Law FBI, police seek Florida Woman “infatuated with Columbine” who is loose in Colorado - UPDATE: She dead.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I knew she'd get the high score. Not!

I actually remember seeing a video on YouTube talking about the copycat effects of Columbine and discussing some of the people who do it. One guy from North Carolina even convinced a relative to drive him across the country to the school itself and recorded himself discussing the incident in front of where the library used to be, apparently. Pilgrimage is probably a common goal amongst Columbiners but really, how did he rope family into this obsession of his?

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
And as predicted, someone had to take my initial post out of context. Way to go Jigaboo Jones. My point is, US public schools are shitholes, but at least it's only four years of your life. Eric and Dylan didn't have the foresight to understand that, nor did they understand that life does get better after you leave for the most part. After all, those of you who are out of school now, how many of those people do you speak with today?

Isn't there a whole online subculture dedicated to looking up to mass shooters? Fucking freaks. That aside, she looks like a single mom with druggie issues.
Oh yeah, there's a great deal of people who follow that and more. Ted Bundy fangirls too. As far as Columbine goes, people even discuss the lads' cigarette brand preferences and do remixes of their videos. (And even do Columbine RP on Garry's Mod)

It's one thing to be interested in a particular event and want to learn the intricate details, but these guys do take it to a ridiculous extreme at times.

MightyBiteySnake

Ouroboros, BITCH!
kiwifarms.net
Sad tbh as you need to be in a pretty shit mental state to be worshipping killers to begin with let alone go on a "pilgrimage" to the site or their atrocities to off yourself. However this also fortunately means she died without being able to make an attempt at recreating these actions.

Maybe I'm just in a somber mood but you have to wonder how this could have been prevented in the first place.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
Even couch cuck was more successful than this broad, pathetic!
I guess that means I can save my inflatable sofa for the next attempt?

So she sudoku’d herself instead? Fucking hell even couch cuck made it into the school.

One less psycho to worry about and the families and schools in the area can relax a little at least. Good riddance and remember to hold the door open to hell for the next spaz who tries this you useless bitch.
Eric and Dylan are probably at the gate, laughing their asses off at her as I type this. I guess laughing at Randy "Ghost Girl" Stair got kind of old after a while. To be fair, being stuck in a male soul body for all eternity should be sufficient punishment for his failure of what passed for a life here on Earth.

Last edited:

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
So she sudoku’d herself instead? Fucking hell even couch cuck made it into the school.

One less psycho to worry about and the families and schools in the area can relax a little at least. Good riddance and remember to hold the door open to hell for the next spaz who tries this you useless bitch.
Even couch cuck was more successful than this broad, pathetic!
Pretty sure if she was intent on shooting up a place she wouldn't have been found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in the middle of nowhere. Seems more like a fucked up elephant graveyard kind of deal.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
I have too much time on my hands and read the entire contents of her faux-geocities style blog. (may have missed some hidden pages/easter eggs that are there but I found a bunch of them.) Here are my notes if anyone wants a tldr.

https://dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/

Quick notes and armchair psychiatrist possible diagnoses based on her writings:

Major Depression - writes constantly of intense feelings of misery
possible dissociative disorder (not to be confused with DID) - writes of feeling constantly detached from the world, somehow not belonging, believing she is not supposed to exist in this time
possible cotards dillusion, see above
magical thinking - talks of bizarre thoughts patterns, other dimensions/realities
writing is coherent ->exclude schizophrenia, possible schizoid
social phobia/anxiety:
"Fear and anxiety are the most powerful forces in the world if you allow them to overpower your senses."
some metacognition but not enough
Interests -> nu metal, alt rock, existentialism & nihilism, Albert Camus, Dostoevsky
dualism/paradox
self fulfilling prophecy - There is a significant dream she has that reinforces her view that things have to occur a certain way (i.e. her future death).
Arrogant/judgemental of others -> most people are stupid, resents how the more of a SJW you are the more cool you are.
Loves "him" -> real or imaginary? Hopes he sees her message.
Possible hybristophilia
Handwriting becomes increasingly illegible in entries expressing emotion. This really annoyed me, if you want to leave a suicide note or some blip of your existence at least make it readable.

Her doodles are pretty crappy but I can make out one drawing of Dylan Klebold.

Summary: She sounds like a typical angsty teen. It's very cliche, I think in a few years she would have been embarrassed by this. She describes feeling constantly empty alternating with feeling constant misery and anger. Later she says it's all worth it because of the love she gets from "him". (eyeroll ) She makes it seem like she is very socially isolated. She is into some pseudo-scientific multiple reality, aura, numerology bullshit. Probably thought being 18 on the 20th anniversary of the columbine universe shooting meant whatever she was planning was meant to be. As I said earlier the site is in the style of a 90s geocities page and she provides links to sites that emulate the 90's with a virtual tv that links to 90s television etc. I think she may have gone to CO to kill herself to be united with Dylan Klebold and/or Eric Harris in another dimension or afterlife.

Her writings of bizarre feelings, being out of place in this reality and her eventual fulfillment of her own death wish reminded me very much of the plot of Donnie Darko. I felt bad for her because this could have been easily been prevented but I lose some sympathy when I saw how negatively she talks about other people and the human race.

RIP Sol Pais :(

file name: sad.jpeg

Last edited:

yahooligan

web 1.0 newfag
kiwifarms.net
I still think that the massive amount of media attention on any shooter only serves to dump a shit-ton of fuel on the fire (anti-hero worship, media fetishization, etc). This person didn't even remotely successfully attempt a shooting (and may not have even really intended to -- as mentioned above, she may not have even actually planned to do anything more than a pilgrimage before an-heroing) and just look at how much attention she got. That only serves to make it more appealing to future (potential) shooters. "Life sucks, what's the point? At least I can go out in a blaze of glory." et cetera.

I got impacted significantly by the aftermath of the Columbine shootings by virtue of being a misfit at my own school, and I know a lot of other kids probably got it a lot worse than I did, for the same reasons. So long as the media keeps circle-jerking over this shit every single time it happens, it will continue to happen. So what's the alternative? Fuck if I know. Don't report on the news when a shooting happens? No. Paint the shooter as the victim, for falling into the mental illness trap to begin with? That kind of shit wouldn't fly, either. So I dunno. But the media frenzy and loading schools up with absurd security measures isn't helping.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Sol Pais said:
SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
i wish i could distance myself from everybody in this fucking world, as
far away as possible from this poison that is the
human race. i can’t stand anybody that surrounds me, i don’t wanna
hear anymore human’s voices, only about 10 of them or less that i can stand
to be around, but only one voice i truly want to hear every day
and yet i can’t... life is merciless and i will always question why this universe decided
to create humans.. we are a tragic, pathetic story
in the making, and i feel like the only one who sees it. i feel above everybody
else, i feel like the only one who isn’t blind to everything. it’s
a lonely, lonely fucking world to think the way i do and to
know the things that i know.
Yeah, gorl, you were the first human to have bad feelings in the whole history of this hell planet that gave the universe Hot Topic and Evanescence.

WD-40

Buy 1, Get 1 Free
kiwifarms.net
I see two possibilities in all of this. One, she was going to shoot up the school like her idols did and upon seeing the FBI get involved and her plans ruined by the lockdowns she decided to off herself, or two, she was always planning on killing herself and she just wanted to see Columbine High School in person before she died.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Her dad appears to be a talented musician and asshat.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/17/dad-begs-wanted-columbine-obsessed-teen-to-come-home/

"The dad of the Florida woman accused of traveling to Colorado to carry out a Columbine-inspired massacreurged his daughter to come home and end the family’s “bad dream,” according to reports.

The woman’s father, Gardi Pais, said Wednesday the family hasn’t heard from her since Sunday and that she may have a “mental problem,” according to the Daily Mail.

“Please come home,” he pleaded to his daughter. “I think she’s gonna be OK. I think maybe she has got a mental problem.”

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
I still think that the massive amount of media attention on any shooter only serves to dump a shit-ton of fuel on the fire (anti-hero worship, media fetishization, etc). This person didn't even remotely successfully attempt a shooting (and may not have even really intended to -- as mentioned above, she may not have even actually planned to do anything more than a pilgrimage before an-heroing) and just look at how much attention she got. That only serves to make it more appealing to future (potential) shooters. "Life sucks, what's the point? At least I can go out in a blaze of glory." et cetera.

I got impacted significantly by the aftermath of the Columbine shootings by virtue of being a misfit at my own school, and I know a lot of other kids probably got it a lot worse than I did, for the same reasons. So long as the media keeps circle-jerking over this shit every single time it happens, it will continue to happen. So what's the alternative? Fuck if I know. Don't report on the news when a shooting happens? No. Paint the shooter as the victim, for falling into the mental illness trap to begin with? That kind of shit wouldn't fly, either. So I dunno. But the media frenzy and loading schools up with absurd security measures isn't helping.
Media attention is probably a large reason they do it, plus it doesn't hurt the ad revenue as far as I know. I have doubts about her true intentions, but in any case, it doesn't matter now. She got her 15 minutes of fame before she died and that's it. Besides, she was 18, was she even in school anymore?

It's up to us living folks to pick up the pieces and make sense of everything. Of course, that doesn't happen either, the admins just fly off the handles at anyone who so much as thinks that "the best years of your life" aren't that great after all.

I see two possibilities in all of this. One, she was going to shoot up the school like her idols did and upon seeing the FBI get involved and her plans ruined by the lockdowns she decided to off herself, or two, she was always planning on killing herself and she just wanted to see Columbine High School in person before she died.
She's certainly not the first to attempt the pilgrimage to Columbine High School, and doubtful she will come close to being the last. I found the NC guy by the way.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
I bet there are going to be a few more of these "pilgrimages" now these dumb asses see they can get so much media attention from going there.
I'm pretty sure the locals are kinda used to it by now, it's honestly not surprising since 20th anniversary and all.

Also I still can't get over the fact that NC guy convinced a FAMILY MEMBER to help him out on his quest. Like, WTF man? Most families would have told him to fuck off.

Her dad appears to be a talented musician and asshat.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/17/dad-begs-wanted-columbine-obsessed-teen-to-come-home/

"The dad of the Florida woman accused of traveling to Colorado to carry out a Columbine-inspired massacreurged his daughter to come home and end the family’s “bad dream,” according to reports.

The woman’s father, Gardi Pais, said Wednesday the family hasn’t heard from her since Sunday and that she may have a “mental problem,” according to the Daily Mail.

“Please come home,” he pleaded to his daughter. “I think she’s gonna be OK. I think maybe she has got a mental problem.”

View attachment 729237

View attachment 729240

View attachment 729242
The rotten apple didn't fall so far from the tree after all.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino