FB 1/10/15 - SONICHU'S ARMS ARE NOT YELLOW! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysistrata

Your autism is impressive to Michael VII
kiwifarms.net
His middle school teacher's warning comes to mind.

And god-damn, I haven't looked at that group before, but the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME have completely overrun it. I almost feel sorry for Chris for being so impaired (not only by his 'tism, but his ego) that he still can't recognise this. Even dear old Waterman seems to be joining in.

Last edited:

Foulmouth

How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His middle school teacher's warning comes to mind.

And god-damn, I haven't looked at that group before, but the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME have completely overrun it. I almost feel sorry for Chris for being so impaired (not only by his 'tism, but his ego) that he still can't recognise this.
If he could recognise I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME he wouldn't have anyone to talk to except barb.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this earlier today. I thought to myself "even Chris wouldn't respond to this epin I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME trollin". Thanks for proving me wrong Chris.

Reactions: chocolategingerale

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All things considered that's actually a really good edit. The tail and ears don't even look out of place, despite being created wholecloth for it.

Of course, there's no appreciation for art among the "CHANGE SONIC'S ARMS BACK NOW" group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino