Sonichu FB 10/20 - Chris Uploads Revised Sonichu 1 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai Drozdov

kiwifarms.net
Re-reading this bullshit classic made me wonder: Has there ever been some kind of "Kids react to Sonichu" video? At least the earlier comics were fairly tame and I'd love to see how even little kids wouldn't wanna have Chris' abomination of a childrens comic.
Great job with redoing the Robotnik scenes btw. Just as lazy as I hoped it would turn out!

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And page 3 still has Dr Robotnik...
Oh Chris, never change (especialy after already introducing the name just a few sentences earlier)!

1- So he redid it and it's literally just 6 pages. Mostly just the heads.
Well he'll have more to do on the 8th book now would he?

2- Love that Robotnik is something he wants to correct but Sonic on every other page? Totally cool.
Don't forget Amy Rose and Giovanni, whatever.

3- I know it's irrational but it bugs me that Chris likes his own shit on Facebook. Like duh, of course you like it. Why else would you post it?
:|

Re-reading this bullshit classic made me wonder: Has there ever been some kind of "Kids react to Sonichu" video? At least the earlier comics were fairly tame and I'd love to see how even little kids wouldn't wanna have Chris' abomination of a childrens comic.
I'd watch that!

Great job with redoing the Robotnik scenes btw. Just as lazy as I hoped it would turn out!
Glad to know there's still something to gleam from all this!

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda as if hes workin on rebooting Sonichu like he said he would in one of the Alec calls, but just like all the things Alec asked him to do in said calls, he's not putting in a wholehearted, HONEST attempt
If anything, I think the problem here is Chris not wanting to remove Sonic and Pokemon completely out of his story for the trouble of having to re-write a new origin for his characters in the previous issue. If he was that honest, he would've came up with a different origin for how Sonichu came to me and take it from there (Kel not having her dragonite and Naitsirhc not using his pokemon at the mall). I guess it's that hard to forsake the clash of two different IP's and a shat-out rainbow for the rest. That's why Giovanni is still Naitsirhc's dad and Amy Rose still comes in for misogyny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None