FBI releases "Finders" Document on CIA connected child sex trafficking cult -

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This could make sense, but I dunno. I keep thinking back to the "spirit cooking" and more overt satanic symbolism coming out of pizzagate.
I'm kind of assuming that all the satanic kiddie diddlers are reading from the same playbook and it's all connected, but I don't really know what to think.
That could very well be the case. I think like... when the kids at McMartin talked about the "strange" things like ;

A 10-year-old boy testified Wednesday that he and fellow preschool students were taken to a cemetery where they were forced to dig up dead bodies, then watch them be “hacked to pieces” in a grisly warning not to divulge their sex secrets.
Or people flying etc, I think that whilst they didn't actually participate in things like that, this was more guided meditation stuff, visualisation to install fear in these children.

When the CIA declassified the Gateway Experience stuff, it wasn't dismissed. It had hard science related to it.
I truly believe that these satanic panic cases were connected in that they were experiments on using that technique of "mind control" etc, whatever you want to call it.
I assume that the kids in the Finders case would have undergone similar things. Like this ;

The psychological effect of ritual is well studied. Almost all cults use them in some form. It binds the members together. Even better if the rituals involve doing something considered immoral such as satanic shit.
They did, but the child also described the uses of the tunnels as a food room and tool store etc. Only the eldest child actually spoke at first, but she did say that the others didn't speak because they were told not to. I think some of the other children ended up speaking but it's hard to tell who's who with all the redactions.
Sorry, I meant specifically the McMartin Preschool testimony, not the Finder kids.

I find it interesting that the McMartin tunnel stuff was inserted into this Finders case file though, I don't quite understand why it would be in there, but I'm glad it is.

The more "crazy conspiracy" stuff related to this Finders case, is its pseudo connection to Sandy Hook.
When Sandy Hook happened, this idea of children being "loaned" out was something that was explored by
civilians and journalists looking into the whole situation.
There was a lot wrong with Sandy Hook and a lot wrong with the connection between the children, their families, the town, the school and their existence in the narrative. I understand that people will dismiss that, as they will dismiss this Finders stuff and will dismiss every previous cult-esque sex abuse ring, but I find the parallels interesting.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This sounds a little crazy, but since most people here seem to agree that there's definitely some weird satanic pedo thing going on with the elite class, and now that intelligence agencies tried to keep information about these practices hidden, I'm just going to put it out there.

I've wondered for awhile if there's some secret reason that they're doing these rituals and fucking kids that us normal people aren't aware of. I don't really know what that could be, except maybe they think it gives them powers or something? I don't believe in magic or the devil fwiw so I have a hard time reconciling what the reason could be, but I can't help but think there's some specific purpose for mixing satanic worship and kiddie diddling that is not publicly known but is believed to be true in certain circles.

I can accept "they're just pedo degenerates" for why they're fucking kids, but the Satan shit mixed in just doesn't make sense to me. All the people I've known who unironically believed in satanic rituals were white trash fundies. Smarter people who are still Christian seem to believe in Satan as more of an otherwordly concept and not something you can actually conjure with rituals.

This could make sense, but I dunno. I keep thinking back to the "spirit cooking" and more overt satanic symbolism coming out of pizzagate.
I'm kind of assuming that all the satanic kiddie diddlers are reading from the same playbook and it's all connected, but I don't really know what to think.
I think theres an element of being made to do something so abhorrent that there's no turning back. That's something that comes up a lot, it was the same with Boystown. Paul Bonacci talked about it in his deposition and it seemed to bleed over to the victims too. He was kidnapped and raped and in turn was forced to kidnap and rape other kids in particular he admitted to kidnapping Johnny Gosch.

Spergichu

Son, you've got a way to fall
kiwifarms.net
Wait, weren't the Finders active in Peltzer, SC? I don't remember there being anything about them in DC?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there's any links to draw between this and Dozier School

Opiophile

They say I'm jaded, cause they know it's true.
kiwifarms.net
I feel like it's very telling how the media seems to have zero interest in this story. You'd think they'd be all over this, but I'm guessing there's a reason this was only reported on for a week back in '87 when the FL shit first happened.

Jim made a nice connection during his stream today when he said how interesting it was at how similar the news cycle treated the Epstein "suicide" as they did this Finders shit back in '87. Really gets the noggin joggin. Makes me wonder what other fucked up shit is being done under our noses?

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Ok so I read about half the report and here's what I can extrapolate. I will attempt to fill information but will label REDACTED so you know it's my conjecture.

4/3/92 CIA handwritten letter to FBI
-----------------------------------

FBI investigation of Finders examining links of employment by CIA and media leaks from the organization. Difficult to read. Talks about examining CIA protecting Finders in 1987, written by CIA agent. Refutes FBI, MPD, and TPD accussations of CIA interferance, says CIA only used Finders for low level operations. Claims it was blown up by media. Likely included in the report as a fuck you to CIA. I will examine and translate this letter last because I need more information on what he's talking about in the letter, plus it's fucking hard to read.

I will examine the pre-school thing later as I think once I read the entire case file it be included will make more sense.

Who are Finders? (WMFO to FBI Miami 11/3/93)
---------------------------------------------

According REDACTED(Some informant) Finders a group REDACTED (Founded by the CIA) in 1972 with the idea of responding to people in emergencies. Group gathers information for people or companies. Group founder mysterious and often in unknown locations. All members claim the group consists of an alternate lifestyle, communal-type association made of up of intellectuals who have chosen to live the way they do.

All mothers and three fathers deny all charges, agreed to be polygraphed.

4/13/87 MPD Investigated Final Report (Classified Secret by CIA)
-------------------------------------------------------------

12/18/86 Finders Satanic Rituals Reported.
Summary: Maryland woman contacts PD out of fear of Finder's group strange rituals, calling them satanic, and members trying to introduce her to the cult . Detective declines to investigate in December but then decides to investigate after the woman contacts him again in Jan 89. Detective contacted for information of Finders.

2/5/87 Six children taken into police custody
Customs contacts MPD about six children located in Florida were in the custody of two men. The children were dirty, unkept, insect bitten, underfed, and possibly sexually abused. U.S Customs trying to identify children and parents. Tallahassee Police contacted. TPD was responded to call about 6 children in poor condition, children taken into the police custody.

2/5/87-2/6/87 D.C. Raid on Founders HQ and Warehouse.
Warrants executed. No children found. Files on and documents dealing with child rearing and shaping, manuals for "master plans", and "dirty tricks" for enemies of the Finders group. Information turned over to FL authorities.

Interviews: February-April, 87
Interviews 21 former members of the group. They all state that group started as alternative life style in 1960s, they became disenchanted with the quasi-military order under the direct supervision of REDACTED. Many former members feared retribution from the group. One former member recounts contacting the police to stop their harassment. In another case related to the Finders REDACTED was burned down and remains an open arson. In yet another case members of the Finders attempted to infiltrate REDACTED REDACTED in the United States. All members feared harm would come to them if they spoke out against REDACTED or his organization.

All stated that REDACTED had brainwashed their children and prevented contact with their grandchildren. Would stop all contact by describing explicit sexual acts including members, including photographs and drawings.

10/7/92 Extortion Case which was also dropped.
That he and several others of the "Finders" group, REDACTED adviced that he and his colleagues realized that REDACTED. REDACTED and the others, at the time, were in a custody battle of the group's property assets. REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED Purportedly resided at REDACTED Virginia
Feb-April, 87 Search Warrant: Finders Farm, Madison County Virginia
Searched warrants executed, group appears to be survivalist organization with attempts to take over city government of Culpepper Virginia. Information given about bodies being buried on farm, none were found. Cages were discovered on premises, witnesses testified it they were used to keep children during their visits to the farm.

Background Info on FBI involvement: FBI in contact with Finders since 1971, recent reports indication CIA directly involved with Finders member passing information about activities of the CIA overseas. FBI seems have been called off any investigations by CIA.

Background info on CIA involvement.
Although the CIA claims their only involvement was that REDACTED was a former employee of the agency. They stated that they were monitoring this investigation from the beginning.

Just read the PDF of the investigators summary and his inclusion of the the organizations links to the CIA, putting here for those too lazy to download. Sorry about markings, I'm too lazy to delete them.
Summary 1.png

CIA involvment.png

CIA involvment 2.png

My First Hot Take
-----------------

1. Educated individuals were targeted during the 60s to form "alternate lifestyle" communes.
  2. People were encouraged to have children in the commune and likely young families.
  3. Organization begins to become militant in the 70s, members are encouraged to engage in strange rituals.
  4. Likely they are being being exposed to various forms of mind control, those resistant to suggestion leave the organization in the 70s.
  5. All members that leave are ex-communicated.
  6. Main population are children of original members. Probably now estranged from their parents who left.
  7. Most of members are now born into or indoctrinated at a young age.
  8. By late 70s early 80s these members are now having their own children.
  9. Time for the real experiment to begin.
  10. Children of cult are now raised/trained in an entirely militant environment.
  11. Now the experimentation of the children begins.
  12. Expose the children to various forms of hypnosis and suggestion
  13. Children are forced to kill animals "a game to teach them where food comes from"
  14. Children are forced to "play games" in dark basements where "men in black robes make monster noises"
  15. Children and adults must all obey the "game caller"
  16. Sleeper agent program

It's all really quite terrifying and sickening. Desensitizing children to blood and violence, forcing them to survive outside, confining them to cramped spaces and darkness....... These children are clearly being trained and experimented on. I've read about half of the case files and at least 5 of the members are active CIA agents as of 1987, including the leader. This would also explain the extensive documentation of the children, their anatomy, exposure to mind control, etc. That the group get out of control and started trafficking the children for money is also a very real possibility. The MPD agent who wrote this report was really quite bold, he tried his best to call out the CIA for abusing these children which is likely why this entire document was classified as secret to prevent any further interference from law enforcement. He literally outlines exactly what they did, then includes the reports that he knows that members are CIA agents and Finders is likely funded by the CIA.

I want to address specifically this mysterious disc at the end of this report, I would assume this disc was seized during the raids in D.C. contains information from the CIA . It was likely confiscated from the CIA to be distributed by their agent in Findings, this would explain where all the evidence they seized actually went. . Whatever agent they were protecting accidentally gave to a "Source" of the MPD, who returned it to their office ironically. If you read between the lines here the MPD knew full well that the CIA not only covered for these guys but gave them back all the evidence they collected from their headquarters. That they turned it over to the FBI was just a giant fuck you to the CIA. I wish we knew what was on that disc.

This is just the first part, investigations of the MPD. I will cover the Florida investigations next.

Last edited:

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Wait, weren't the Finders active in Peltzer, SC? I don't remember there being anything about them in DC?
The Pelzer, SC stuff was part of an ARG. Whether there’s anything to this supposed connection or not, I haven’t seen anything that would indicate that, and I did spend time looking at it. The Finders had property in DC, one which was investigated and found to contain a lot of computer equipment that was pretty advanced for the time. Here is a 1987 Washington Post article about that.

I am my own judge

Just do your best / Just do your worst
kiwifarms.net
What's the endgame behind all the the child sex trafficing: money, pleasures, power trip ,the thrill of doing something forbidden ?
I'm not sure if I get why was this spewt under the rug this forcefully?

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the endgame behind all the the child sex trafficing: money, pleasures, power trip ,the thrill of doing something forbidden ?
It depends on how "crazy" you want to go.

The Finders are CIA connected. That's fact. Epstein's Pedo Island was fact. It's likely some of the "Satanic Daycare Abuse" things were fact.

The FBI had to hold back information in the McMartin Preschool case. The Police were told to BTFO on the Finders case by the CIA. Epstein first got a slap on the wrist and then did a 360 no rope "suicide".

Why the Satanic shit? Why the "loaning" them out? Is it all sex related? I doubt it. The Finders were used for "disinformation" according to the FBI. What type of disinformation? Are they being used in false flags or psy ops?
Are they like the children used in the MKUltra experiments or the Kinsey sex studies? Or are they being used in shit like Sandy Hook?
Why does anyone who looks into this stuff (Issac Kappy, Tracy Twyman, Judy Johnson etc) end up dead?

I think it's important to consider at the time when it was all happening though, they couldn't have released it without public outcry. Aside from the mere curiosity of it, the MSM and people in general today, seem pretty blase about all this information coming out. They didn't care too much about Epstein, they certainly don't give a shit about this. Everyone is raging about Trump, they legit don't care about this information. They could literally release "JFK KILLED BY CIA" and people would shrug atm and continue on about Orange Man Bad.

skullomania

~doot gang~ 🎺💀👌 nini crew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear, if I hear 'redacted' one more time... The files without redactions aren't exactly hard to find.

• Dumb
Reactions: Denmark Mafia

skullomania

~doot gang~ 🎺💀👌 nini crew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Handy dandy US Customs Service Report of Investigation on the Finders, just so happens to contain a bunch of redacted names.

Also found a google drive link to the police reports without redacted information Finders Police Reports

Archive of US Customs Report
Archive of Police Reports
Can you post them then?
Back a page or two, links to archived reports without the redactions. You should be able to easily view/download either.

tim cook official

the furies are at home in the mirror
kiwifarms.net
Ok so I read about half the report and here's what I can extrapolate. I will attempt to fill information but will label REDACTED so you know it's my conjecture.

4/3/92 CIA handwritten letter to FBI
-----------------------------------

FBI investigation of Finders examining links of employment by CIA and media leaks from the organization. Difficult to read. Talks about examining CIA protecting Finders in 1987, written by CIA agent. Refutes FBI, MPD, and TPD accussations of CIA interferance, says CIA only used Finders for low level operations. Claims it was blown up by media. Likely included in the report as a fuck you to CIA. I will examine and translate this letter last because I need more information on what he's talking about in the letter, plus it's fucking hard to read.

I will examine the pre-school thing later as I think once I read the entire case file it be included will make more sense.

Who are Finders? (WMFO to FBI Miami 11/3/93)
---------------------------------------------

According REDACTED(Some informant) Finders a group REDACTED (Founded by the CIA) in 1972 with the idea of responding to people in emergencies. Group gathers information for people or companies. Group founder mysterious and often in unknown locations. All members claim the group consists of an alternate lifestyle, communal-type association made of up of intellectuals who have chosen to live the way they do.

All mothers and three fathers deny all charges, agreed to be polygraphed.

4/13/87 MPD Investigated Final Report (Classified Secret by CIA)
-------------------------------------------------------------

12/18/86 Finders Satanic Rituals Reported.
Summary: Maryland woman contacts PD out of fear of Finder's group strange rituals, calling them satanic, and members trying to introduce her to the cult . Detective declines to investigate in December but then decides to investigate after the woman contacts him again in Jan 89. Detective contacted for information of Finders.

2/5/87 Six children taken into police custody
Customs contacts MPD about six children located in Florida were in the custody of two men. The children were dirty, unkept, insect bitten, underfed, and possibly sexually abused. U.S Customs trying to identify children and parents. Tallahassee Police contacted. TPD was responded to call about 6 children in poor condition, children taken into the police custody.

2/5/87-2/6/87 D.C. Raid on Founders HQ and Warehouse.
Warrants executed. No children found. Files on and documents dealing with child rearing and shaping, manuals for "master plans", and "dirty tricks" for enemies of the Finders group. Information turned over to FL authorities.

Interviews: February-April, 87
Interviews 21 former members of the group. They all state that group started as alternative life style in 1960s, they became disenchanted with the quasi-military order under the direct supervision of REDACTED. Many former members feared retribution from the group. One former member recounts contacting the police to stop their harassment. In another case related to the Finders REDACTED was burned down and remains an open arson. In yet another case members of the Finders attempted to infiltrate REDACTED REDACTED in the United States. All members feared harm would come to them if they spoke out against REDACTED or his organization.

All stated that REDACTED had brainwashed their children and prevented contact with their grandchildren. Would stop all contact by describing explicit sexual acts including members, including photographs and drawings.

10/7/92 Extortion Case which was also dropped.

Feb-April, 87 Search Warrant: Finders Farm, Madison County Virginia
Searched warrants executed, group appears to be survivalist organization with attempts to take over city government of Culpepper Virginia. Information given about bodies being buried on farm, none were found. Cages were discovered on premises, witnesses testified it they were used to keep children during their visits to the farm.

Background Info on FBI involvement: FBI in contact with Finders since 1971, recent reports indication CIA directly involved with Finders member passing information about activities of the CIA overseas. FBI seems have been called off any investigations by CIA.

Background info on CIA involvement.
Although the CIA claims their only involvement was that REDACTED was a former employee of the agency. They stated that they were monitoring this investigation from the beginning.

Just read the PDF of the investigators summary and his inclusion of the the organizations links to the CIA, putting here for those too lazy to download. Sorry about markings, I'm too lazy to delete them.
View attachment 987971
View attachment 987972
View attachment 987995
My First Hot Take
-----------------

1. Educated individuals were targeted during the 60s to form "alternate lifestyle" communes.
  2. People were encouraged to have children in the commune and likely young families.
  3. Organization begins to become militant in the 70s, members are encouraged to engage in strange rituals.
  4. Likely they are being being exposed to various forms of mind control, those resistant to suggestion leave the organization in the 70s.
  5. All members that leave are ex-communicated.
  6. Main population are children of original members. Probably now estranged from their parents who left.
  7. Most of members are now born into or indoctrinated at a young age.
  8. By late 70s early 80s these members are now having their own children.
  9. Time for the real experiment to begin.
  10. Children of cult are now raised/trained in an entirely militant environment.
  11. Now the experimentation of the children begins.
  12. Expose the children to various forms of hypnosis and suggestion
  13. Children are forced to kill animals "a game to teach them where food comes from"
  14. Children are forced to "play games" in dark basements where "men in black robes make monster noises"
  15. Children and adults must all obey the "game caller"
  16. Sleeper agent program

It's all really quite terrifying and sickening. Desensitizing children to blood and violence, forcing them to survive outside, confining them to cramped spaces and darkness....... These children are clearly being trained and experimented on. I've read about half of the case files and at least 5 of the members are active CIA agents as of 1987, including the leader. This would also explain the extensive documentation of the children, their anatomy, exposure to mind control, etc. That the group get out of control and started trafficking the children for money is also a very real possibility. The MPD agent who wrote this report was really quite bold, he tried his best to call out the CIA for abusing these children which is likely why this entire document was classified as secret to prevent any further interference from law enforcement. He literally outlines exactly what they did, then includes the reports that he knows that members are CIA agents and Finders is likely funded by the CIA.

I want to address specifically this mysterious disc at the end of this report, I would assume this disc was seized during the raids in D.C. contains information from the CIA . It was likely confiscated from the CIA to be distributed by their agent in Findings, this would explain where all the evidence they seized actually went. . Whatever agent they were protecting accidentally gave to a "Source" of the MPD, who returned it to their office ironically. If you read between the lines here the MPD knew full well that the CIA not only covered for these guys but gave them back all the evidence they collected from their headquarters. That they turned it over to the FBI was just a giant fuck you to the CIA. I wish we knew what was on that disc.

This is just the first part, investigations of the MPD. I will cover the Florida investigations next.
And why? The CIA doesn't need to traffic children for money. The repo man isn't coming. No forwarding address.

Something as mundane as a system of control seems parallel but incorrect, and needing this degree of effort to fuck kids is discountable. Designing the universe just to create a paperclip. A document like the Gateway Project (previously linked in this thread) is impossible to conceptualize - imagine the vast machinery required; not only the capital behind a clandestine organization needed to produce a paycheck for the agent but an entire cosmology and world necessary to conceptualize the shape and form of the universe.

Similarly, the Finders cannot exist without a depth. A guiding and maybe incidental process. Why the ritual, the sacrifices? To account an international child-trafficking group as merely deranged or pedophilic is poor (I am not accusing @Perspicacity of having done that). You don't dress up in robes and have children castrate a goat because it gets a real estate mogul in Shenzhen or Riyadh hard. Or to make them better placed as eventual assets. They could be moulded without these accouterments.

Did the Finders find what they were seeking?

I don't think so. Remember that multiple children are now grown and exist as lesser, variable qlippoth of an abandoned design.

The CIA admitted/downplayed their involvement with the finders. "CIA made one contact and admitted to owning the Finders organization as a front for a domestic computer training operation, but that it had gone bad."

When journalists interviewed the CEO of the company that was officially training the CIA guys he claimed that the only connection to the finders was that unbeknownst to them one of their accountants was a finder and he was immediately fired. This doesn't exactly mesh well with the CIA statement, or their other claim that their only involvement was one former CIA member coincidentally became a finder shortly after leaving the CIA.

There's evidence to suggest they were still operating in 2003. https://web.archive.org/web/20030207104005/http://www.secweb.org/asset.asp?AssetID=257 Notice that the name of the author is very similar to the name of one of the "mothers" who came forwards and the subjects surname, Pettie, was the name of their leader. The article was also written around the time that Pettie died. https://web.archive.org/web/20191028123912/https://rehold.com/Culpeper+VA/MACOY+AVE/409 suggests that the house was owned by them, but I'm not sure if that's actual title records. Also note it's Culpeper Virginia, the town they tried to take over.

Pleasure is where it all starts. Rich assholes who aren't used to hearing no want coke fueled parties where they get to diddle a few kids, just having a bit of fun you know? Look at how many hollywood (i.e. rich but not that powerful) types have been caught in the past few decades, not to mention everyone who took a quick flight on Epstein's plane. It's endemic. They got money and power to throw around and so they get what they want and they don't get caught. It's great business for the CIA. Lots of cash involved and lots of tasty blackmail material.

Well, that's one side anyway. The finders were clearly at the procurement end of the chain. I'm almost certain at least some of their kids ended up at those parties, but others could have ended up in whatever MKUltra, deep state, super soldier, alien hybrid business you think goes on.

However, just because they were at the procurement end doesn't mean there was no abuse happening there either. They'll have probably required it of their "in the know" members for similar reasons to gang initiations. Ain't no turning back after you've done something like that.

The files without redactions aren't exactly hard to find.
Afaik no non-redacted version of the FBI report is public.

Wild speculation time:
Marion Pettie is either told by the CIA to go start a cult around 1971 or recruited because he already has started one. They have no particular purpose in mind at this point (i.e. sleepers) but a cult is always a useful thing to have.

Cults generally have layers of inner and outer circles. A lot of the interviews with ex-members will have been from further out circles. They describe a pretty typical cult where the leader, in response to the death of a member, decided to get the women to have as many children as possible that would be raised communally by the cult, including deliberately "weaning" them from their mothers at an early age, in order to ensure the cult's future. They then didn't look after those kids that well, viewing it as a chore.

I'm not so sure he was being honest about his reasons, I think the CIA asked for it. Within a few years, he created an environment where it's easy for a few van loads of kids to go missing without anyone noticing. The kids are routinely neglected which provides a nice medium circle to normalize the actions of the inner circle and the only people looking out for specific kids, the mothers, don't expect to see them anyway. The vast majority of the members won't have been aware of any abuse and most of the kids will have simply grown up into new members rather than been sold off. Gotta make sure you keep enough stock to breed the next generation after all.

Everything is running real smooth for a decade or so until they decide to induct Ammerman and Houlihan into their inner circle. They give them 6 kids (ordered from the catalogue of photos that were found in a raid) to take to Mexico but first they have them take them to the farm to do the initiation ritual that involves the usual weird shit and cumulates in their "blood in" child abuse (note that only the 8 people in that van were in the "satanic" photos and only 2 were abused, one with presumably recent bite marks).

Ammerman and Houlihan turn out to be truly exceptional and take the kids to the park. They get pinched. It hits the news and shit hits the fan. The finders rush to clean up. They evacuate all the kids from their main location in DC, send in their best "mothers" to get back the potential witnesses that the FBI already has. The CIA cuts ties with them, they have more eggs in more baskets and these guys aren't worth the attention. The cult goes on but they keep their noses relatively clean.

Maybe anyway, maybe they were worth the attention. It's not like the CIA has actually been raked over the coals for this. Or maybe it was something else entirely, this is just speculation. What isn't is the catalogue of their kids naked, the two confirmed cases of abuse, the order from the Chinese embassy and the CIA involvement. Something very fishy was going on.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Similarly, the Finders cannot exist without a depth. A guiding and maybe incidental process. Why the ritual, the sacrifices? To account an international child-trafficking group as merely deranged or pedophilic is poor (I am not accusing @Perspicacity of having done that). You don't dress up in robes and have children castrate a goat because it gets a real estate mogul in Shenzhen or Riyadh hard. Or to make them better placed as eventual assets. They could be moulded without these accouterments.
I don't believe this was a pedophile ring, I don't believe they were satanists either. You read ritual sacrifice, I read that this children were being trained to kill and maim from a young age. The photos described are the children dissecting a male and female goat piece by piece. Mysticism has been used since the dawn of time to mask actual science and keep people ignorant. Satanist rituals are a great way to brainwash people and program them. These ritual sacrifices and mutilations are a great way to show the children how to kill and also desensitize them to blood and empathy. In actuality it's a great cover for a black op programming toddlers and young children, what these children were being programmed for I have no idea. Given the advanced computer equipment that they were lugging around in that van alone, I would have to say that they were definitely being supplied and funded by the CIA. These children wherever they are, are likely still assets of the CIA. As far as I can tell there are at least 5 people with links to the CIA in Finders.

Does anyone know where to find an non-redacted version of the MPD report?

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found these short videos of Ted Gunderson speaking about the two pages in those documents referring to the McMartin case.

In the first video he goes through the documents and in the second video he goes through the images relating to those pages which were not included in this file.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe this was a pedophile ring, I don't believe they were satanists either. You read ritual sacrifice, I read that this children were being trained to kill and maim from a young age.
And these kind of projects do that by completely breaking someone. Sexual abuse is one crude but effective way to do that, and most of these groups do just that, much like the Family ("Children of God") of David Berg, another organization that glowed hard.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino