[February 28, 2020] All the Bills Begathon - Extra begging on the extra day.

What will the tips goal be?

• < $1000

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • $1000-$1999

Votes: 51 24.1%
  • $2000-$2999

Votes: 63 29.7%
  • $3000+

Votes: 92 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Comma

kiwifarms.net
[Stream stats] Tax Attorney Tips Fundraiser Beg-for-tons (Feb. 28, 2020)

Revenue totals:

$1300 in tips*

$71.59 in cheers (at least)

$45 in subs

Pre-stream started at 10:47 AM, stream ended at 7:22 PM = roughly 8.58 hours => $1416.59 / 8.58 = $165.10 per hour

*I haven't checked the tips individually, so I'm just going by the total amount at the end of the stream. Knowing DSP's bugged math mechanics, it could be off by tens of dollars.

Time distribution stats:

(source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAPyk0C8EQI)

10:47 AM to 11:52 AM - Pre-stream [1h04m]
11:52 AM - booting up Metal Gear Solid 1
11:52 AM to 2:06 PM - Metal Gear Solid 1 ""gameplay"" [2h14m]
2:06 PM to 2:07 PM - shout-outs [1m]
2:07 PM to 2:40 PM - "20 to 25-minute break" [33m]
2:40 PM to 2:46 PM - shout-outs [6m]
2:46 PM - Booting up Fortnite
2:46 PM to 2:57 PM - stalling; yapping and fucking around in menus [9m]
2:57 PM to 4:39 PM - Fortnite ""gameplay"" (5 rounds) [1h44m]
4:39 PM to 4:40 PM - yapping [1m]
4:40 PM to 5:23 PM - "30-minute break" [43m]
5:23 PM to 5:29 PM - rebooting the stream + talking [6m]
5:29 PM - Booting up Street Fighter
5:29 PM to 7:20 PM - Street Fighter ""gameplay"" [1h51m]
7:20 PM to 7:22 PM - short rant about getting his ass kicked + fast clock-out 🐖💨[2m]

Total ""gameplay""

5h49m (67% of total active stream time) [2h14m + 1h44m + 1h51m]

Total non-gameplay (pre-stream, shout-outs, breaks, yapping etc.)

2h45m (32% of total active stream time) [1h04m + 1m + 33m + 6m + 9m + 1m + 43m + 6m + 2m]

Total break-time

1h16m (14.7% of total active stream time) [33m + 43m]

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
He's supposed to be paying his federal quarterly and seems to be paying his state B&O monthly now.
I'd love to know how long Phil will get away with not paying his taxes promptly, and how he hasn't been audited yet.

He's been doing content creation for ~9 years and getting 1099s, and I assume he's never paid on time once since he's always ""blindsided"".

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
Will making 1250 actually screw him for the bankruptcy? if they see he can make that in 1 night will they go after him?
In chapter 7, no. Everything he earns after the filing date (Jan 31) is his to keep.

In chapter 13, yes. Everything he earns after the filing date and before the discharge date are the bankruptcy estate's property (minus exemptions).

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
The IRS won't do anything they will probably just keep bugging him cause they want to get paid. I just checked and he owes 4.2k for property tax this year. Might be tough once his bankruptcy starts and his funds are more limited.

• Disagree
Reactions: DarkScrubPhil

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The IRS won't do anything they will probably just keep bugging him cause they want to get paid. I just checked and he owes 4.2k for property tax this year. Might be tough once his bankruptcy starts and his funds are more limited.
If that 4.2k is the WAkhando, that is almost certainly built into his mortgage payments. Same with stuff like homeowners insurance. Banks/mortgage lenders will do that to ensure their loans will get paid.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well you took the words out of my god damn fuckin' mouth. Pretty much said what I believe everyone here wanted to hear.

And you say there is more...?

Would you like to go on, possibly? It's very interesting to read.
I'm going to move these posts into the Psychology thread we have somewhere around here, so I would ask that any subsequent posts along these lines go there. I agree, though, that these are interesting reads.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
$1 tipper: "You might want to enable matchmaking delay, it's for streamers to avoid stream sniping"
IlliterateSydePhil: "OKAY? Well, where do I do that? If you guys give me some guidance here.. I'll definitely enable that!"

Dude probably has his own personal carer at home because he can't even take a piss without someone "giving him some guidance".
Thanks for the mental image of someone having to hold Phil's dick so it will aim properly at the toilet. :stress:

So he's shaving his head tomorrow? Dying his beard purple for a month? Buying some new equipment for his streams? What is he doing for the viewers for reaching his tips goal?

Oh that's right, Phil is rewarding his fans with *drum roll sound effects* -----> NOTHING.

Its just exceptional that people would throw money at him when he's admitting its for nothing of any value to the viewer. I mean who wants to hand someone money to pay a tax attorney... he could do his taxes himself for like $50 using TurboTax. Its just a complete waste of money. Tomorrow he'll still have $0/100 tips goal on both streams. And you get the same boring Phil and the same boring stream. Phil is just as fucking broke as ever. And his viewers are $1300 poorer.

If Phil had a heart he would do actual charity events, like a fundraiser for the shelter he got Jasper. He could potentially raise tons of money from these pay pigs, and it would go to something good. But being a narcissistic shithead he'd prefer to keep it all for himself.
This is one of many reasons why his honest paypigs are all a bunch of betas and chumps. You pay Phil decent amounts of money and you get jack shit out of it. On the other hand, here's Goldenboy, an actual personality in eSports, having fun in introducing a sub (if I recall, just the basic $5 sub):

Dude was doing that throughout the stream, and subs even had their pick of which sweaty man entrance they wanted for themselves, with Goldenboy making the effort to source music for the entrances on the fly. Now compare that to how Phil treats his subs, much less tippers, and you can really see the lack of value donors get from giving to Phil.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
If that 4.2k is the WAkhando, that is almost certainly built into his mortgage payments. Same with stuff like homeowners insurance. Banks/mortgage lenders will do that to ensure their loans will get paid.
Can confirm. Unless you go out of your way to ensure that those things are paid separately, they get rolled into your mortgage automatically.

Case in point: I sold my first real adult house last year and I completely forgot to cancel the homeowners insurance amid all the craziness of moving and all that. Fast forward several months and I got the reminder email letting me know my policy will be renewed for the next year, and that it was going to be billed to the mortgage company. Panicking, I called to cancel, got a substantial refund for the policy, and felt like a dingus for spacing on it.

Tags
None