Favorite Youtubers?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
Except for vtubers, goofy shit like Chills or Steve's MRE reviews, and RedLetterMedia which everyone here already watches, I mostly watch high-effort gaming channels.

Video essays:
Raycevik mostly does post-mortems of popular games and series.
Joseph Anderson focuses more on current games with similar depth and format but insane length. This is the guy with a 5-hour Witcher 2 video.
Matt McMuscles is more "youtubey" than the others and does more multimedia and also does some gameplay stuff, but also does his reasearch.
Knowledge Hub is also more multimedia than games-focused. Does the research but also navel-gazes a bit. Bizarre production. Formerly a "history with cartoons" channel, but switched it up very dramatically at some point.

Boomer shooters:
Civvie is both good at shooters and also very good at talking about them.
Gman is worse at shooters but loves them and is also a sick ausie cunt.

Pokeman
Johnstone does completionist challenges with a franchise focused on making that as difficult as possible, at times.
Asprey did a couple of series, one on cut content and another on intentional softlocks. Enormous fucking weeb, but interesting to watch.
False Swipe Gaming does historical and current competitive analysis. Really dry unless you like this sort of thing, but well-researched.

Autism
Mitten Squad focuses on challenge playthroughs, mostly of Bethesda games. Looks exactly like he sounds. Very entertaining.
Sseth Tzeentach is a chans-poisoned Swede but goes very hard into reviewing older, or more autistic games like Caves of Qud or Elona.
Mandalore is so similar to Sseth in format, interests, and Europeanis that people often joke they're the same person, but Mandalore is much less meme-y and more relaxed. Together they "ruined the SS13 community" by bringing moderate interest to the game when it was lousy with perverts and Goons.
Dunkey isn't actually autistic, I just don't know where else to put him. He plays games and he makes jokes. Probably one of the best in this extremely saturated format.

Last edited:

McAfee'sCorpse

"My cresta.........."
kiwifarms.net
Jeez, a lot of these did not age well. Welp, heres my list.

Mumkey Jones/Simian Jimmy
Possum Reviews
Diesal Patches
Turkey Tom
DeadwingDork
James Lee
Crowbcat
Toonzies
Urinating Tree
OneyPlays
ThrasherMagazine
Political Juice
Knowledge Hub/AlternateHistoryHub
YMS
Vargskelethor Joel
Noodle
Andrei Terbea
treatsforbeasts
GradeAUnderA
Internet Historian
AlienMyth64
Cr1tkal
Flashgitz
Cvit
Danny Casale
FreedomToons
Nick Robinson
Whang!
RebelTaxi
apandah
GrandLineReviews
Just Stop
Saltydkdan
Emplemon

Insignificant person

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
kiwifarms.net
I really like Saberspark's reviews. Especially after he rose in popularity, his videos have become a lot better in terms of analyzing cartoons and their production history.

AlephOne2Many

the late nightmare special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Explaining Computers makes me feel like I'm in a cozy "Introduction to Technology" class that is more useful than what's in actual schools.

I kinda wish the dude was my teacher during that point.

Jared Shelton

卐 Gas the Weebs 卐
kiwifarms.net
GeoWizard - His GeoGuessr videos are alright but I really like his ''Mission Across Norway'' series
Lazy Masquerade - Horror videos; mainly focuses on true-crime & mysteries
EthosLab - Minecraft Youtuber who is somehow not autistic despite playing with virtual Lego for the past 10 years
Jim Browning - Scam Hunter
Anxiety War - Pedo Hunter

Max Doof

You can find me in multimedia
kiwifarms.net
Ordinary Sausage
Not my absolute favorite but one of my favorite new youtubers. A complete surprise from 2020 but even after a year he's actually gotten better even if I would prefer he didn't ham up his voice as much.
I give him four Mark Ruffalos out of five

Defunctland
His quality is super amazing and his Jim Henson series was amazing.

Whang!
I love that he seems to really enjoy what he talks about and the fact he never takes himself seriously.

Last edited:

Starscreams Cape

Year of the C.H.U.D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Baseball season is coming...and that means getting into the groove of watching Matt Antonelli's channel. He had a cup of coffee in MLB, bouncing around and never really catching on. But he's a pretty good YouTuber, telling about his experiences in the game. It's the minutiae that's the most interesting. "What do major leaguers do after a game", "what kind of food do you end up eating", etc

Wikipedia

You didn't read the tos, your soul is mine.
kiwifarms.net

Preferred Penne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
Here's a list of (most of) my Favorite channels.

Oneyplays - silly boys doing gamey things

newLEGACYinc - a bunch of (mostly) super cool and extra silly dudes who play mostly wrestling games and dabble in other games as well, have been streaming since justin.tv was a thing. Also have a huge annual charity stream every August.

Red Letter Media - Two drunks and a Susan talk about why movies should be set on fire.

Wrestling Bios - A neat little wrestling mini-doc channel hosted by a guy with a thick accent if you don't mind that. Currently running a series called "Reliving The War" covering every week of the WWF/WCW Monday Night War and awarding points based on head-to-head segments.

OSW (Old School Wrestling) Review - Three racist Irishmen review old wrestling shows.

Hats Off Entertainment - A nice mini-doc channel that covers beloved comedy icons of the past. John Candy, Gene Wilder, the Three Stooges, and Laurel and Hardy are recurring favorites.

Gallifrey Gals - A spinoff of a channel called Fan Theory TV, in which two people (One Fan, One Newb) watch the fan's favorite TV show. Hosted by a couple of cute chicks named Paula and Katrina. Currently Paula's favorite shows being shared with Katrina are Star Trek TNG and Avatar: The Last Airbender, while Katrina is sharing Doctor Who and Rick and Morty with Paula (so you can kind of tell the difference in taste). I only watch this channel for the TNG watchalongs though. Katrina tends to cry a bit.

Urinating Tree - Sports with a healthy dose of piss and vinegar from your favorite yinzer.

Homestar Runner - Yeah, they ain't dead yet. The classic web cartoon of a wrestleman and a no-arm show-arm. And also there's The Cheat.

Botchamania - An amazingly long-running collection of wrestling botches, video game music, Simpsons references, and dry British humor.

Binging With Babish - A chef bends to the will of his autistic fanbase to recreate foodstuffs from their favorite media.

Secret Base - Formerly SB Nation, featuring various interesting sports stories and themes, and also Jon Bois so that's guaranteed entertainment.

Foolish Baseball - Statistics and interesting facts plus amusing pixel art equals a fun little baseball channel.

Explosm Entertainment - Home of Cyanide and Happiness, a pretty good/sometimes great web cartoon.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Lately I've been watching PopArena's "Nick Knacks" episodes. While I do favorite him for his thorough research into each of these shows, his SJW-ism does shine through unfortunately and ruins the enjoyment for me. If only he eased back, I wouldn't mind it at all, but I'm sure he can't. Here are two of his recent vids pertaining to Nickelodeon's first two animated series they picked up in 1984.

I just discovered him at the tail end of 2020 and I agree. Hearing "the past was a mistake" so many times gets old. Dude, you're covering shows from the old days. This is a history retrospective. You had to have known going in, right?

I also rolled my eyes so hard at him calling Kevin in Mapletown a "crap man" and saying he was like bad boyfriends/husbands on reddit.

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just discovered him at the tail end of 2020 and I agree. Hearing "the past was a mistake" so many times gets old. Dude, you're covering shows from the old days. This is a history retrospective. You had to have known going in, right?

I also rolled my eyes so hard at him calling Kevin in Mapletown a "crap man" and saying he was like bad boyfriends/husbands on reddit.
See, that's the level of criticism we're dealing with here, it gets old too fast and annoys me to no end. Especially at a show I liked only to get taken down by his words.

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
newLEGACYinc - a bunch of (mostly) super cool and extra silly dudes who play mostly wrestling games and dabble in other games as well, have been streaming since justin.tv was a thing. Also have a huge annual charity stream every August.

Curious what you mean by when you say "mostly". Is it because some of them lean hard into the SJW faggotry? Because if so I agree 100%