Money FB 09-21-14 Chris promises all the medallions will be shipped by 9-27 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Plenty of new and fabulous CWC-isms in this post and the best part about it is, despite the relatively asinine topic of this info-dump, it's a lot more interesting to me than the previous endless stream of social media posts assuming on his part general interest where there is actually none existing about what he wants to do/has done with his genitals.

LordCustos3

Guvking Stalbjer
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for explaining how to make them, Chris! Now we can make our own and save money!
Ah, but if you make your brown-shirted imposter medallions they wont be suffused with the HONEST and TRUE essence of Chrissun Wesson Chandler, the one and only creator of Sonichu and Rosechu the Elegdric Heghog Pokeymans.

Reactions: Very Honest Content

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
So it's been a week since Chris got pierced...he should be in a lot of pain now, or he's just desensitized to it. Surprised it's about Chris and money rather than that.

Reactions: Very Honest Content

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Chris has revealed his production method.

Excellent! I'll get started on my own set of medallions! Except production won't be based on my current mood, there will be less rotting watermelon smell, Yawning Squirtle is a speciality and every medallion will come with a signed picture of Morrissey! (Note: May not be signed by the actual Morrissey)

All this for only $25!

PumpkinSwirl

kiwifarms.net
I'm trying my best to get my money back from this bullshit. At first I thought it was a relatively cheap item to buy and own a piece of Christory. I mean, the dude has provided my friends and I with countless hours of entertainment so the least I can do is try to support his little artistic endevour. But after I saw the news about his taint I was flat out disgusted. The thought of him playing with his ball sack all day and then crafting my medallion makes me sick. So far he's refusing to give me a refund and insisting that he's a clean person. I don't care how clean you are mother fucker, I don't want anyone who sits around playing with their balls all day to make a damn craft for me.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying my best to get my money back from this bullshit. At first I thought it was a relatively cheap item to buy and own a piece of Christory. I mean, the dude has provided my friends and I with countless hours of entertainment so the least I can do is try to support his little artistic endevour. But after I saw the news about his taint I was flat out disgusted. The thought of him playing with his ball sack all day and then crafting my medallion makes me sick. So far he's refusing to give me a refund and insisting that he's a clean person. I don't care how clean you are mother fucker, I don't want anyone who sits around playing with their balls all day to make a damn craft for me.
I don't think Chris is playing with his balls at all...

(Of course, you're still entitled to whatever refunds ebay/paypal provides.)

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Please promise us this - when you raise your refund claim with eBay, post copies of the correspondence here...

2spooky

kiwifarms.net
Isn't Chris borderline obsessive about hand sanitizer? Or was that an older habit that dried up?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight.

You were okay with this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

But now that Chris has a metal rod in the area between his butthole and his testicles, which he claims to douse in fucking alcohol every so often, you've drawn the line. You can't do it anymore. You're having second thoughts.

Ok.

PumpkinSwirl

kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight.

You were okay with this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

But now that Chris has a \M/ETAL rod in the area between his butthole and his testicles, which he claims to douse in fucking alcohol every so often, you've drawn the line. You can't do it anymore. You're having second thoughts.

Ok.

Yeah that's about right. I have no idea why that disgusts me so much that I don't want anything that comes from him but it did. As soon as I saw that post on Facebook I requested a refund and he denied me. I honestly don't see what the big deal is since he hasn't even made the damned thing yet.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's about right. I have no idea why that disgusts me so much that I don't want anything that comes from him but it did. As soon as I saw that post on Facebook I requested a refund and he denied me. I honestly don't see what the big deal is since he hasn't even made the damned thing yet.
I'm not sure how the US eBay works, but in the UK a seller is perfectly within their rights not to cancel a transaction because you now find them repulsive...

PumpkinSwirl

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how the US eBay works, but in the UK a seller is perfectly within their rights not to cancel a transaction because you now find them repulsive...
In the USA there's basically a 100% money back guarantee. If I have to escalate the case they're almost guaranteed to side with me.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
In the USA there's basically a 100% money back guarantee. If I have to escalate the case they're almost guaranteed to side with me.
I'd read the small print. Same guarantee in the UK, just had to use it, actually. It relates to cases where you don't get the item described in the listing - ie it doesn't arrive or arrives and is significantly different. Although your case is probably very uncommon, so it's probably hard to predict how eBay would react to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino