Money FB 9-27-14: Chris blames the victim -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
Call them White Knights, or bleeding hearts, or sincerely kind and decent people wanting to contribute to a mentally impaired man in the worst of his days,
Or just people who have found Chris amusing over the years and want a souvenir of the humor.

The medallions cost, what, $30? The photos $20? These things aren't even that expensive.

And also, it's a bit of a gear grinder for me when people use the phrase "give Chris money" in reference to buying the items he's selling on eBay. It's a exchange of value between willing participants, not a donation, even if you personally are not interested in owning the item. Autism, people: keep it under control please.

Last edited:

Beef Thunderpants

kiwifarms.net
When I posted elsewhere that I think it's funny when Chris gets heat for his eBay shenanigans, I didn't realize that people were going out of their way to mess with Chris on eBay, such as canceling their order early, and I think that is bullshit. I'm fine with people getting auctions that violate eBay rules or copyright laws shut down, because that is his own stupidity for not following the rules, but getting involved just to dick with him is pretty low. Unless it's some epic trolling like we have seen in the past, just leave Chris to his own devices and enjoy the inevitable wackiness.

Does anyone else think that these medallions are "less interesting" because they don't have the "history" of the HONEST and TRUE medallion?
A little, but do you really want to have the real thing knowing what you know about Chris? Plus, if you've ever seen real movie props or pieces of sports equipment on display, they usually look pretty crappy and beat up, so aside from being able to say you've got the real thing, the aesthetic display value of the real thing is often pretty low.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foulmouth

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Or just people who have found Chris amusing over the years and want a souvenir of the humor.
Yeah, I covered that:

"But I've been in contact with people on this very forum who genuinely wanted to help Chris, own a piece of his work, and see one last bit of output before something bad happened to him."
It's brief, but there it is. Point being: Not everyone who bought from Chris was trying to rip him down.

Reactions: cahoots

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't believe people think you can just cancel an order because you think the seller is "gross". Reasons like that aren't acceptable if you're over the age of 10. Wonder how many kids make accounts here who have no idea how things work?
Anyone who does that is a (wo)man-child themselves.

Last edited:

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
idk, when I made an ebay purchase from him Chris acted surprisingly reasonable, not much different from how I'd expect from any other decent ebay seller, really. Granted, I wasn't negotiating a cancellation, and it also turned out he saw me as a potential sweetheart, so... :cryblood:
Chris doesn't actually go out his way to be a douchebag in general, as long as he's content and isn't being antagonised in some way, he's perfectly inoffensive most of the time. Unfortunately it takes virtually nothing to trigger him into believing he's being antagonised, victimised or short changed in some way, that's when he shows the less charming side of his personality.

And yeah, being potential sweetheart material helps too.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have pondered that myself, then again I think he is using his phone for most of his internet time so that could be a reason.
Unless if he had a tablet (which he doesn't nor would he waste his tugboat on it) we won't see any minecraft any time soon.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Meh go ahead and censor me

If you all want to pretend your taking the high road here go ahead.
Hellblazer deleted your post because it was off-topic. If anyone wants to read this post which has fuck all to do with anything, here you are:

Lol, yah. Right.

This whole forum is based on messing with Chris.

Really guys, how ever you look at it your messing with Chris. Your either a troll like Marivn or ABL or a supporter like Null but your still messing around in his life.

What is the difference between what Pumpkin did and what ABL did? They both set out to mess with a Chris for laughs. So now Its not ok to kick the autistic?

Wether your trolling or enabling Chris your still messing with his life and making it harde in the long run for him.

Edit. Sorry about the drive by ranking Satan, my bad. Blasted Ipad.
But to answer your question, no. PumpkinSwirl did not do what he did to fuck with Chris. He did what he did because he was an attention whore.

I'm really sick of regurgitating the same tired lines at people. I know at least one of the posts where I've explained exactly what happened has been read by you by now, so I'll spare everyone explaining what actually happened, again. It's pretty clear that the people still defending PumpkinSwirl are undergoing some sort of mental gymnastics to find more petty gripes to hold against Chris, because he is the sum of all evil and die chris.

Lets say I that I was selling code, someone paid me $2000 for code, and then halfway through to the deadline, this person takes his money back and demands a refund because he thinks I should be using his favorite text editor instead of Notepad++. For some reason, he thinks this will affect what the final result is. I would tell this person to go fuck himself and I would sue him into the 9th dimension. I would be justifiably upset that his person broke their agreement over a non-issue and the suspension of those funds absolutely would hurt my ability to deliver my product.

As for Alec and Marvin both being trolls, fine, whatever. I don't think they're actively fucking with Chris anymore. Marvin appears to have dropped his shit the day Bob died. There are trolls on the forum but that's another story. What matters is how people operate. Alec was making fanart for fun, not to get Chris's attention. Marvin mentions being the pickleman so sparingly, I had no idea until after I started hosting the forum last year. They never made these things about themselves, they made their efforts about Chris and getting humorous stuff from him. If PumpkinSwirl was really a "troll" and really acting intentionally in what he did, then he's a fucking douchebag shitlord anyways because the only thing PumpkinSwirl cared about was himself and getting more attention.

Oh, and as for me personally, the only time I've done anything to Chris is when I sent him the forum's care package in January. I've never contacted Chris, never emailed him, never messaged him on Facebook, called him one time about the money and he hung up on me. The forum interferes with his life only as frequently as he checks it, and in the case of sales, benefited him 99% of the time.

Last edited:

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
I have pondered that myself, then again I think he is using his phone for most of his internet time so that could be a
reason.
As I said in another thread, Minecraft is now owned by the HexBox people now. Also the mobile version is apparently not very good. Never played Minecraft, so I can't attest to much.

Reactions: DarkMirrorCrystal

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that Chris was honestly trying to hurt the people by saying their names, he just always addresses everything (and everybody) with the longest name that they have. (ie: Christian Weston Chandler, Mary Lee Walsh ect.) I don't know why, I would say it is the 'Tism, but I have Autism and I've never talked like that so......:\

Pally

kiwifarms.net
There is Lego Minecraft now.
That does sounds like combining video games and lego, two of Chris favourite things.

I don't think that Chris was honestly trying to hurt the people by saying their names, he just always addresses everything (and everybody) with the longest name that they have. (ie: Christian Weston Chandler, Mary Lee Walsh ect.) I don't know why, I would say it is the 'Tism, but I have Autism and I've never talked like that so......:\
Yeah, most likely this. Cool avatar by the way.
I got Assburgers, and when I'm angry and try to be official, I sometimes have the wierd urge to use the fullest names and titles too. Somehow it feels like it adds weight or draws attention to whatever you say.
I seldom get angry and I got better self control than Chris, but it could be the Tism.
Though...now I recall, in Simpsons Marge often calls Homer by his full name when she is angry with him. Maybe Chris is just parroting Simpsons.

Last edited:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

there is too prior instances to prove otherwise though. he knows what happens when he mentions people. he knows I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME will harass them. "well how do we know he is not just being stupid?" well, he even came here to try to get people to harass the walmart manager who banned him

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there is too prior instances to prove otherwise though. he knows what happens when he mentions people. he knows I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME will harass them. "well how do we know he is not just being stupid?" well, he even came here to try to get people to harass the walmart manager who banned him
Ah, I wasn't following the forums at that time. Then I guess he may indeed have been trying to maliciously dox them. I still think he was probably just saying their names just because that's what he does, but who knows with Chris.

Reactions: Holdek

Elbow-greased strongman

Vagina of my Soul Calibur
kiwifarms.net
Lets say I that I was selling code, someone paid me $2000 for code, and then halfway through to the deadline, this person takes his money back...
What if, at the time they asked for the refund, you hadn't even started coding? What if the reason you gave for not delivering the code was, "I decided to do something else for a while". Would you not code because you got a new girlfriend? Would you, as a coder, ever tell someone, "stop asking me to deliver! I'm having a lot of stress!"

Would you expect your client to accept any of those excuses?

I keep seeing people say that when dealing with Chris on ebay, one should treat him like they do any other seller. Fine. I expect him to meet deadlines. To not dox people. To give refunds promptly when schedules aren't met. No excuses. Just like any other seller.

So what do we do here? Treat Chris like any other ebay'er, and hold his feet to the fire; or just throw up our hands because, "that's our lolcow."

PS- That last question was not for you, Null, I was asking it of everyone.

Foulmouth

How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if, at the time they asked for the refund, you hadn't even started coding? What if the reason you gave for not delivering the code was, "I decided to do something else for a while". Would you not code because you got a new girlfriend? Would you, as a coder, ever tell someone, "stop asking me to deliver! I'm having a lot of stress!"

Would you expect your client to accept any of those excuses?

I keep seeing people say that when dealing with Chris on ebay, one should treat him like they do any other seller. Fine. I expect him to meet deadlines. To not dox people. To give refunds promptly when schedules aren't met. No excuses. Just like any other seller.

So what do we do here? Treat Chris like any other ebay'er, and hold his feet to the fire; or just throw up our hands because, "that's our lolcow."

PS- That last question was not for you, Null, I was asking it of everyone.
What "we" are you talking about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino