• ”that "sjw" in the video they were making fun of is now a target of the kiwifarm sociopaths for the crime of being impassioned and fat”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Interests FB 8/23 - More BronyCon picsIncludes drawings for Doopie and Tabitha Germain

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by MoogleVoodoo, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. If Chris was so nice to you why do you want to tattle on him?

I get that you might be concerned he's posting pics of you but its not like you didn't ask for it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. They? Who's they?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pepito

Pepito From Tijuana with love
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. So Chris didn't go the con alone? He had gal pals?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TrunksFromDragonballGT

TrunksFromDragonballGT Flaming Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  4. Goddamn! Way to prepare for your upcoming financial sodomy Chris, by staying in a fucking Hilton!

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think it's Miss Porter being gender neutral.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Thats an easy 6 or 700 right there.

• Agree Agree x 8
    TrunksFromDragonballGT

TrunksFromDragonballGT Flaming Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  7. Chris and his gut

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #67 Mariposa Electrique, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Sensible chuckle; this is a place where onlookers point at spelling errors just to have a laugh. It's better to just accept the blows and roll with the punches. Aka, play it cool and don't make a bigger reason for people to investigate you.

I've never got the chance to meet Chris, does he smell terrible? Understandibly its Bronycon so most people have an air to them, but did Chris really stand out with odor? Second question, was Chris "Handsy" and invasive of personal space? Did he find reasons to, lets say "put a hand on your shoulder, firmly but not painfully?"
    Asking because I believe his cognitive behavioral analysis seems to be changing into being a little bit more "touchy", I'd like to confirm that and ask you about his eye contact, manner of approach and general vibe.

This is all solely for educational and psychoanalytical purposes (along with some pessimistic divination)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Philosophy Phil

Philosophy Phil I died in the Dimensional Merge

kiwifarms.net
  9. Honestly I don't think she's in much trouble. She doesn't look like an anime character so Chris wouldn't be interested

• Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Flareon

Flareon Dank Dark Magician

kiwifarms.net
  10. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Pepito

Pepito From Tijuana with love
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Q: what's he smell like?

Q: what's with the "no casual or business clothes at the gala" rule, that's bizarre and discriminates against people who don't have pony shirts or pony wigs

• Agree Agree x 3
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  12. @ohjeeze has reached out to me to be verified, and everything looks good. They are who they say they are.

Happy posting, kiwis!

• Winner  x 10
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Sorry Im bad at being an asshole. I still slip and say "Chris" but other then that I try to use the right pronouns. See that's why this place isen't for me :p

So I talked with an admin and I believe Im ok now. Any how

kinda creepy how you guys asked how she smellled....I dont normally go around smelling people. But yeah she smelled....normal? There were plenty of people worse off.

• Informative  x 8
    • Autistic  x 6
    • Like  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    ohjeeze

ohjeeze Avalon Porter
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's because Chris has notoriously poor hygiene, with one IRL person remarking he smelled of "rotting watermelon".

• Agree Agree x 16
    Mesh Gear Fox

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. @ohjeeze What do Chris' farts sound like? I think they sound like "Plappppt", but maybe sounds like "Flarpt".

:achievement:ALL THE RATINGS:achievement:

• Islamic Content  x 15
    • Dumb  x 8
    • Winner  x 6
    • Autistic  x 5
    • DRINK  x 4
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    #75 BadaBadaBoom, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    BadaBadaBoom

BadaBadaBoom This is The End, beautiful friend.

kiwifarms.net
  16. I thought you said you knew about CWC already. Some of the classic-era field reports mentioned him having an overpowering, sickening stench (compounded by a notorious case of fecal incontinence), so everyone who meets him gets asked about it.
    Anyway, I second the people asking if there was any truth to the "I'm horny" altercation, or if there were any other encounters with authority that weekend.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Did Chris bring his mother with?

• Late Late x 2
    Billy_Sama

Billy_Sama ♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂

kiwifarms.net
  18. yeah I knew of cwc but....yeah thats still an odd question to ask someone. they were quite sweaty. They went to the wash room with whipes to whipe themselves. I dont know which washroom they went to but I assumed the female one.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    ohjeeze

ohjeeze Avalon Porter
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  19. Nope. She often called to check on her though. Like twice since when I did see them.

• Informative Informative x 23
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    ohjeeze

ohjeeze Avalon Porter
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  20. Personally I have an extremely sensitive sense of smell, and when I get the fortitude to try and have a run in with Chris, I just want to make sure I won't vomit immediately. Would you say Chris smells greater than or less than the fish section of a supermarket?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Philosophy Phil

Philosophy Phil I died in the Dimensional Merge

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.