• ”they coerced kit into posting a picture of kits genitalia and scrutinised kits selfies and nudes constantly for a long time all to try and disprove kit being tranny.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

FB 10/9 Slaweel and Count Graduon Amiibos Confirmed --- Jerkops Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Kirby, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

MLW's tits are no where near as large as they are supposed to be Chris.

0/10

EDIT: First I just checked google images, assuming a comic page would come up. Shit man there's too much Mary Lee Walsh fan-art.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Enclave Supremacy

Enclave Supremacy Winning life's lottery.

kiwifarms.net
  2. His amibos have gone from bad to "Thin Your Paints" level, and I don't think he even uses paint right? It's almost impressive.

For reference here is what I mean by Thin Your Paints if you haven't seen this yet.

• Winner Winner x 10
    Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.net
  3. I love the Watermelon and his voice of reason. But I love even more that CWC will just ignore any advice that goes against what she wants.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Flame the Sunbird

Flame the Sunbird NOT A POK'EMON

kiwifarms.net
  4. Watermelon just doesn't get it. The value is increased from being opened and modified by the true and honest Chris Chan. It is the nonbuyers who are shooting themselves in their feet for not paying such low prices for something so rare.

The existence of actual purchasers of his past Amiibos will only strengthen him in this very belief.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Bet he holds the brush the same way as always.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  7. kind of off topic but I kind of wish Chris was making Heroclix out of these things instead,would be..."interesting" to play

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm wondering if this is the new way CWC is rebuilding CWCville. By making amiibos of all his characters and people in reality, maybe that is how he draws them into his fantasy land.

I am also liking these new tidbits of info regarding the background of his characters. More insight into how he came up with Sonichu.

• Agree Agree x 4
    knux

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. i think it might say something that chris made a amiibo of his mom based on a man but based mlw on rosalina

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Maybe we'll finally learn what's been happening to all the leftover Pikachus.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Chandler Cats

Chandler Cats Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Well, the Slaveel Amiibo doesn't look that bad, I wonder if he made her from such a pretty character because of all the sexy MLW fanart...
    And Graduondorf's figure looks way more intimidating than Chris' drawing, even if his face is melting.

The new backstory for the jerkops also isn't bad, I' only asking myself why Chris put it here instead of just revealing it in the comics... *sigh*

Whatsurprises me is that no one's talking aout these guys...
    12004847_927868210640992_8091026646184166853_n.jpg

I can't believe she did an amiibo for all the gorwn-up sonichu kids... and i'm even more amazed by the fact that robee looks ridicolous in both his appearances, paper and crayola :lol:

And, to close, i think the empty stand behind this three says "Silvana"...
    DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    New age retro hippie

New age retro hippie NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!

kiwifarms.net
  12. kop demographics.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Graduon is an equal-opportunity brainwasher.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Hey, if I shoved my 8-bit Mario amiibo up me arse it would be kinda painful.
    amiibo-8-bit-mario.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Dr. Tremolo

Dr. Tremolo Shah Jahans

kiwifarms.net
  15. Coat it in Crayola Fuckin Model Magic first.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Chandler Cats

Chandler Cats Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Chris uploaded pictures of the Mii versions of Graduon, Slaweel and Autism to their respective listings on Etsy.

graduon.jpg
    slaweel.jpg
    autism.jpg

The Graduon and Slaweel listings each have an option to include a Mii chip, instead of the chips for the characters they're based on, for an extra $20.

The American Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think the kids all have the same bra size.

• Agree Agree x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Sparking!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Chris has removed the Slaweel Ryam amiibo from Etsy. Does Etsy have a limit on how many products you can sell? Because I'm noticing this on the same day as he put up the printed copy of Sonichu #1, and the number of items for sale is still 20.

So did he get cold feet about selling this character? Did someone persuade him to get rid of it? Will he now retcon Sonichu to remove Slaweel entirely?

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. slaweel takedown.png

The American Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.