LGBT FB 9/17 Chris On FB Genders -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not trying to delve into the complexities of gender and how many there are, but I do believe that Tumblr has fostered this belief that you need to be as far away from white, straight, and male as possible. I can accept teenagers who are still discovering themselves acting this way because this is shit you figure they'll grow out of but then you see people who are well into their adult years who want to be called "mer-her" (female mermaid) and being completely serious about it.
I agree with the tumblr point (It seems like it's a contest to be the most special snowflake and least privileged race/gender/species over there), just because you don't follow gender norms it doesn't make you another gender.

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
Not trying to delve into the complexities of gender and how many there are, but I do believe that Tumblr has fostered this belief that you need to be as far away from white, straight, and male as possible. I can accept teenagers who are still discovering themselves acting this way because this is shit you figure they'll grow out of but then you see people who are well into their adult years who want to be called "mer-her" (female mermaid) and being completely serious about it.

It seems rooted in the idea of people defining who they are narrowly, so that they can differentiate themselves with others and find other people who are more similar to them. As a broad concept, I am completely on board with that, the idea of different "types" of gay men or lesbians, for example, makes a lot of sense to me.

Where it loses me, a lot of the time, is why people need to use the gender dimension. I am male, but that doesn't mean I think I am particularly similar to other males, or that if someone refers to me and some other dude as "two men", they are saying we are the same in very many dimensions.

Some of the sillier stuff about it seems bound to really appeal to Chris mindset though. Come up with some words to describe yourself? Great. Let those words become a fundamental identity? That's a little weird. But for Chris they always have been. Phrases like "the true and honest creator of Sonichu and Rosechu" have at the forefront of his mind for years. And he has always seen it as more fundamental part of his identity; he is saying something more than "I enjoy drawing comics and putting them up on the internet".

Crass_and_Champ

esteemed Austrian oenologist Hermut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
Electrigendered Demi-Chus, coming "soon" to a comic near you.

I wish a bunch of kiwis would organize a fake pride called the My little pokey sonic snatchfest or some shit. You guys could hire whores cosplaying his favorite characters to bait him, with like fake floats and stands and payed actors all pandering to him like the way he envisions it should be.
Then the floor falls out from beneath him like the rancor pit and then he is on the set of:
The Pickeling.
Where a bunch of big buff black dudes in pickle suits proceed to ram and rape him for hours on end and all of the party folk come and mock him and we get special guests from his past and people roleplaying as Clyde Cash all come out of the woodwork to mock and tickle his face with giant pickles to force feed him.
Then somebody drags out Bob's mummified corpse mixed with Patty modified with cybernetics to join in the mayhem. Then Snorlax comes out with her new r-tard son, the heir of the pickle industry empire and Chris's replacement. They torch 14Bc in front of his face and all go live next to Cole with their newly purchased Carniggo Hall. Then Chris is sentenced to an eternity in an all black state prison where the snatchfest pride festival plays out over and over again.
ok

Last edited by a moderator:

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net
I wish a bunch of kiwis would organize a fake pride called the My little pokey sonic snatchfest or some shit. You guys could hire whores cosplaying his favorite characters to bait him, with like fake floats and stands and payed actors all pandering to him like the way he envisions it should be.
Then the floor falls out from beneath him like the rancor pit and then he is on the set of:
The Pickeling.
Where a bunch of big buff black dudes in pickle suits proceed to ram and rape him for hours on end and all of the party folk come and mock him and we get special guests from his past and people roleplaying as Clyde Cash all come out of the woodwork to mock and tickle his face with giant pickles to force feed him.
Then somebody drags out Bob's mummified corpse mixed with Patty modified with cybernetics to join in the mayhem. Then Snorlax comes out with her new r-tard son, the heir of the pickle industry empire and Chris's replacement. They torch 14Bc in front of his face and all go live next to Cole with their newly purchased Carniggo Hall. Then Chris is sentenced to an eternity in an all black state prison where the snatchfest pride festival plays out over and over again.
You know you are exceptional when you can match Chris's autism.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
The Pickeling.

Pay off my mortgage and this will be arranged.

Rip_In_Pepperino

kiwifarms.net
As someone else mentioned, the article is more than two and a half years old, and Facebook probably had more than 58 specific options stored, but that's all that the ABC News team could check for by press time; also, many fewer than 58 gender identities are actually specified by these terms (some of the terms also involve biological sex, or gender expression), and I'll group together the similar terms below:
  • Agender, Neither, Neutrois
  • ?Androgyne, Androgynous
  • Bigender, Gender Fluid, Genderqueer, Pangender
  • Cis, Cisgender
    • Cis Female, Cis Woman, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Woman
    • Cis Male, Cis Man, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Man
  • Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Non-Binary, Other
  • ?Intersex
  • Trans, Trans*, Trans Person, Trans* Person, Transgender, Transgender Person, Transsexual, Transsexual Person, Two-Spirit
    • Female to Male, FTM, Trans Male, Trans* Male, Trans Man, Trans* Man, Transgender Male, Transgender Man, Transmasculine, Transsexual Male, Transsexual Man
    • Male to Female, MTF, Trans Female, Trans* Female, Trans Woman, Trans* Woman, Transgender Female, Transgender Woman, Transfeminine, Transsexual Female, Transsexual Woman
It seems like the terms describe seven types of gender identity (along with the gender expression "androgyne" and the biological-sex term "intersex" even though as a practical matter, nearly all intersex people are also trans): trans and cis male and female, no gender, gender that is neither male nor female (a subcategory of which, "gender that is not even between male and female", I'm not even sure actually exists), and gender that is not stable.

If you group together terms for current gender identity, unrelated to sex assigned at birth, then there are five types: stable male, female, neither, or none, and unstable.

P.S.: I counted and there were only 56 terms in the list; I guess the standard "Female" and "Male" were assumed.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is pretty scary.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone else mentioned, the article is more than two and a half years old, and Facebook probably had more than 58 specific options stored, but that's all that the ABC News team could check for by press time; also, many fewer than 58 gender identities are actually specified by these terms (some of the terms also involve biological sex, or gender expression), and I'll group together the similar terms below:
  • Agender, Neither, Neutrois
  • ?Androgyne, Androgynous
  • Bigender, Gender Fluid, Genderqueer, Pangender
  • Cis, Cisgender
    • Cis Female, Cis Woman, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Woman
    • Cis Male, Cis Man, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Man
  • Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Non-Binary, Other
  • ?Intersex
  • Trans, Trans*, Trans Person, Trans* Person, Transgender, Transgender Person, Transsexual, Transsexual Person, Two-Spirit
    • Female to Male, FTM, Trans Male, Trans* Male, Trans Man, Trans* Man, Transgender Male, Transgender Man, Transmasculine, Transsexual Male, Transsexual Man
    • Male to Female, MTF, Trans Female, Trans* Female, Trans Woman, Trans* Woman, Transgender Female, Transgender Woman, Transfeminine, Transsexual Female, Transsexual Woman
It seems like the terms describe seven types of gender identity (along with the gender expression "androgyne" and the biological-sex term "intersex" even though as a practical matter, nearly all intersex people are also trans): trans and cis male and female, no gender, gender that is neither male nor female (a subcategory of which, "gender that is not even between male and female", I'm not even sure actually exists), and gender that is not stable.

If you group together terms for current gender identity, unrelated to sex assigned at birth, then there are five types: stable male, female, neither, or none, and unstable.

P.S.: I counted and there were only 56 terms in the list; I guess the standard "Female" and "Male" were assumed.
I call shenanigans, these people wasted about 8-10 years worth of time that could have gone toward more constructive and realistic things like ending the war on hunger. All this wasted time just to chronicle and systemize mental illness just so Chris can be late to the party as usual.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was looking at the Cwcki and saw the info about this.

Someone interviewed the attendees of Cville Pride with a question about how many genders exist. Chris is in the video.

screenshot-www.youtube.com 2016-10-08 11-02-50.png

Link to Chris's comment.

The uploader said that there's a full interview with him that will be released soon.

screenshot-www.youtube.com 2016-10-08 11-18-35.png

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.