Favourite Amberlynn Moment Of All Time - Share your fave ‘situations’!

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Who’s your fave AL gorlfriend?

• Destiny

Votes: 156 70.0%
  • Krystle

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Kassidy

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Necky

Votes: 44 19.7%

• Total voters

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
What gets me is that Becks has to see her doing this. She has to know that Hamber is a ridiculous liar. What does that say about their "relationship" or Becks' character that she'd go along with it. She even defends it sometimes. They deserve each other and the misery they bring each other.
ThumbTard has spent two years now sitting by idly watching Bigass AL lie lie lie lie directly into the camera and done exactly nothing.

At BEST, she's a piece of shit because she just blobs around silently and lets it happen.
But she has also corroborated AL's lies, she has enabled them, and she has doubled down on it all and just blatantly as fuck lied outright into the viewer's faces entirely by herself as well.

Remember the whole "Quitting muh jorb" saga?
She has also been a lying scumbag during their YouNow livestreams (but these are harder to keep track of since so many of them haven't been saved/archived.)

I've been saying it for ages, but I personally see Thicky NeckFace as a gross nasty slug who doesn't really deserve any pity or sympathy. She's a user, a slob, an enabler, a Biphobe and a Transphobe, racist, a liar, etc etc etc etc. The whole #SaveBecky thing was laughable.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net

You know how in old timey oil paint portraits the eyes seem to follow you no matter what angle you view it from?

This picture is the same thing, just in reverse. No matter what angle you view it from, she's not looking at you. Or anything, really. It's unsettling, yet somehow impressive. If this was intentional, I might even call it art.

Alas, it's just her nervous system malfunctioning under hundreds of pounds of fat and astronomical levels of blood glucose.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
I made an account just to share my favorite moment: when interiordesignlynn just put fucking seashells in the sink as decoration while she was living with density
I love looking back at her decorations in that house because now she sits in a hottopic/spencers filled bedroom while she was so obsessed with making her last home look "nice".

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Her pretending that her cucumber mukbang was healthy
  • Her video bashing keto, only to try keto later with Optavia and “doctor’s orders”, proceeding to fail at bolth
  • Her Pride motel trip, in which she didn’t go to Pride
  • Her trip to the Cheesecake Factory with “Big Girls Don’t Cry” playing in the background
  • Beanbag in a hurry
  • 70C622EE-5AB2-4E20-B839-7A955E128FDF.png
    Becky going on about Al’s boobs when she wore this outfit
  • FE3F0C10-A198-49C9-976B-FAE055F47D6A.png
    This face (it’s not Al, but it was from one of her vlogs)
  • A5FC2DA7-AEAC-4CEC-8508-20F3F17F6A8E.png
    Exerciselynn with her weights and perfect grammar
  • Al’s Ask.fm where she answered a bunch of sex related questions about her and Becky, which helped create the NASTY thread
  • Al bragging about her IQ
  • Amber saying she had an hourglass figure at a dainty 350 pounds

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net

This one!!!
"I could be wrong, but I physically saw her say it herself"

Agreed, this is an amazing moment. Also, that Amber thinks her choices were Trump, Clinton or "that gorilla who died (RIP)". What is third party?

Her not voting, though, is peak AL. She laments about an issue, but takes no action to do her part to have changed an outcome in the way she could. I wonder if she does this in other parts of her life...

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This one!!!
I'm gonna hafta give you an asspat on that one; have never seen it. She didn't vote because her lardass is too fucking lazy. Period, end of story. But, she'll make a 10 minute video making excuses as to why she didn't. "Hillary supports 9 month abortions! I physically saw her say it herself!" Un-fucking-believable.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino