Faye Dunaway fired from Broadway for abuse - Hepburn is laughing in her grave tbh

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall, China-hating lesbian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So diva and extremely unprofessional and horrid woman actress Faye Dunaway has been fired from the Broadway production of Tea at Five, a show all about Katherine Hepburn.

The July 10 performance was canceled moments before curtain because Dunaway slapped and threw things at crew members who were trying to put on her wig, sources say. Enraged at the cancellation, Dunaway began “verbally abusing” the crew. They were “fearful for their safety,” said one source.

But her behavior was unsettling at an early photo shoot. Someone gave her a salad for lunch and she threw it on the floor. She was watching her weight and said the salad would be better on the floor than in her hand.

She was frequently late for rehearsals, sometimes up to two hours, sources say. She refused to allow anyone to look at her during rehearsals, including the director and the playwright. Although she had the script for six months, sources claim she was never able to learn her lines. During the run of the play at Huntington she was fed lines and blocking through an earpiece.

She really hates the color white. This isn't the first time she's been difficult.

Shes honestly irl Mommie Dearest.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love that movie unironically

like, I don't get the hate for it at all

It's so over the top and intense and frankly upsetting... that it becomes grimly funny.

I think it's a genuinely good movie as well, but it's also a great source of unintentional black comedy.

I mean as grim as it is what's not funny about some crazy woman going 100% Super Bitch and flipping the fuck out?

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actual footage of the attack:

Corbin Dallas Multipass

kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to stop these people when they go to transform their faces into weird alien masks.

Just look like an old lady. It looks way better than the 50X facelift thing...

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Usually, the PR team lets them down easy with a mention of "creative differences." Rarely do they whip out the big non-euphemistic "terminated" guns.

Wilhelm Bittrich

What a blatant display of poofery
kiwifarms.net
Usually, the PR team lets them down easy with a mention of "creative differences." Rarely do they whip out the big non-euphemistic "terminated" guns.

The terminated gun is a strong hint that all the rumors over the last 40 years that she's extremely difficult to work with are true. She also was fired from a theater play by Andrew Lloyd Webber back in 1994 or 1995, IIRC.
Maybe you really should reflect about yourself when even a shitbucket like Roman Polanski calls you unhinged and a major pain in the ass, which happened during the filming of Chinatown, back in 1974.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The terminated gun is a strong hint that all the rumors over the last 40 years that she's extremely difficult to work with are true. She also was fired from a theater play by Andrew Lloyd Webber back in 1994 or 1995, IIRC.
Maybe you really should reflect about yourself when even a shitbucket like Roman Polanski calls you unhinged and a major pain in the ass, which happened during the filming of Chinatown, back in 1974.

She threw a cup of her own piss in Polanski's face according to Easy Riders, Raging Bulls.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall, China-hating lesbian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She denied Bette's claims.

"Watching her, all I could think of was that she seemed like someone caught in a death throe, a final scream against a fate over which no one has control. I was just the target of her blind rage at the one sin Hollywood never forgives in its leading ladies: growing old."

How it feel now ya cunt.

She weighs her food with scales. I’ll never forget the episode of How Did This Get Made where one of the hosts mentions going to the premiere of that horror movie ‘Orphan’ where they spotted Faye in the audience wearing rubber dish gloves, intently taking notes as if she was in some master class.

Apparently during the filming of The Disappearance of Aimee, she threw a drink or something and it narrowly missed Bette and the makeup artist.

Also I encourage everyone to read Rutanya Alda's book The Mommie Dearest Diaries. She was Carol Ann the maid and shes been in things like The Deer Hunter, Law and Order SVU, etc. Basically while there were some nice moments on the film, Faye was a fucking asshole. Diana Scarwid was also a target of Faye's wrath but she was able to use that to channel Adult!Christina ironically.