• ”CloudFlare received an abuse report regarding:
    kiwifarms.net
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

FB 12/7 - Chris decries Gamestop's discrimination against Battletoads

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by lynx, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's being argued to death, so I thought I'd weigh in on the whole "is it real?" thing.
    The authenticity of the letter seems suspect. On one hand, it all appears pretty legit. On the other, I can't fathom receiving a letter like the one Chris sent and saying "Yes, this merits a response". However, I think there's a more relevant point in all this:
    Chris thinks it's real, and is responding as such. History would indicate that even if we sent him undeniable proof that it was fake, he would continue to see it as real, because he's Chris. Once he's decided something, reality takes a back seat. He's producing some of his most interesting content in years. I'd count our blessings.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Like Like x 5
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Original Prick
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I dunno if you guys determined the letter is already not legit but "rus rogerson" --> "rus" --> ruse

or maybe even "Russell" --> "rustle" (as in one's jimmies)

this puppet show is not pretending to be anything but

• Autistic  x 6
    • Like  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. The letter is dubious. Rus (or some form of Russell) may not be his first name hence why there doesnt seem to be any hits for his email or a linkedin. That doesnt kill it for me as possibly real. In my experience the letter isnt far off the norm for a corporate security letter, but its not spot on. Its the turn around time that gets me more than anything.

I'd say its likely fake but Chris would be ridiculously stupid not to take it 100% seriously. Therefore he will likely try to get unbanned in person before the end of the month.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    facepalm

facepalm Oh Good Lord
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I also noticed how the transgender facade completely disappears when he's mad. The old chris is still there under all the estrogen lotion. His voice got all whiny and he kinda did his claw hand gesture when he said "it really PISSES me off..." Overall, it was very nostalgic to see that old autistic rage.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Anonymouss

Anonymouss fat bastard

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think the hope its real is the idea that Chris may have achieved his largest in scale ban ever.

It's like your idiot son winning an idiot contest and you can be like

"Did you hear about my lolcow? He got arrested"
    "Fuck that, Chris is banned from every GameStop in Virginia"

The name rus rogerson seems to be the dead giveaway. Make better fake names!

As for it being a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME or whatever, its funny. Who cares? The same with Jeff, which was a masterfully clever trolling. The best ones aren't long and drawn out but are short and ridiculous.

Jeff's "apology" that Chris reads and feels humbled by is totally describing Chris but Chris is too stupid to realize, it might be one of the funniest things Chris has been flattered by

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. 9:40

"So I am not haltered on my own creations."​

Technically, "to halter" can be a synonym for "to hamper", so I can't honestly declare that he's using a word incorrectly, but all I can think of is Chris saying he's not wearing clothing with straps, or not wearing a horse's harness.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    sasazuka

sasazuka Standing in the school hallway.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I think his use of Battletoads is a thinly-veiled attempt to get us "trolls" on his side. You know, because trolls love memes.

Oh, and he's using "bloody" in his sentences now because of all that Dr. Who he's watching. Great, just great.

• Agree Agree x 10
    A Small Loan

A Small Loan It has not been easy for me.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Just because this thread is spinning in circles as to "is the letter real", I decided I'd actually ya know, go and check.

Gamestop has it's current corporate guidelines released, which includes their letterhead and envelope style.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/logos/files/gs2013corpbrandstandards.pdf

They don't match.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There, we can end this part of the discussion now. I can't believe I actually looked that up.

• Informative Informative x 61
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.net
  9. Are you kidding? Chris slipping into a goofy faux-Cockney accent is one of the highlights of that video. Just behind the way he says "no battletoads".
    "They discriminate against Battletoads" needs to be in the random.txt.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg Edged Weapons Survivor
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's possible, yes. But then you need to take into account that they recieved mail from someone who assaulted one of their employees and the matter went to court.

So it's plausible that it would have raised a red flag and the matter would have been escalated to a formal, legal sounding response.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Jesus

Jesus The LORD JESUS CHRIST and Nothing Less
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. That's because Christine, Christian and Christopher are all in there, somewhere. Like a fat, autistic Gollum, obsessed with his precious vidya.

• Like Like x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AlbertoVermicelli

AlbertoVermicelli Mr. Spaghetti

kiwifarms.net
  12. I never thought I'd live to see the day where a company would actually respond to Chris like this where it wasn't a troll. Good for you GameStop. #standwithgamestop.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    RoboticRichardSimmons

RoboticRichardSimmons Robotic Weight Saint
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Maybe he's trying to do this?
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    LordCustos3

LordCustos3 Guvking Stalbjer

kiwifarms.net
  14. More like this.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. "N-no officer. They banned CHRISTINE Chandler as... as specified in the let... in the letter. My name is CHRISTIAN Chandler."

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AlbertoVermicelli

AlbertoVermicelli Mr. Spaghetti

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Expialidocious

Expialidocious Killer Angel From Hell

kiwifarms.net
  16. He'd probably have to start acting and dressing like a man to get in those other Gamestops.

• Agree Agree x 4
    calicojack

calicojack "The Autist who Sold the World"

kiwifarms.net
  17. I, for one, welcome our Battletoad Overlords ...

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Chandler Cats

Chandler Cats Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I give it a week before he decides that MLW, Snyder, and Megan run GameStop.

The royal we I guess? Or are Sonichu and Rosechu still giving him "advice"?

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I think he is just saying "we" to represent the movement, to sound more official, like he is speaking as any spokesperson on the news representing a larger group, as if more than just him is running it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.