• "Oh, shit."

Money FB 4/7/17 Chris puts the Sonichu Totem on ebay

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Sc4rface, Apr 7, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I don't know about that. SheCameForCWC.jpg managed to evoke quite the emotional response :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger liberate tutemet ex inferis

kiwifarms.net
  2. Nickel for the shirt, a penny for the Totem.

Final offer. :(

• Winner Winner x 6
    InTheSidePocket

InTheSidePocket My destiny is to be the sexiest True & Honest fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I can see objective value to the totem as outsider art, aside from the Chris Chan connection. The shirt is just a rag that has no value except for its association with Chris.

• Agree Agree x 6
    bigshot

bigshot Some call me ween. I call me BIGSHOT!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Does that still exist? I'd love to see him sell his drawing of him finger banging his friend for ten billion dollars. It would probably actually sell too.

• Late Late x 1
    Buffalo Chan

Buffalo Chan stupid babies need the most attention

kiwifarms.net
  5. Don't count anything out. Megan may be able to sue for exploitation and profit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    InTheSidePocket

InTheSidePocket My destiny is to be the sexiest True & Honest fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Well I'm forced to believe that's what would happen. Chris has some terrible luck when it comes to being alive and existing. And I think Megan probably deserves the money because she probably still gets julay'd to this day.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Buffalo Chan

Buffalo Chan stupid babies need the most attention

kiwifarms.net
  7. Correct me if I'm wrong. If my memory serves me the totem should have been delivered on last friday 14th of april according to his deliveryterms. When it wasn't delivered the buyer filed in a complaint and Chris had till monday 17th of april (3 days) to respond to it. On wednesday 19th of april we were told by Chris the buyer has received a chargeback from Ebay.

Based on this information Chris most likely didn't respond to the complaint and was notified by Ebay on either the 18th or 19th of april. It makes completly sense Ebay has taken money from Chris on that day.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Suicidal Emo Panda

Suicidal Emo Panda I trigger liberals, believe me.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Chris didn't say there was a chargeback. That would indicate that the money was removed from his account and the transaction canceled.

According to what @Blue Jerkop posted, during an ebay dispute, the funds get placed on "hold" and removed from Chris' account. But the transaction is not canceled and Chris still can resolve things with the buyer by sending out the totem.

That's why Chris is still sending it out.

The buyer can still escalate the dispute and receive a chargeback though.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I did a little bit of research on the matter and it really depends on who took the money from Chris's PayPal, if it is PayPal holding the money, than POSSIBLY Chris can get the money back if he fulfils his end of the agreement and the dispute is brought to an amicable end, if it was the buyers credit card provider, than the money is gone and it is not coming back.

Chris was a little vague on who took the money, he just says his PayPal is in the red, but doesn't say if it is because Paypal is holding the money or if the buyers credit card has taken it back. He says he is going to send the totem, which makes it sound like PayPal is holding the money, but we shall see.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  10. please god let him send out the totem for free

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I guess the latest form of Chris trolling is getting him to put himself further in debt? Not that this is anyone's fault other than Chris' however, when he used to run his Etsy shop he was notorious for spending money as soon as it came in and gambling on future sales to pay the postage for past sales. Until he learns that the money in his account is not his until the goods have been shipped and received, this is going to keep on happening. Eventually he's going to get his eBay and Paypal accounts suspended at a minimum and will run out of options for people to send him money during his routine begging sessions.

Gonna be interesting to see a stressed Chris even further in debt and out of options for people to send him money. All I can think of is him begging people to send him cash in the post, but isn't that illegal in the US?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Even if sending the totem would fix it, he's not gonna do it. The combination of laziness and not wanting to part with any of his junk is too powerful. Someone could be holding a gun to his head telling him to pack up the totem and ship it and he'd ask if he could do it tomorrow.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Well sending the totem will fix the problem if the buyer actually wants it, if the buyer is just fucking with Chris, then things are not going to get better for him. It really depends on the motives of the mystery buyer.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  14. The buyer got the Totem:

screenshot-feedback.ebay.com 2017-04-21 11-15-16.png

• Informative Informative x 23
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Pretty soon we'll be getting the vid then.

• Agree Agree x 3
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. If this ends up with Chris having a happy ending i'm going to be pissed

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I wonder if Chris will dox our mystery buyer for putting a fire under his ass?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I hope chris DOES get the 25k. The smug videos we'll get on top of his inevitable financial fall from grace will be excellent.

Chris was at his best when the only stress in his life was finding a heartsweet and yelling at the dang dirty trolls.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I never would have guessed this would happen. I was sure Chris would get stuck. Is the shirt going to sell too?

• Agree Agree x 2
    bigshot

bigshot Some call me ween. I call me BIGSHOT!

kiwifarms.net
  20. So the buyer leaving positive feedback meant the Totem was legit wanted and wasn't a chargeback scheme. Wow. $1,500.

Also, Chris got a bit of negative feedback today, from one of his stamp sales:

screenshot-feedback.ebay.com 2017-04-21 11-27-34.png

It was ordered over a month ago.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Payment processor has dropped. We will be moving to a different payment collection system next month. Stay tuned.
Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.