[Feb 23, 2020] Retrospective Begathon #6 - Buy subs to watch DSP wax pig-osophic while also begging for more money

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is there to react exactly to an old video of you bitching about Twitch telling you to lower your bitrate?

"Oh man, I was so fat back then!", "Oh, man, I looked like a bum back then!"?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: xenomorph

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Just how much of a fucking narc do you have to be to think that reacting to a bunch of old videos of yourself where you changed fuck all personality wise for hours makes you deserve to get any money?
There are ways that you could do it and it would be legitimately entertaining, but all of them involve actual effort.

1) Edited videos - the horror
2) Pick a game you played several years ago that's an hour or two (like Sonic 2 or something) and race against your old self.

People mentions TIHYDP, it's fascinating that none of DSP's true fans make TIHYP videos of all his highlights, isn't it? He could show those compliation videos if they existed (they don't) and actually have some fan interaction. It could even be an incentive: he'll watch fan videos of his gameplay and his paypigs would eat it up.

Of course, none of those are as minimal effort as picking an old video at random and just hitting play.

Edit: DSP claiming that Youtube doesn't have any moderation and doesn't care if you violate their terms of service will never not be funny.

detractorzer0

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is there to react exactly to an old video of you bitching about Twitch telling you to lower your bitrate?

"Oh man, I was so fat back then!", "Oh, man, I looked like a bum back then!"?
Yeah, I don't really see why he would watch a video about him bitching about Twitch.
2) Pick a game you played several years ago that's an hour or two (like Sonic 2 or something) and race against your old self.
That would actually be extremely entertaining for most streamers.

This type of retrospective doesn't work for Phil. He hasn't changed his mindset, his set up or anything else. He's just sitting there agreeing with himself. It's just sad to watch him in old ass videos using the same stuff he is using now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kheapathic

Wan wan, awooo!
kiwifarms.net
As stupid as I find a sub reward being "Hey guys, let's watch my older videos and let me rewrite history." I'd probably be a little more lenient if he'd try spicing it up; presenting it like a History Channel documentary, complete with Phil in a suit with bad hair and saying "Detractors."

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How deluded do you have to be to expect $500 to watch this fucking trash. Jesus Christ what an asshole.
FaggotCashHomie just sent $60 to ask if he was doing alright as a mod, certainly not paying to be a mod or anything.
You answered your own question. He's already around $200, having gotten $60 from straightcashmod, $50 from coccyx, and $37 from silentbob. So $147 out of $200ish from 3 people. Don't be surprised if Jeff shows up later.

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You answered your own question. He's already around $200, having gotten $60 from straightcashmod, $50 from coccyx, and $37 from silentbob. So $147 out of $200ish from 3 people. Don't be surprised if Jeff shows up later.
I forget all those disability checks add up.

Tags
None