Interests FB 8/23 - More BronyCon pics - Includes drawings for Doopie and Tabitha Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanchu

Lil Kiwi bird
kiwifarms.net
You have the final say on who you are.

That being said, did Christine use the women's restroom?

ohjeeze

Avalon Porter
kiwifarms.net
If Chris was so nice to you why do you want to tattle on him?

I get that you might be concerned he's posting pics of you but its not like you didn't ask for it.

I truely wanted to stay out of it. I really did. I should have asked to keep pictures of me privet. That was stupid of me. Meeting her was a very small part of my weekend and I had other things on my mind.

Im not really tattleing. I dont have much good stuff. and I will tell her that I have had to make an account on here to kinda "defend" myself.She didn't tell me her dark secrets.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I truely wanted to stay out of it. I really did. I should have asked to keep pictures of me privet. That was stupid of me. Meeting her was a very small part of my weekend and I had other things on my mind.

Im not really tattleing. I dont have much good stuff. and I will tell her that I have had to make an account on here to kinda "defend" myself.She didn't tell me her dark secrets.
I wouldn't tell him. I'd try to keep as low a profile as poss due to I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.

EDIT: 'privet'? Like the shrubbery?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So, you were not informed on the several stalking incidences, the binaural beats, and the taint of failure?

Philosophy Phil

I died in the Dimensional Merge
kiwifarms.net

BadaBadaBoom

This is The End, beautiful friend.
kiwifarms.net
I can sadly answer this one

In the dabbing pic we were waiting for the LGBT pony panel. In that panel...they farted. They moaned after. I had to stop myself from laughing.

and no it didn't smell. Didn't say excuse me. We just ignored it.
It's a shame when Chris blasting a fart near some girl and not even apologizing is kind of just regular Chris content a this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino