FB 10/9 Slaweel and Count Graduon Amiibos Confirmed --- Jerkops Coming Soon -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
I love the Watermelon and his voice of reason. But I love even more that CWC will just ignore any advice that goes against what she wants.
Watermelon just doesn't get it. The value is increased from being opened and modified by the true and honest Chris Chan. It is the nonbuyers who are shooting themselves in their feet for not paying such low prices for something so rare.

The existence of actual purchasers of his past Amiibos will only strengthen him in this very belief.

knux

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the amiibo figures of Barb and Bob:

View attachment 53426

The original photo is from his Facebook post about Amiibricks.

View attachment 53432

I asked if it would be okay to tell people and he agreed.

View attachment 53433
I'm wondering if this is the new way CWC is rebuilding CWCville. By making amiibos of all his characters and people in reality, maybe that is how he draws them into his fantasy land.

I am also liking these new tidbits of info regarding the background of his characters. More insight into how he came up with Sonichu.

New age retro hippie

NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!
kiwifarms.net
Well, the Slaveel Amiibo doesn't look that bad, I wonder if he made her from such a pretty character because of all the sexy MLW fanart...
And Graduondorf's figure looks way more intimidating than Chris' drawing, even if his face is melting.

The new backstory for the jerkops also isn't bad, I' only asking myself why Chris put it here instead of just revealing it in the comics... *sigh*

Whatsurprises me is that no one's talking aout these guys...
12004847_927868210640992_8091026646184166853_n.jpg

I can't believe she did an amiibo for all the gorwn-up sonichu kids... and i'm even more amazed by the fact that robee looks ridicolous in both his appearances, paper and crayola :lol:

And, to close, i think the empty stand behind this three says "Silvana"...
DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN!

Trombonista

Uh-oh. Buckle up, bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, the Slaveel Amiibo doesn't look that bad, I wonder if he made her from such a pretty character because of all the sexy MLW fanart...
And Graduondorf's figure looks way more intimidating than Chris' drawing, even if his face is melting.

The new backstory for the jerkops also isn't bad, I' only asking myself why Chris put it here instead of just revealing it in the comics... *sigh*

Whatsurprises me is that no one's talking aout these guys...

I can't believe she did an amiibo for all the gorwn-up sonichu kids... and i'm even more amazed by the fact that robee looks ridicolous in both his appearances, paper and crayola :lol:

And, to close, i think the empty stand behind this three says "Silvana"...
DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN!
I think the kids all have the same bra size.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

asperhes

kiwifarms.net
Chris has removed the Slaweel Ryam amiibo from Etsy. Does Etsy have a limit on how many products you can sell? Because I'm noticing this on the same day as he put up the printed copy of Sonichu #1, and the number of items for sale is still 20.

So did he get cold feet about selling this character? Did someone persuade him to get rid of it? Will he now retcon Sonichu to remove Slaweel entirely?

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has removed the Slaweel Ryam amiibo from Etsy. Does Etsy have a limit on how many products you can sell? Because I'm noticing this on the same day as he put up the printed copy of Sonichu #1, and the number of items for sale is still 20.

So did he get cold feet about selling this character? Did someone persuade him to get rid of it? Will he now retcon Sonichu to remove Slaweel entirely?
slaweel takedown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None