• "Move over 4chan, Kiwi Farms is the new asshole of the web."

FB 2/4 - Chris claims Barb will go to dentist

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Feb 4, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.

@The American Hedgehog, @Marvin

1. I'm not saying he shouldn't help her. Quite the countrary: he should do everything he can to make her last years (or months) on this earth decent and fulfilling. But he also should think about his own health and future: he's about to enter the critical phase of the late 30s and early 40s, and how he handles it will most likely determine which kind of late adulthood and elderhood he will have.
    And yes, if he wouldn't spend every spare penny on useless shit, he would actually manage to take some care for his mother and himself.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Heinrich Himmler

Heinrich Himmler Ex Reichsführer-SS; now internet lollygagger

kiwifarms.net
  2. From my understanding it's less making Barb's life comfortable before she's gone and more she's just a fucking controlling bitch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NinFreakLan

NinFreakLan Is it Wednesday yet?

kiwifarms.net
  3. This is why most people are poor, not because they do not earn enough but because they spend their money foolishly and often on leisure. The amount of A-list celebrities with less cash to hand than blue collar workers is fucking shocking, nigger rich I say, BTW look at what race all the ones in negative figures are.

https://www.therichest.com/expensiv...super-famous-celebs-that-are-poorer-than-you/

• Agree Agree x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  4. I see your point, but you have to remember that Chris is literally scared shitless of Barb, so when she demands or lies for him to do something (example being this whole bs teeth story he's been sitting on for the past 3 years), he's going to do it. Does anyone know the last time that Chris went to the dentist, optometrist for new pedo glasses, or a doctor (not including the taint doctor or the quack who's giving him his HRT meds, I'm talking a really 100% no bullshit doctor)?? Knowing Chris and hygiene, his teeth have probably already started to rot or fall apart inside his mouth. He probably spits out a piece of broken tooth, shrugs, then proceeds to put it back in his mouth and eat it because he thinks it's food.

• Agree Agree x 3
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  5. Wait a minute. You want Chris to think about and plan for the future?

Chris.

Planning for the future?

The guy who hasn't even thought of what he's going to do once Barb gives up the ghost is supposed to think about 20-30 years down the road?

:lol:

• Agree Agree x 3
    Muscle Bra

Muscle Bra Sofa King Wrong
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. she's like 80 why the fuck would you invest money in to her teeth. Dentures are covered by most insurance plans.

• 🤔 Provocative x 1
    autism420

autism420 neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Anything spent on her teeth is squandered, though. She only eats nutritious bananas.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. Now is the real question, will he go through with it?
    Think of all the other times he claimed he would take care of Barb but ended up spending all his money on useless shit.
    If he actually does spend money on Barb instead of himself, I will be shocked.

• Agree Agree x 1
    I Exist

I Exist Expert at pissing middle aged soccer moms off.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Cue Donkey Kong and Banana Slamma jokes.

• Winner Winner x 1
    NinFreakLan

NinFreakLan Is it Wednesday yet?

kiwifarms.net
  10. As someone who has worked with elders before, I shudder to think what they both put each other through. I’d not put it past chris to smother her with a pillow, at some point it WILL become to much for him to handle, and there’s no way in hell he could afford a home nurse, care facility, or even DME that he will eventually need for her. (Bed pan, bed sore ointment, food, etc)

Take care of your parents friends, don’t put them in homes, my two cents

Banh Xeo

Banh Xeo Just a big piece of crêpe, a wierdough.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Barb being in good health is "good" for his mental health

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net