Feb-8-2019 Email: "Hi, Brianna Wu here, and I need your help!" -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
They do have to file personal income reports. I believe she makes around $5k a year between the podcast and Patreon.

It costs a lot for their website because they aren't tech savvy. She can't put together a simple Wordpress site for her campaign. They didn't even add information to her old site till a couple months before the election because of laziness. If you have to pay other people to do all the work for you, it isn't going to be cheap.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's a new iPhone and MacBook coming out of that $10,500. Maybe some new furniture for "the campaign video".

Still kind of crazy that after the massive failure of the last campaign she still thinks these goofy videos have any impact. For the same cost you could send out a mailer to all the registered Democrats who voted in the primary introducing yourself. But this is a vanity play and mailers don't look as cool in tweets I guess. You also can't buy yourself a bunch of new electronics for them.

They do have to file personal income reports. I believe she makes around $5k a year between the podcast and Patreon.

It costs a lot for their website because they aren't tech savvy. She can't put together a simple Wordpress site for her campaign. They didn't even add information to her old site till a couple months before the election because of laziness. If you have to pay other people to do all the work for you, it isn't going to be cheap.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's a new iPhone and MacBook coming out of that $10,500. Maybe some new furniture for "the campaign video".

Still kind of crazy that after the massive failure of the last campaign she still thinks these goofy videos have any impact. For the same cost you could send out a mailer to all the registered Democrats who voted in the primary introducing yourself. But this is a vanity play and mailers don't look as cool in tweets I guess. You also can't buy yourself a bunch of new electronics for them.
Plus she'll get a couple fawning articles where she can bravely retell the stories of all the evil gamergate attackers trying to murder her and her dog and also she personally killed hitler.

doxxingboozebabe

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck $10,000 is a lot of money.

On what planet does a website redesign (which would probably be done for free by any of the "we help fresh candidates" groups) or a "new" video shot with a high grade camera she already owns come close to costing $10,000?
As someone that can whip together a pretty nice website with django and various open bootstrap templates, and use whatever django apps are needed to fulfill functionality in a few days, I have no idea.

The Bustle website apparently cost six million. It's all nonsense, but someone's getting paid. Wish it was me.

doxxingboozebabe

kiwifarms.net
If someone can't string together a simple site using templates, how the hell can they call themselves any kind of developer?

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I've LeaRNed FrOM LAsT TIme, GuyZ.

Doing exactly the same thing that lost her the last election. Making pointless videos that nobody will ever see, spending money on a website nobody will ever visit. In the mean time, nobody is recruiting volunteers and getting them organised. How does she manage being this bad at everything in her life?
It really is amazing how much of a complete and utter failure Wu is and probably would be dead in a ditch somewhere if they hadn't somehow managed to luck out into finding virtually infinite money to spend.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It really is amazing how much of a complete and utter failure Wu is and probably would be dead in a ditch somewhere if they hadn't somehow managed to luck out into finding virtually infinite money to spend.
The world just isn't fair. Otherwise how could someone so completely undeserving as John find the one screaming mongoloid cuck in the world with lots of money and a wendigo/paypig fetish?

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
The world just isn't fair. Otherwise how could someone so completely undeserving as John find the one screaming mongoloid cuck in the world with lots of money and a wendigo/paypig fetish?
True, given how much of a repulsive freak Bribri is, Frank really did get the wife he deserves.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino