[Feb 23, 2020] Retrospective Begathon #6 - Buy subs to watch DSP wax pig-osophic while also begging for more money

Frogga

🐸
kiwifarms.net
hope we get another desktop leak
It would be really interesting to compare a new one to the previous leak, especially now that he's going through bankruptcy. I remember the speculation on the last leak about Kat's paystubs and a mystery hardship letter. Now we know why those were there. I can only imagine what else there is now.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
i'm just waiting for 2034 where he watches his reaction to a reaction to a reaction to a reaction to a reaction to a reaction to a reaction and all you hear is

ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
ack ack ack ack
from the tunnel of phils
“Oh man, do you guys REMEMBER when I was going through bankruptcy and had to go to jail for perjury?! That stoopid judge didn’t listen to a WORD I said! Boy, what a great justice system! Anyway, thank you Derrick for the $500 tip, glad to hear you’re a married man now! Getting married is pretty cool, now that I’m with my true true true TRUE soulmate Francesca I couldn’t be happier! That reminds me, I’m gonna need $5000 because that fucking bitch Kay is demanding child support. Time to step up!”

detractorzer0

kiwifarms.net
He's aged so badly.

Look at all the white hairs in his chin beard

View attachment 1158366
We need a "People who are older than Phil but look younger than him" thread lmao. I like to think of 30's being prime for men because it's the point where you usually have things together financially, your health hasn't begun to decline yet and your mind is pretty damn sharp. Imagining that this is probably as good as it gets for Phil is alarming.

Tatu Carreta

kiwifarms.net
So I enter his stream and im welcomed by a remix of him singing about sonic fucking people and bestiality. Are these his famous pre-stream remixes? I have never heard them before.The one that played after was equally bad and cringe,also thugs on the floor.

Also even his suscribers make fun of him
2020-02-23 19_12_13-Window.png

2020-02-23 19_14_49-Window.png

Does he have real fans? Because even people who give him money are fucking with him and know detractor memes.

EDIT:
2020-02-23 19_20_04-Window.png

Attachments

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
So I enter his stream and im welcomed by a remix of him singing about sonic fucking people and bestiality. Are these his famous pre-stream remixes? I have never heard them before.The one that played after was equally bad and cringe,also thugs on the floor.

Also even his suscribers make fun of him
.View attachment 1158444
View attachment 1158447

Does he have real fans? Because even people who give him money are fucking with him and know detractor memes.
his real fans are all mentally ill, or socially awkward, bald 40yr old men

wish I was joking

Tags
None