Feb-8-2019 Email: "Hi, Brianna Wu here, and I need your help!" -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
(This was sent directly to trash by FireFox. The link goes to https://secure.actblue.com/donate/bw2020)

Hello Team Brianna!

Wanted to shoot you a quick update about our work for 2020. We’re off to an AMAZING start. We’re already working 14 hour days, meeting voters, and building a professional team with the experience to win. I could not be more excited about 2020.

Like all campaigns, we need to invest in some basics to fundraise throughout 2019. We need a new website. We need a video introducing me to voters. And we also need the tools to connect with voters throughout MA. All of this will cost $10,500.
I know I can count on you to help. You can go to supportbrianna.com with a pledge of $100, or any amount up to $2,800, and get us to the next level.

Part of running for office is listening to the people that support you. As always, feel free to reach out to me at this email. I want to know about the issues that are important to you.

Your Friends,

Brianna Wu and Team

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck $10,000 is a lot of money.

On what planet does a website redesign (which would probably be done for free by any of the "we help fresh candidates" groups) or a "new" video shot with a high grade camera she already owns come close to costing $10,000?
Isn't he the Godzilla of Tech? Why can't he make the damn website?

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck $10,000 is a lot of money.

On what planet does a website redesign (which would probably be done for free by any of the "we help fresh candidates" groups) or a "new" video shot with a high grade camera she already owns come close to costing $10,000?
The kind that won't be spending it on the website.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've LeaRNed FrOM LAsT TIme, GuyZ.

Doing exactly the same thing that lost her the last election. Making pointless videos that nobody will ever see, spending money on a website nobody will ever visit. In the mean time, nobody is recruiting volunteers and getting them organised. How does she manage being this bad at everything in her life?

Tags
None