• "I'd like to see every one of these motherfuckers brought up on cyberbullying charges."

Sonichu FB 10/12 - Chris likes Rosechu's Story fancomic

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Oct 12, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.

@The American Hedgehog, @Marvin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Winner x 22
    • Informative x 9
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  1. By "Super Accurate," I take it he means "I'm going to rip this off and incorporate it into canon."

• Agree Agree x 38
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
  2. Hm wonder when he'll steal it

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Congratulations @Trickie, you've achieved one of CWCville's highest honors. You've managed to win the acclaim of both trolls and saviors of love.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Squealer the Animalist

Squealer the Animalist Can turn black into white

kiwifarms.net
  4. Its great for Chris to want to divulge in the fanarts lately. He's becoming so accepting of himself.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua How is this for purple?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Can't wait to see this plotline in the upcoming story.

• Agree Agree x 7
    everythingisawkward999

everythingisawkward999 Oh boy I love vidya.

kiwifarms.net
  6. But Rosechu is cute and endearing in Trickie's comic.

So it's 100% inaccurate.

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. What does she mean by "Rosechu was always a female raichu"? Is she referring to how it starts with Rosechu as a pichu or is she trans in this comic, like the fans speculated with the tail thing?

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  8. At least he's becoming self aware...

Slowly at least

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. The latter. Sort of.

rosechustory.png

• Winner Winner x 30
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Varis

Varis Only you can prevent suicide!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 13
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  10. See if you want the truest experience you need to see @Trickie's as the prequel, Chris' as the main story and @_blank_ 's as the sequel. That's how I envision this and it's glorious to behold all sweet and innocent devolve in utter chaos.

Also boo on Chris for no comment on The Real Sonichu.

• Agree x 11
    • Like x 6
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Can't stop drinking that Jilly Juice.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Erm...

Did he actually read this?

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Drinks her agua to that

kiwifarms.net
  12. He obviously skipped the parts that give him stress

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Jack O' all CWC spells

Jack O' all CWC spells Good thing i laid this card down!

kiwifarms.net
  13. So, pretty much every part he's in. Which is 90% of the original Sonichu comic since he started making it about himself right after a few pages.

He'll probably try to contact @Trickie and demand her to redraw his TRUE and HONEST creation to the tee since, you know, she dared to make fanart out of it.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pepito

Pepito FUCK YHO HO HO!

kiwifarms.net
  14. "How am I better at your job than you are"?

So many layers...

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Shame @Trickie went out of her way to pay Chris real money just to be a accurate as possible for some details in her comic, all for Chris to steal ideas from it later down the line. We all know it's going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    FisfulFries

FisfulFries Sonichu Loremaster

kiwifarms.net
  16. I didn't want to be the one to break the news, because while I did have a long chat with Chris, I promised not to share the chat log. There wasn't much of interest said anyway, but she was very nice, and encouraged me to keep going and take it a step at a time, stuff like that. The only real problem she seemed to have with the comic is with the s-chu balls, which are apparently supposed to have an increased chance of catching all electric pokemon, not just sonichus and rosechus.

• Informative x 28
    • Autistic x 5
    • Like x 4
    • Feels x 4
    • Winner x 2
    Trickie

Trickie Senpai noticed me
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I suggest to add a special badge for any fan artist on this board that Chris likes.. Something like "Approved By Autism" will do nicely imo.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. So, if Chris steals your work for his TRUE AND HONEST comic, with Canon and all, maybe you should go against his wishes and share the chatlogs.

Because we all know he's going to eventually use it in sonichu and never give you credit.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.