• ”You all can kiss my Vagina of my soul!”

Interests FB 4/29 - Chris is excited about Ratchet & Clank. Totes Swag!

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Silver Octopus, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exactly one person did it, just recently, and he has not been doxxed. I don't think his buyers are afraid of doxxing, I think they just have no spine period.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Even if Chris doxxed somebody, I think history shows quite well that trolls don't give a shit and ignore it. Chris just comes off looking like a douchebag and ends up drawing more attention to his own misdeeds rather than directing the hate machine to others like he intends.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  3. While I wouldn't mind owning some cwc history, I just can't bring myself to pay so much for something I would easily make for a fraction of the price with better results out of material that will last without having having to deal with excuses and delays on his end.
    I have other things to waste my money on... Like Ratchet and Clank on the PS4. I saw it at a decent price, I've heard good things about it, I enjoyed the originals... And it's s alright. For a game based off a kids film, I'm surprised they put in as much effort as they did. It definitely gets me in the mood to pull out the classic games.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. FWIW after 2 months of waiting, no troll intended, I did submit a dispute to PayPal. I check here each day to see a video "2016-05-xx CWC Doxxes Lesbian Soul" lol.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Does this mean he has been ignoring your dispute if you're still here checking for your dox video?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah you could spend $40 of your hard earned cash on a 10 hour, well received video game... But why would you wanna do that when you could spend $50 on a 1 minute video of Chris wishing you a happy birthday the day after your birthday!? ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. No, the dispute was filed on Sunday. I had sent several messages on Etsy and realized that he was just gonna ride it out. Sure, I'm an adult who chose to spend money there. If you search my posts I've always stated I wanted a piece of Christory. Well, after being very polite and whatnot, I did tell him I would file a dispute if he didn't get back to me in a week (because of his odd schedule). I concluded he has ignored all messages on Etsy.

The dispute can be "at any time upgraded to a full claim" which would cause him a shit-ton of grief. I just want a medallion, not for him to have "something come up" and e-beg some more via claim.

While this may earn me some powerlevel/autistic ratings, I do a ton of business with PayPal and it was a "little" awkward filing the dispute.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. He may be ignoring you because he (incorrectly) assumes your complain will have no effect on him going forward.

He has already announced moving to Zazzle. He probably thinks PayPal will treat his 2 storefronts separately.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I don't think it's at all autistic or unreasonable to expect to get what you pay for. His autism and general retardedness can't excuse Chris from the basics of running a business, such as fulfilling orders customers have paid for.

• Agree Agree x 13
    DangDirtyTrolls

DangDirtyTrolls The man in the pickle suit tricked me once again

kiwifarms.net
  10. He really needs to stick to the stuff that sells. I hate to say it but he would make so much money off of replicas of iconic stuff and pieces "of fail"

He cant make custom stuff on Zazzle like his amibos, medallions and commissions though can he? I thought zazzle was just for T-shirts and mugs and stuff. Also cant he just get another paypal account?

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Yeah, so I checked the other day, and he does still have commissions and medallions listed on etsy. If he advertised those more, I think he'd sell a lot more.

Heh, shit, he should also get a tumblr. I bet he'd make bank on tumblr.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Well a rabid squirrel is just a dumb animal, but if you put yourself in a cage with it you would be right to fear being bitten. That's what Chris's customers are doing when they hand over their personal info to him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  13. I think you're right. Zazzle is just a glorified printing shop that gives users some royalties for coming up with designs. He wouldn't really need to do anything for it, just upload some designs and say whether they should be on t-shirts or phone cases etc. Zazzle do all the printing and shipping. I'm actually surprised he hasn't done it already considering it seems largely passive. I might be wrong.

I thought I might have found his store here because it had the same name as his Cwcvilleshopping Etsy store, and the content was surprisingly not making fun of Chris, but then I changed the content filter and saw a 'want woman' bra as a listing. I realised it probably wasn't from him, and was probably old news.

I think if he does still make a Zazzle, it would be best to run it alongside his Etsy. It wouldn't be able to replace the commissioned, 'hand crafted' items that he seems to pride himself on like medallions and Amiibo (despite not fulfilling any orders recently). Nor would he be able to use it to collect donations, which seems to be the primary use of his Etsy now.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #193 HumanBeanbag, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
    HumanBeanbag

HumanBeanbag Pre-quilt

kiwifarms.net
  14. I looked at his Etsy shop. His donations listing is gone. I wonder what happened to it.

• Informative Informative x 11
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Oh, good catch.

I can't imagine Chris took it down himself willingly.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. His most recent sale is a $20 autograph picture of himself. It's just about the closest thing to a donation. Don't know if he will start promoting that in place of donations in his videos.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Pretty sure donations are against Etsy ToS. There has to be a product.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    anusaurus

anusaurus the ass is love

kiwifarms.net
  18. Yep. There needs to be a product at the end. So that would be fine for the options where Chris was offering a character sketch, but I think his lower donation tiers were just asking for money without offering anything in return. I imagine we will see it put up again when he can be bothered, although at that point it would kinda just be a commissions and Amiibo mega-bundle page.

Here's the line from Etsy's help page:

• Each listing going toward charity must represent a tangible item for sale. Listings cannot be created solely for the purpose of transferring money. As a transaction the buyer must receive something for their purchase.

• Informative Informative x 6
    HumanBeanbag

HumanBeanbag Pre-quilt

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage Chris Malloch

kiwifarms.net
  19. kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.