Favourite Amberlynn Moment Of All Time - Share your fave ‘situations’!

Who’s your fave AL gorlfriend?

• Destiny

Votes: 133 69.3%
  • Krystle

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Kassidy

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Necky

Votes: 40 20.8%

• Total voters

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
ThumbTard has spent two years now sitting by idly watching Bigass AL lie lie lie lie directly into the camera and done exactly nothing.

At BEST, she's a piece of shit because she just blobs around silently and lets it happen.
But she has also corroborated AL's lies, she has enabled them, and she has doubled down on it all and just blatantly as fuck lied outright into the viewer's faces entirely by herself as well.

Remember the whole "Quitting muh jorb" saga?
She has also been a lying scumbag during their YouNow livestreams (but these are harder to keep track of since so many of them haven't been saved/archived.)

I've been saying it for ages, but I personally see Thicky NeckFace as a gross nasty slug who doesn't really deserve any pity or sympathy. She's a user, a slob, an enabler, a Biphobe and a Transphobe, racist, a liar, etc etc etc etc. The whole #SaveBecky thing was laughable.
I honestly think it's a lot more complicated than that. If you watch their first videos together, before Becky left her job and became a stay-at-home-butler, she would contradict Amber, make fun of the words she pronounced incorrectly, get angry at her. Remember that video in which Amber was crying after screaming at Becky because she didn't want to eat out? Or the famous eyebrow contraction after "I asked Becky if she wanted to go out to eat and she said no".

But Amber is a manipulator and abused her to the point of being unable to say no anymore. If she doesn't say no, Amber doesn't scream.

She tried to pull the same shit with Density, but apparently Density had a character stronger than Becks.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much every time she has cooked.. but taco soup was a favorite. Who but Hambeast could toss a tube of animal food grade ground chicken, five kinds of Mrs. Dash, a jar of salsa, roughly (hardly) chopped and probably very undercooked onions, slimy overcooked cabbage and whatever else into a pot, boil the shit out of it and then think it's actually good? No matter what she makes, it looks like the slop farmers give to their pigs. She congratulates herself for using water instead of oil to "fry" meat. No, Amber, when you cook meat in hot water you are actually blanching/boiling/steaming it and making it taste like shit. A little dash of olive oil won't hurt you. Also, why don't you buy quality grade meat with all those YouTube shekels you're supposedly making? You can buy those meat tubes in the frozen section at dollar tree and they probably taste awful. It's actually painful to watch her cook. Everything is done in the wrong order, she doesn't use oil or seasoning properly, and her beetus hands can't grasp a knife well enough and she is too lazy to actually chop things correctly (it has to be bull that she likes gigantic chunks of onion in her food). She basically tosses five different cheap prepackaged bags and jars of shit into a pot, dumps in enough Mrs. Dash to send a normal person into a bout of sodium poisoning, boils it and then eats it with half a bag of Great Value shredded cheese on top.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite will always be that Independence Day party where our irresistible gorl lamented that she had been hit on by several of Destiny's male relatives

...While wearing this iconic patriotic look:

Her hot take on the Presidential election comes in at a close 2nd. She's teased about collabing with Eric for "debates" tackling current issues and I might watch that amazing nonsense without adblock. I'm pretty sure they both get their opinions from headlines they skim on Twitter.

An honorable mention goes to that time Amber demonstrated both her intellect and her environmental consciousness by painstakingly filling a gallon-sized plastic water jug with water from a bunch of individual plastic water bottles.
Water acquired from an ice-cold fridge dispenser, consumed from a glass, is far too pedestrian for our gorl.

ALs Bra

kiwifarms.net
My favorite will always be that Independence Day party where our irresistible gorl lamented that she had been hit on by several of Destiny's male relatives

...While wearing this iconic patriotic look:
View attachment 858808

Her hot take on the Presidential election comes in at a close 2nd. She's teased about collabing with Eric for "debates" tackling current issues and I might watch that amazing nonsense without adblock. I'm pretty sure they both get their opinions from headlines they skim on Twitter.

An honorable mention goes to that time Amber demonstrated both her intellect and her environmental consciousness by painstakingly filling a gallon-sized plastic water jug with water from a bunch of individual plastic water bottles.
Water acquired from an ice-cold fridge dispenser, consumed from a glass, is far too pedestrian for our gorl.
Don’t forget this vid also gave us Hamtardo not knowing how mirrors work when she balked about her bow being on ‘backwards’

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I find hysterical:
  • that she believes in chem trails;
  • she says she can feel in only a few days the effects of a medicine you're supposed to take for at least a month before it can actually do anything to her;
  • the mini backpacks and the dollar store celebrity perfumes;
  • Hypocondrialynn;
  • Smuglynn telling us orange juice is not healthy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino