FB 11/12 Chris's 2016 wish list, Transformers joke - Updated 11/18 - Chris buys a toy off his wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudnik

A new low
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has put together quite a list this year! Despite being a very naughty boy by Threatening Trump with Assassination, he thinks he deserves a truly 1% Christmas. Let's crunch some numbers:

This year, Chris asks for 18 individual items, With that much future landfill, he'll need a bigger tree just to fit it all under! These toys have an Average price of $47.76, with the Lowest price being a meager $11 and the Highest being $149.99, yes, really. If you wish to be the worlds biggest Santa to the worlds biggest Autistic, the Grand Total comes out to an absolutely stunning $859.71.

To put some perspective on that number, $859 is equivalent to:
  • ~3,438 C-Quarters
  • ~344 Q-Quarters
  • 158% of Chris Court cost over the Blarms! protest
To date, Chris has spent over $1300 on toys and vidya this year, undoubtedly much more that we are not aware of (yet).
To date, $0 has been raised to fix Barbs Teeth, which have been rotting for over a year.

Last edited:

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
Please stop bringing the Emgo guy into your realm of madness against his will Chris.
He didn't deserve this. Nobody deserved this.
I'm honestly beginning to think Chris might have the homo for the Emgo if you catch my drift.
Seriously what the fuck is it with Chris linking some random ass popular youtube figure reviewer as a wish list?

Last edited:

JULAY

kiwifarms.net

Nice to finally get confirmation that Fatty did in fact open all those nested boxes I sent him, and then tried to use the cards.

It's funny how he remembers that, but seemingly forgets about the time that @Sonic Rainboom sent him a gift card with $500 on it. Just reinforces why you shouldn't give anything of value to Chris... he won't be grateful, or even remember that it happened in the first place.

jawsome

It was always too late.
kiwifarms.net
He spends all year ignoring people and telling people not to respond to his posts. Then he post a huge list of stuff he wants as if it's perfectly normal.

I agree no one should buy him shit, but I would at least understand if he was sociable online all year and this was a just another way for people to interact with him.

Anyway, there are plenty of charities to help good people going though tough times and Chris is not one of them.

CoolGuyHitler

kiwifarms.net
Waterman actually makes a good point.

View attachment 153281
Yeah, Chris is basically a con-man at this point. A really unique one, though.

Most cons scam you through lies and manipulations.
Chris' modus operandi is offering services, so simple, easy, and fast, that people believe there is no chance he'd somehow fuck it up and not deliver.

People say to themselves:
"There is no way in hell he can screw up such an easy task, right?
He just gotta doodle for 30 minutes each day, right?
He just gotta mold play-dough into what resembles Sonic, right?.
He just gotta say fucking, 'HI' and upload it to YouTube, Right?
There is no way even Christian Weston Chandler can fuck up such simple work after the ridiculous amount I'm paying him, RIGHT?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino