Favorite Youtubers?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Preferred Penne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
Curious what you mean by when you say "mostly". Is it because some of them lean hard into the SJW faggotry? Because if so I agree 100%
I say "mostly" because Slip drags down every single stream with his terrible jokes and commentary, and lately has been screaming "TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS" all the time. I'm waiting for the inevitable troon-out.

At least he doesn't nose-exhale directly into the mic anymore.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
See, that's the level of criticism we're dealing with here, it gets old too fast and annoys me to no end. Especially at a show I liked only to get taken down by his words.
The only time he truly did the whole "the past made mistakes" bit right was in episode 13, where he acknowledged an outdated aspect of Dusty's Treehouse and said "it was a different time and we just need to keep learning as a society" and let it go. Then he turned "the past was a mistake" into an annoying catchphrase. Or went on a tangent about how The Monkees was Naughty because a show from the 60s had gypsy stereotypes, and then suggested that if the reruns came back to TV it should be a "curated run" to get rid of the naughty stereotypes.

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
I say "mostly" because Slip drags down every single stream with his terrible jokes and commentary, and lately has been screaming "TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS" all the time. I'm waiting for the inevitable troon-out.

At least he doesn't nose-exhale directly into the mic anymore.

Agreed 100% Slip is by far the worst.

Duel and Johnny lean hard into the SJW trans rights bullshit sometimes sadly and act like absolute faggots sometimes too sadly. That and the "BELIEVE ALL WIMINS!!!" shit. Sadly, its worse on their twitters. Really wish they didn't. Although guys like Johnny and Duel (mostly) keep it off stream.

Their streams are best when they keep their views out and stay objective. It drags it the fuck down with Duel and Slip go "I HATE MATT RIDDLE GUYS HES A RAPIST"

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only time he truly did the whole "the past made mistakes" bit right was in episode 13, where he acknowledged an outdated aspect of Dusty's Treehouse and said "it was a different time and we just need to keep learning as a society" and let it go. Then he turned "the past was a mistake" into an annoying catchphrase. Or went on a tangent about how The Monkees was Naughty because a show from the 60s had gypsy stereotypes, and then suggested that if the reruns came back to TV it should be a "curated run" to get rid of trt tt0he naughty stereotypes.
Exactly. I just know he'll be acting like this if he does a review of Nick's brief airing of "Camp Runamuck" and it's "women need to know their place" episode!

Every time a new Poparena video comes on my feed I keep forgetting to fast forward over the trans rights message he has starting everyone of those videos just to see what else he may say about the Nickelodeon I used to love.

Daisy

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. I just know he'll be acting like this if he does a review of Nick's brief airing of "Camp Runamuck" and it's "women need to know their place" episode!

Every time a new Poparena video comes on my feed I keep forgetting to fast forward over the trans rights message he has starting everyone of those videos just to see what else he may say about the Nickelodeon I used to love.
Or when he does the Tintn cartoon, because of the original comic adventure Tintin in the Congo with its racism and animal-killing.

He's a good historian and I love getting a look at Nick's early years and seeing how far back I can remember, but I could do without the "black lives matter" as a catchphrase at the beginning and end of each episode these days. (Just link to BLM charities and petitions in the video description, people DO look.)

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or when he does the Tintn cartoon, because of the original comic adventure Tintin in the Congo with its racism and animal-killing.

He's a good historian and I love getting a look at Nick's early years and seeing how far back I can remember, but I could do without the "black lives matter" as a catchphrase at the beginning and end of each episode these days. (Just link to BLM charities and petitions in the video description, people DO look.)
True, he could do this silently that way than having something that would be on the vid for years to come.

Reminded I read that Tintin book years ago, it really is an eye opener but I could understand Hergé's early development as an artist through it. He even admits that in his later years in how he would research these places before drawing his later adventures.

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Agreed 100% Slip is by far the worst.

Duel and Johnny lean hard into the SJW trans rights bullshit sometimes sadly and act like absolute faggots sometimes too sadly. That and the "BELIEVE ALL WIMINS!!!" shit. Sadly, its worse on their twitters. Really wish they didn't. Although guys like Johnny and Duel (mostly) keep it off stream.

Their streams are best when they keep their views out and stay objective. It drags it the fuck down with Duel and Slip go "I HATE MATT RIDDLE GUYS HES A RAPIST"
What's funny is that, maybe four/five years back, they weren't like this. You can see the curve form the less Jericho and Dino got to be involved with streams.

I firmly blame the Discord/Social media dogma and Slip's attempted suicide on this bullshit.

Daisy

kiwifarms.net
True, he could do this silently that way than having something that would be on the vid for years to come.

Reminded I read that Tintin book years ago, it really is an eye opener but I could understand Hergé's early development as an artist through it. He even admits that in his later years in how he would research these places before drawing his later adventures.
There's also the "you can't be a good person and a cop" rhetoric, so I was surprised when he didn't spend half the Inspector Gadget episode harping on how cops were evil and how you couldn't enjoy the show because of it.

I really liked the "Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea" episode, though. I don't remember watching it as a kid but I enjoyed the whole "this show confused a lot of kids and feels like a trippy dream and here is why" angle.

admiral

Новый мир рождается на наших глазах!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe a basic bitch choice, but Drew Gooden consistently puts out good quality, entertaining videos which I actually enjoy and watch immediatley instead of leaving them to rot in my 'watch later' playlist. He doesn't say stupid political shit, he doesn't make lame jokes, he just talks about tv in a low-key manner and shills for squarespace and I can dig that.

There was a guy who I watched recently who made an 'I watched all the simpsons episiodes' video literally a week or so before LSMark or whatever his name is made that 6 hour video which went viral. It was actually quite good for something from a youtuber with <10,000 subs, and it only got 5,000 or so views which is a shame since I think it was worth a watch. Only downside- he sounds like YMS with a headcold.

It's a little sad really, because this guy not only watched the simpsons all the way through, but also watched all of the commentary from the creators and incorporated it into his video, which added a lot of context. Then LSMark then went on to say 'I'm the only person who's made a video about watching all the simpsons episodes!', which just wasn't true lol.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's also the "you can't be a good person and a cop" rhetoric, so I was surprised when he didn't spend half the Inspector Gadget episode harping on how cops were evil and how you couldn't enjoy the show because of it.

I really liked the "Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea" episode, though. I don't remember watching it as a kid but I enjoyed the whole "this show confused a lot of kids and feels like a trippy dream and here is why" angle.
French people and their scifi/fantasy trappings!

Daisy

kiwifarms.net
French people and their scifi/fantasy trappings!
I do want to see the series in full someday, it might make more sense watched at a reasonable hour and in order!

Oh, and Nick Knacks is also gonna be doing Lancelot Link Secret Chimp in the future. Will his need to remind us the past was bad win out over the fact that the entire cast is monkeys dubbed over with human voices?

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do want to see the series in full someday, it might make more sense watched at a reasonable hour and in order!

Oh, and Nick Knacks is also gonna be doing Lancelot Link Secret Chimp in the future. Will his need to remind us the past was bad win out over the fact that the entire cast is monkeys dubbed over with human voices?
Lord knows I'd love to hear him say out those names from the theme song!

I saw his next one will be on David The Gnome, I wonder if he's mentioned this lovely page from the book!
U6QDjOc.jpg

Daisy

kiwifarms.net
Lord knows I'd love to hear him say out those names from the theme song!

I saw his next one will be on David The Gnome, I wonder if he's mentioned this lovely page from the book!
View attachment 2086064
The second thing, he'll probably address really quickly like he did with the naked shota cocks in The Little Prince. And then when he gets to the beach episode of The Littl' Bits...which was actually quite heavily censored for nudity, alcohol, and violence. He mentioned on Twitter that he's got major nostalgia fuzzies for that one, so that should be an...interesting episode.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
Here are some of mine.
- Horrible Reviews
- Dreksler Astral
- History of the Earth
- Alternate History Hub and Knowledge Hub
- Frankie MacDonald
- Numberphile
- Solar Sands
- SquirrelMonkey
- RockingMrE

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
Saltydkdan
Historia Civilis
Jay Foreman (Even if he is a bit too biased at times)
OneyPlays (Only because Julian/DD are back, I'm dropping them like trash after theyre gone)
CodysLab
AlphaBetaGamer

Hard Toothbrush

Yung Yang
kiwifarms.net
LockpickingLawyer for consistent uploads of quick openings of various locks, safes and whatnot. His April Fool's videos have made me laugh quite a lot.

Daniel Naroditsky for his chess streams, mostly because of the way he teaches chess and no bullshit in video titles.

Isaac Arthur for well-researched videos of various scifi concepts like space colonies, space elevators etc.

Mark Rober, Stuff Made Here and Smarter Every Day if you're into science and/or designing cool stuff.

Oh and forgot to mention Vagrant Holiday (that I've discovered right here on the farms). Guy travels around various cities and doesn't pay for accommodations (sleeps in bushes/closets/under the stairs). Once did a tour of an active prison island. Surprisingly addictive.

Last edited: