Favourite Amberlynn Moment Of All Time - Share your fave ‘situations’!

Who’s your fave AL gorlfriend?

• Destiny

Votes: 133 69.3%
  • Krystle

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Kassidy

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Necky

Votes: 40 20.8%

• Total voters

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
My fav ALR video is the Destiny era dollar tree haul. She’s so manic in it and she had a full sack o’ candy to binge on later. I also loved all of the Optavia saga, up until the beginning of 100 days of weighing in. She constantly outdoes herself with being the worlds biggest train wreck.

Reactions: skinnygorl35

ChickenGetYoChickenHere!

Oompah Loompah Prison Guard
kiwifarms.net
Everything she has ever written. From the above mentioned "Rain And Petal Eavesdrops," to "Like a monster truck in the nightlife," to "dicing my purely white fangs," and more.

Some newer members of the flock may not have the link to her wattpad. Here are the gospels of Amberlynn for the uninitiated.
I took a quick peek and noped the fuck out. I know Vogon poetry when i see it.

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
Mine is asking Zach for help on how to edit videos, Zach going out of his way to show her what to do, and then she never once tried or cared to use what he showed her. She even had the gal to "call out" his use of actual video editing while she's over here just recording herself staring at her laptop screen like a fucking troglodyte.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
There's so much that's already been mentioned, like her falling in the lake, bugs falling from her hair, scooting around Walmart, etc. How about the time at Dustin's mom's house when Amber gave a piggyback ride to that little kid? The poor kid was sitting on Amber's shelf butt and Amber had to turn sideways to fit through the doorway. :lol:

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Amber cutting up butter into cubes to show everyone how much 2 ounces is, is something I will never forget.

Right out of the gate she was making the dumbest of dumb excuses about her lack of weight loss.

Reactions: StrawberryDouche

Kelly Bundy

I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.
kiwifarms.net
Whenever kiwis found out that she was lying before she admitted her lahhhs months later. For example when she quit/got fired from her job, the breakup with dusty, the infamous cat saga of 2017 when she tried to get rid off her cats or the riding scootybuffs at wommart security camera bust.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck she could EVER possibly lah that she "doesn't chose the thumbnails"
This isnt even the only video that has a custum thumb.
What gets me is that Becks has to see her doing this. She has to know that Hamber is a ridiculous liar. What does that say about their "relationship" or Becks' character that she'd go along with it. She even defends it sometimes. They deserve each other and the misery they bring each other.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
THANK YOU for this thread, guys. Even if it has been done before, it's very useful for newfags like me. I got so inspired by Amber's poetry and her Valentine's Day video, I can't handle the raw deep emotions, FAWK.

As far as favorite moments, I would definitely say her Burger King mukbang:
  • Her disgusting o-face.
  • Backwards Torrid dress.
  • Singing "OoOoh maaah Gaaaahd" as she opens the burger
  • "I'm not a troll."
  • "I need to eat to survive!"
  • "I have a dietician, y'all."
  • "You have money, why don't you have a dietishun, you're fat, why don't you have a dietishuun?? *tongue click* Well, I have one now. *stuffs her face with fast food*

Godless Goddess

kiwifarms.net
What gets me is that Becks has to see her doing this. She has to know that Hamber is a ridiculous liar. What does that say about their "relationship" or Becks' character that she'd go along with it. She even defends it sometimes. They deserve each other and the misery they bring each other.
Exactly! what is Becky thinking when she's sitting on the bed on her phone.. hearing the BS lies being spewed? I imagine AL has convinced Becky that it's all part of the "entertainment" industry and if Becky wants to keep being a stay at home butler, she better be ok with it

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite moment ever is when she’s so busy shoveling down the sausage she doesn’t notice Rarity on the counter and nudging AL’s hand. That wonky eyed sped look AL does makes me laugh every time.

Her eyes hold the same stupor and wonder of a morbidly obese kid finding out that, even if he has been a bad boy, Santa left nice gifts under the tree for him too. Truly a special moment.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino