• ”Normally we would use lemons but this time we will use a stick”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

FB 9/19 - Chris is having a good time at CVille Pride, but wants woman

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by lynx, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 41
    • Informative Informative x 22
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    lynx

lynx pleeeeease suscriiiibe
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Man, the title had me expecting the return of the bra!

• Agree  x 38
    • Feels  x 7
    • Optimistic  x 5
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    ShavedSheep

ShavedSheep Punished Venom Sheep
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Chris, you already bought a hooker once, how hard is it for you to give a woman money to hold your hand

• Winner  x 33
    • Like  x 8
    • Agree  x 6
    • Feels  x 3
    • Autistic  x 1
    TheAmazingAxolotl

TheAmazingAxolotl Meglio fascista che frocio.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's good to know that he takes his own advice re Having a Good and Safe Day.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. So how long until Chris decides to try and get a woman only to get punched by a massive burly bulldyke?

• Optimistic  x 9
    • Agree  x 6
    • Winner  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Glad to see that the love quest never dies out.

• Agree Agree x 32
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    L desu

L desu Marine trained autistic teen

kiwifarms.net
  7. I think the bra is still there, in one form or another.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Amerighi da Caravaggio

Amerighi da Caravaggio Maestro del Barocco

kiwifarms.net
  8. Least he's having fun

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    Bones

Bones Never lost a fight to man nor fucking beast
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. He should put up a sign.

• Winner  x 38
    • Agree  x 14
    • Optimistic  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. Greedy selfish dykes stealing all the pretty straight gay girls and not leaving any Girlfriend-free Girls for him her. :(

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Like Like x 12
    • Feels Feels x 3
    MrTroll

MrTroll I know you can read MY thoughts, boy

kiwifarms.net
  11. I just came back from the event. I did see Chris there a few times as I was walking around, but whenever I saw him, he was sitting at this one specific booth that unfortunately I can't remember the name of. I don't get the impression that he was officially affiliated with that booth, but since he was sitting there the whole time (or at least during the time I was there), I am guessing that they know him/tolerate him. He was dressed in a bluish sleeveless top and a white skirt. What was most surprising was that he was wearing a Sonichu medallion, but I guess it's actually not all that surprising given that he's trying to revive the comics. There was a bulletin board that had printouts of the Sonichu comic tacked on to it, and right before I ended up leaving, I walked by again and I saw Chris handing out printouts of Sonichu to people while sitting at that same booth. I didn't take pictures or really hang around Chris too much because I didn't want to arouse suspicion, but that's what I saw. Also, his behavior at this event seems different than what I've heard at other places -- in the past it sounded like he would go around talking to everyone, but he mostly stayed in his one spot. At one point he also was drawing on this red tablet-like thing (I only saw the back of it, but I think it was a dry-erase board). Though, the event is still going on for four more hours, so perhaps Chris will be up to more things later.

• Informative Informative x 83
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Was it On Our Own? He's not officially affiliated with the booth, but I don't think they'd have anyone in a position of authority man the booth when they can get an intern or some other person there to handle it.
    He's tending the booth, so he has to stay there.

• Informative Informative x 33
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Yes, that's what it was! I guess I didn't realize that Chris was at the festival to volunteer, I was under the impression that he was just going to go there to hang out or possibly look for sweethearts/friends (like the last time he attended the pride festival). I also am curious about how he arranged for there to be a Sonichu bulletin board.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Well at least he's being more subtle about his desire for china. Passive facebook posts are toned down compared to the days when he wore that WANT WOMAN bra.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. He's probably there for both reasons. Like he'd go anyway if he wasn't volunteering. I wonder how long he'll be there. Like, will it sap his whole afternoon or is there someone going to relieve him at some point?

You could go up to him and talk to him about what he's volunteering for. Hell, you could probably ask him about the sonichu shit next to him, ask him for a picture and he'll probably allow it. He's not afraid of being spotted IRL anymore.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. So did you take a copy of Sonichu?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    Le Bateleur

Le Bateleur Major Arcana

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm not going back to the event. I was actually just there because my friend who lives just outside of Charlottesville (not Ruckersville, but a different smallish city) wanted to hang out with me downtown, and it happened to be the weekend of this event. We're both somewhat involved in the LGBT community so it seemed like a cool thing to check out (I actually have never been to this event in Charlottesville before). He had to leave to go back to work, though, and he dropped me back at my place. I also felt that I had seen/done everything that I wanted to see/do already.

I could have struck up conversation with him but I'd just rather not be anything more than an observer, simply due to the history of people getting involved with him getting their pictures/information put on the CWCki.

• Like Like x 10
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Well, you did what you did to the best of your ability without overstepping boundaries. It's nice to know Chris is volunteering for something at least.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. The booth named "On Our Own" is a bit ironic

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. #cvillepride
    >guy cruising for ladies

• Winner Winner x 35
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.