• >_<

Money FB 4/19 - Chris wants $2,000 for Sonichu art from 2014

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Apr 19, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.
  1. screenshot-www.facebook.com 2017-04-18 21-03-50.png

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282438244708

http://archive.is/vUNei

screenshot-www.ebay.com 2017-04-18 21-09-37.png

"Six classic pieces from Miss Christine Chandler of Sonichu and Rosechu (along with Angelica and Bubbles Rosechu); all individually and personally Certified. You would be remiss to miss out on this deal at each piece valuing at $500 apiece."

s-l1600.jpeg s-l16002.jpeg s-l16003.jpeg s-l16004.jpeg s-l16005.jpeg s-l16006.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 38
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    #1 The American Hedgehog, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Hopefully Chris doesn't fuck it up for some lucky fool this time and forget to ship it out.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. That's hilarious that they need almost the exact sum of money that Chris made off the Totem.

• Winner x 48
    • Agree x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Mesh Gear Fox

Mesh Gear Fox Ghosts appear and fade away
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. From 2014? That is hardly vintage.

• Agree Agree x 33
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  5. Giving Chris money for nothing sure worked out fine - as always.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead Such a pretty five o'clock shadow, Kjel!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Two of those drawings look to be way out of Chris' artistic capabilities.
    Loving how Chris using the term certified as if he actually knows what it means. The only thing that's been certified by reality is that Chris is insane and delusional.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #6 Mariposa Electrique, Apr 19, 2017
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique Unca Scrooge!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I bet this auction goes well.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    cahoots

cahoots born better

kiwifarms.net
  8. [​IMG]
    I remember this one vaguely. None of us could understand what the fuck was at the top of the page. It looked like a pikachu and a weird dick. I think Chris had to eventually come out and say it was Sonichu and Rosechu as pokemon hugging. Although I'm not entirely sure where half their bodies went.
    Did Chris add the $97 for 24 months? I can't imagine Chris is ok with a payment plan over 24 months considering they are IN THE RED right now.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Another Buy and not receive scenario

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CaptainKidd

CaptainKidd Bitch Mob, Nigga

kiwifarms.net
  10. "deal of the century?"

Pffffffffft! Chris, m'boy, we're hardly into a quarter of the century we live in now. That's really a stretch.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    #10 Apocalypso, Apr 19, 2017
    Apocalypso

Apocalypso I want blood!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Give ya a nickel for the lot, Chrissy.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    InTheSidePocket

InTheSidePocket My destiny is to be the sexiest True & Honest fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. More than 1,450$ in the red after receiving 1,500$ in sales? That's a pretty big cashflow.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. So he wants $2000, huh?

If this is your art budget, you are choosing between "certified" Sonichu drawings and hand signed prints from unknown artists like Dali, Rockwell, and Warhol. It is Angelica Rosechu or one of those neat Peanuts prints by Tom Everhart. Chris is mad. Anyone who buys is intellectually differently-abled.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Worth $500 apiece? With some wheelin' and dealin' You can turn a $2000 investment into three grand!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Quick! Someone offer $4000!

Anyway, I think this all but confirms that the Totem sale went without a hitch.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Hoping one of his FB friends asks for an explanation of how they can be $1450 in the red when Barb just got paid. We kind of know but he should be forced to spell it out every time he wants some ridiculous amount of money.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I'd be baffled by Chris' hubris in charging $2000 for these, but then I remember people actually buy this shit just because Chris made it.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I love how far off the deep end Chris has gone.

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Smurfchu

Smurfchu Gonna sneak my Duck into China

kiwifarms.net
  19. Chris doesn't have any sense of value. He just prices things according to how much money he'd like to get/needs.

If they're $1450 in the red, then the other $550 would be gone by the end of the month.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I'm amazed that we've been at this for over a decade and people still have any faith left in Chris

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net