[Feb 23, 2020] Retrospective Begathon #6 - Buy subs to watch DSP wax pig-osophic while also begging for more money

Frogga

🐸
kiwifarms.net
Phil's website has been up and down intermittently the past few weeks. It's even down right now. He's delaying site maintenance until after the retrospective so people can continue to nominate stuff for him to watch. Which they can't do when the site doesn't even work. I wonder if his site will be down the day of the retrospective and he'll have to either cancel the event, or improvise by taking suggestions straight from chat.

He also mentioned on today's stream he renewed his hosting plan yesterday. I'm surprised he isn't searching for a better host with little to no downtime, but this is Phil and his laziness caused him to just renew with his current host. Was his website hosting renewal a part of the ~$1000 in condo dues and utilities he needed by the middle of the month?

Last edited:

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
So these events even make him money since people learned he doesnt watch good clips?

Shit he should just get some paypig to make him a 'best of X' montage (like most other channels' fans do for free) and watch that.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone wants to help out, I'd appreciate someone tracking tips. Will also be curious to see if Steven causes the ban numbers to rise significantly starting today.

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
$500 tips goal today
So Phil makes a sub goal, which you gotta pay to achieve, only to have an event which is just another fundraiser with an even bigger goal. Okay...

Up next, Phil needs a fundraiser to pay taxes on the earnings he made from all the previous fundraisers. But first a fundraiser to pay an attorney to calculate the taxes on the earnings he made from the fundraisers... my head hurts.

ZehnBoat

fromm
kiwifarms.net
Just how much of a fucking narc do you have to be to think that reacting to a bunch of old videos of yourself where you changed fuck all personality wise for hours makes you deserve to get any money?
i'm just waiting for 2034 where he watches his reaction to a reaction to a reaction to a reaction to a reaction to a reaction to a reaction and all you hear is

ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
from the tunnel of phils

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
2 hours of prestream and still going..........

Your first batch of chat log hightlight are in with comment:

Let's begin with Sidella and appreciate how autistic and dumb this guy is

2020-02-21.png

Our new boy already trying to help!
And Anony is being pathetic as usual

2020-02-23 (1).png

2020-02-23.png

Chat is being so helpful with TIPS and TOTALLY STAYED ON TOPIC

2020-02-23 (2).png

2020-02-23 (4).png
2020-02-23 (5).png

2020-02-23 (6).png
2020-02-23 (7).png

2020-02-23 (8).png

Detractor memes are flowing in

2020-02-23 (9).png

2020-02-23 (10).png
2020-02-23 (12).png
2020-02-23 (13).png
2020-02-23 (14).png
2020-02-23 (15).png
2020-02-23 (16).png
2020-02-23 (17).png

"What's up SilentBob? You came earlier than expected but THANK YOU FOR THE $37 dollar tip! Come later again DOOD"

how did he fucking know Bob's schedule????????????????????

2020-02-23 (19).png

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Just how much of a fucking narc do you have to be to think that reacting to a bunch of old videos of yourself where you changed fuck all personality wise for hours makes you deserve to get any money?
But he'll get money. Maybe not $500, but close. For utter shit I can't understand anyone watching.

Tags
None