• ”I may have to start taking things even more seriously despite it being at max level.”

FB 2/4 - Chris claims Barb will go to dentist

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Feb 4, 2018.

1. I'm not saying he shouldn't help her. Quite the countrary: he should do everything he can to make her last years (or months) on this earth decent and fulfilling. But he also should think about his own health and future: he's about to enter the critical phase of the late 30s and early 40s, and how he handles it will most likely determine which kind of late adulthood and elderhood he will have.
    And yes, if he wouldn't spend every spare penny on useless shit, he would actually manage to take some care for his mother and himself.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Heinrich Himmler

Heinrich Himmler Reichsführer-SS and decent man

kiwifarms.net
  2. From my understanding it's less making Barb's life comfortable before she's gone and more she's just a fucking controlling bitch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    NinFreakLan

NinFreakLan Is it Wednesday yet?

kiwifarms.net
  3. This is why most people are poor, not because they do not earn enough but because they spend their money foolishly and often on leisure. The amount of A-list celebrities with less cash to hand than blue collar workers is fucking shocking, nigger rich I say, BTW look at what race all the ones in negative figures are.

https://www.therichest.com/expensiv...super-famous-celebs-that-are-poorer-than-you/

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  4. I see your point, but you have to remember that Chris is literally scared shitless of Barb, so when she demands or lies for him to do something (example being this whole bs teeth story he's been sitting on for the past 3 years), he's going to do it. Does anyone know the last time that Chris went to the dentist, optometrist for new pedo glasses, or a doctor (not including the taint doctor or the quack who's giving him his HRT meds, I'm talking a really 100% no bullshit doctor)?? Knowing Chris and hygiene, his teeth have probably already started to rot or fall apart inside his mouth. He probably spits out a piece of broken tooth, shrugs, then proceeds to put it back in his mouth and eat it because he thinks it's food.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  5. Wait a minute. You want Chris to think about and plan for the future?

Chris.

Planning for the future?

The guy who hasn't even thought of what he's going to do once Barb gives up the ghost is supposed to think about 20-30 years down the road?

:lol:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Muscle Bra

Muscle Bra Sofa King Wrong
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. she's like 80 why the fuck would you invest money in to her teeth. Dentures are covered by most insurance plans.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    autism420

autism420 neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Anything spent on her teeth is squandered, though. She only eats nutritious bananas.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. Now is the real question, will he go through with it?
    Think of all the other times he claimed he would take care of Barb but ended up spending all his money on useless shit.
    If he actually does spend money on Barb instead of himself, I will be shocked.

• Agree Agree x 1
    I Exist

I Exist OR DO I?

kiwifarms.net
  9. Cue Donkey Kong and Banana Slamma jokes.

• Winner Winner x 1
    NinFreakLan

NinFreakLan Is it Wednesday yet?

kiwifarms.net
  10. As someone who has worked with elders before, I shudder to think what they both put each other through. I’d not put it past chris to smother her with a pillow, at some point it WILL become to much for him to handle, and there’s no way in hell he could afford a home nurse, care facility, or even DME that he will eventually need for her. (Bed pan, bed sore ointment, food, etc)

Take care of your parents friends, don’t put them in homes, my two cents

• Feels Feels x 1
    Banh Xeo

Banh Xeo Just a big piece of crêpe, a wierdough.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Barb being in good health is "good" for his mental health

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.