studio full of people I don't really want to have conversation with so I usually have youtube playing nonstop. Some of my background noise:
RedLetterMedia. I started watching them a while ago and was like, "Holy shit these are my people." Their videos are intelligible and actually enjoyable to watch without wanting to lower the volume. Also I may have developed a massive crush on Jay but seriously he gets hotter every episode why is he doing this to me. I also really like Your Movie Sucks because - again - it's someone who's actually backing up their points with actual thought instead of screeching about it.
CreepsMcPasta I'm a sucker for really long creepypastas, and he has a really soothing voice. I watch a lot of game channels such as PeanutButterGamer, Caddicarus, Game Theorists and TamashiiHiroka.

I used to watch a lot of TGWTG in it's heyday because it seemed exciting and new that people were grouping together and making fun content, but the quality started low and never really got better. It's embarrassing. I used to watch GameGrumps too but they just seem really fucking disingenuous.

LordDarkrai

I'm really feeling it!
kiwifarms.net
My favorites so far through some, I learned to be picky about that after finding out the dark side of TGWTG.

JonTron: I'm happy to see a critic that's doesn't try too hard to be funny. It's refreshing.
Game Sack: They talk a lot of different games so it's fun to see the games I missed out.
AlphaOmegaSin: You could see the passion in his videos.
Chuggaaconroy: I loved his LP on Xenoblade, he did a great job on it.
RedLetterMedia: I loved the Star Wars reviews.
ZeRo: He does a lot of great Smash Bros videos showing off most of the characters.
Rasen Bran: He does a Shin Megami Tensei podcast that is excellent. His podcast made me love the series even more.
GoatJesus: I like his analysis videos, especially his Evangelion videos.
DouchebagChocolat: He does some really good anime reviews.

Last edited:

Drossel

GOD DAMNED BASTARDOUS CHILD
kiwifarms.net
Million Dollar Extreme is probably my favourite thing on the internet.
Everything from the big video projects, large-scale stunts like Dark Sykes, the TED Talk and the anime con presentation as well as the overall type of humour and the opinions Sam Hyde seems to genuinely have just really appeals to me.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
For me, the holy triumvirate of God-tier Youtube personalities will always be Cr1tikal, the Best Friends Zaibatsu and Northernlion. Yahtzee doesn't count as he uploads his videos on the Escapist website first.

Reactions: Sunny-D

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Garfunkel and Oates channel even though there hasn't been a new video there in half a year. I quite enjoy their music.

For comedy, I also go to Highest Primate's channel for my needs there. Ted Torbich, oldfartrants and some other political channels are some of my favorites too. I could probably think of some more.

ZehnBoat

!sibcpimt
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/user/justafriendsa/
https://www.youtube.com/user/iconoclast187/
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChipCheezumLPs/
Lets players
justafriend did spyro games, and shows them off nicely too
iconoclast does mostly horror but also did the swapper
chip cheezum does metal gear solid amongst other things

https://www.youtube.com/user/BrendanielReads/
currently doing a dramatic reading of sonichu, and other things

https://www.youtube.com/user/OskarPuzzle/
if you like cube puzzles, then you will love this channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/Imaperson/
one of the best YTPers, usually long, always loud. just fun

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino