Feb-8-2019 Email: "Hi, Brianna Wu here, and I need your help!" -

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I was so assblasted that I looked it up.

He spent approximately $7, 238.33 on camera equipment and furniture for video production - which is enough cash to basically build a fucking video production studio that's on par with a local television affiliate.

This doesn't include the literal thousands ($3,723) of dollars he spent on "video editing". I don't remember every single video he put out but I don't think he put out more than an hour or two of combined footage split between a few campaignt ads so that editor was likely charging hundreds of dollars per hour. Why the fuck would you pay an editor hundreds of dollars per hour, you aren't shooting a fucking Hollywood movie.

I'm not a campaign finance expert by any means but the FEC states that Wu ended 2018 with ~$66,000 on hand, why not just use some of that?

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Frank loaned $100K to the campaign (two loans of $50K each), maybe he's actually hoping to get some of that back at some point.
Wouldn't that count as a campaign debt on the FEC filings? The report I found had them at $0 debt and $66,000 on hand cash, but maybe I'm not an expert.

I don't think Frank honestly expect to see anything resembling the campaign money back. Or the porshe/audi money, or the Giantspacekat money, or the Rev 60 money, etc.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I seem to remember Brianna spending a ridiculous amount of money on her really basic Squarespace site last time. Doesn't seem like money helped much there.
Looks to be a total $13,694.75 in website related expenses over the campaign.

It looks like they started with Squarespace which seemed really cheap (a few charges for $10 show up early on) but it looks like the huge cost was them switching over to NGP Van (several charges in excess of $1k) and Nationbuilder (several charges of $1325.00) - seems like a company that excels in bilking money from small campaigns.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"And we also need the tools to connect with voters throughout MA."

So John is now running for the U.S. Senate or governor of Massachusetts? Dumbass really needs to focus at least a little on the trivial details of his scam.
Considering the next race for governor isn't until 2022, that's a REALLY easy detail to get right.... and John still fucked it up :story: :story: :story:

Realtalk: The Senator up in 2020, Ed Markey, is quite liberal and has been winning votes from white-collar suburbanites (i.e. John's target demo) since before the guy was born. He even co-wrote/co-sponsored Ocasio Cortez's "Green New Deal" proposal. I didn't think it was possible, but John has managed to come up with something even dumber than trying to primary Stephen Lynch.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Considering the next race for governor isn't until 2022, that's a REALLY easy detail to get right.... and John still fucked it up :story: :story: :story:

Realtalk: The Senator up in 2020, Ed Markey, is quite liberal and has been winning votes from white-collar suburbanites (i.e. John's target demo) since before the guy was born. He even co-wrote/co-sponsored Ocasio Cortez's "Green New Deal" proposal. I didn't think it was possible, but John has managed to come up with something even dumber than trying to primary Stephen Lynch.
The plan is probably to primary Lynch again. He’s just stupid.

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Frank honestly expect to see anything resembling the campaign money back. Or the porshe/audi money, or the Giantspacekat money, or the Rev 60 money, etc.
This actually boggles my mind. Brianna is the kept-est of kept women, subsisting only and entirely on Frank's salary, and he lets her spend his money like a drunken sailor on shore leave. It's amazing to me. I keep waiting for the bankrupt saga where they have to start selling off their possessions to make ends meet, like Greg and Kailor Avaroe.

Polyboros

kiwifarms.net
slidin into ur dms liek

View attachment 660321
Wu always looks terrible in photos, bit in motion he's a whole nother level.

"And we also need the tools to connect with voters throughout MA."

So John is now running for the U.S. Senate or governor of Massachusetts? Dumbass really needs to focus at least a little on the trivial details of his scam.
Connecting with voters throughout MA is just slang for finally getting that new Porches(I've been out of touch a bit since he lost the primary, did wet ever find out what happened with the custom ordered Porche?

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brianna is the kept-est of kept women, subsisting only and entirely on Frank's salary, and he lets her spend his money like a drunken sailor on shore leave.
She does bring a little money to the table in terms of her Patreon. And they do treat her campaign as their own personal slush fund, eating out and buying toys and trips and then claiming it's all necessary in running for office. She might even get advertising dollars - for her podcast or for the times she's shilled Blue Apron - and the occasional speaking fee.

So she has enough income to live on, probably. But Frank definitely keeps her in the style to which she's become accustomed. And she will never be anything other than a massive money sink; she's very good at making hundreds of thousands of dollars just disappear.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She does bring a little money to the table in terms of her Patreon. And they do treat her campaign as their own personal slush fund, eating out and buying toys and trips and then claiming it's all necessary in running for office. She might even get advertising dollars - for her podcast or for the times she's shilled Blue Apron - and the occasional speaking fee.

So she has enough income to live on, probably.
John's Patreon income of $528 a month wouldn't pay for an efficiency apartment in the Boston area, much less utilities, food, transportation, or tranny drugs and surgeries. And his income from speaking fees, never more than a pittance at best, has completely dried up as word has spread that this "woman in tech" is a gibbering, spastic, 6-foot-5 tranny who has never had a job in tech.

If John tried to pay his rent and utilities with campaign funds, the FEC would show some interest. John and Frank already sail close to the wind, but not that close

Last edited:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
This actually boggles my mind. Brianna is the kept-est of kept women, subsisting only and entirely on Frank's salary, and he lets her spend his money like a drunken sailor on shore leave. It's amazing to me. I keep waiting for the bankrupt saga where they have to start selling off their possessions to make ends meet, like Greg and Kailor Avaroe.
It's seems to be a pretty common thought that Frank Wu likes the idea of financially owning another human being and this is his way to do so. I personally subscribe to that idea, at least.

Tags
None