[February 28, 2020] All the Bills Begathon - Extra begging on the extra day.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What will the tips goal be?

• < $1000

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • $1000-$1999

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • $2000-$2999

Votes: 52 29.1%
  • $3000+

Votes: 83 46.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
I'm putting it at $3,000. Because now that his paypigs know he's in a bad situation, he should be able to ask for more (trying pig logic).

That aside; I'm hoping he doesn't break $500.
You very much estimate how wheelchair the wheelchairs actually are. People tell King Pigbert in their messages they donated because their autism doesn't like the fact that the "tips goal" isn't a perfect 100/100.

If DSP wants $3k, he will get $3k. Because ♿ . It's a tale as old as time.

• Agree
Reactions: BabygotACKACKACK

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
@actually ‘s breakdown really demonstrate how fucked financially Phil actually is.

Some months even accentuate his desperation as demonstrated by the organizing of two shameless begging events.

This should make it clear to all the people on the Farms who believe that Phil will get the request for his Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing granted and once again coast through any difficult situation without any growing pains that this “victory” would be short-lived to say the least. Ask yourself the question: since no MCNs, corporations, or partners want to approach this guy with a ten-foot pole, how long can he realistically remain financially alive?

He has dumped his financial burdens on his viewers with no end in sight. This has been 3 years since he’s been doing this and he has to hold upwards of two events to meet his financial goals.

Nothing that exerts so much pressure onto other people can last forever. I don’t see how Phil can create a permanent solution for himself living like he currently is. He’s totally fucked and those who lose faith that he’ll be forever fine need to really understand how bad his situation actually is.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
This is all a super exceptional but hilarious car crash road to 1 of 2 endings. 1) Phil being forced to move back with Mommy, or 2) Phil dies an early death. Even if Phil continues to have insane 'luck' and wins the lottery or something, these endings are inevitable. We just want to see the piggy squirm more.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
This is all a super exceptional but hilarious car crash road to 1 of 2 endings. 1) Phil being forced to move back with Mommy, or 2) Phil dies an early death. Even if Phil continues to have insane 'luck' and wins the lottery or something, these endings are inevitable. We just want to see the piggy squirm more.
I fear for it to get even more wild with the begging. Super Saiyan God levels of stupid considering he's starting to reach his 100 tips goal almost daily. He seems to be taking clear advantage of the situation and getting the exact opposite of what I thought what happen; That the paypigs keep giving him what he wants despite how much of a hole he is in.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
I haven't tuned in for a full restream in awhile, does Phil have any whales at the moment? I haven't seen PlanetJeff's name in awhile and he's the last whale I saw.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I fear for it to get even more wild with the begging. Super Saiyan God levels of stupid considering he's starting to reach his 100 tips goal almost daily. He seems to be taking clear advantage of the situation and getting the exact opposite of what I thought what happen; That the paypigs keep giving him what he wants despite how much of a hole he is in.
Eh, Phil will always be shit with money no matter how much his cucks donate. It would be doubly hilarious if those cucks themselves end up bankrupt/poor like their lord and savior. The only thing that would put a damper on Phil's bankruptcy proceedings is if he gets to keep the Wakhando. Then again, he's still miserable even if he gets to keep it.

I know this is hardly a revelation, but taking a step back it's amazing how Phil doesn't advertise himself as offering a good or fun product, but is open about how he is soley doing this to raise money. It would be like a shop releasing an advert telling people they need to come down and spend their money because they have bills to pay. Then the store assistants insulting or ignoring you unless you gave them a tip.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
his whales are donating under sock accounts
For sure. Silentbob is probably someone like PlanetJeff. Then you have people like straightcashhomie/Steven Slater, who has been a long time knobgobbling fan, but who also has decided to start trying to buy a mod position with more and larger tips. Then you have people like juniormint007, pwdubz, and phrenelith, who give Phil money to try and "troll" him but generally completely fail. Juniormint in particular was handing over dollar after dollar (via 100 bit cheers) last night trying to get Phil to do...something, and all he got in return was being called an idiot. Superb trolling, dipshit.

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
For sure. Silentbob is probably someone like PlanetJeff. Then you have people like straightcashhomie/Steven Slater, who has been a long time knobgobbling fan, but who also has decided to start trying to buy a mod position with more and larger tips. Then you have people like juniormint007, pwdubz, and phrenelith, who give Phil money to try and "troll" him but generally completely fail. Juniormint in particular was handing over dollar after dollar (via 100 bit cheers) last night trying to get Phil to do...something, and all he got in return was being called an idiot. Superb trolling, dipshit.
Phrenelith? Isn't he the guy that has a severely autistic rage against us? I've never seen him trolling Phil, to me he's just an autistic paypig who thinks he's owning the trolls by giving money to Phil.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Don't know how any of this works so is 1 bit = 1 penny?

• Agree
Reactions: AnonymousDimwit

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
it costs me near double the end value to buy bits, which is exactly why dsp wants tips, he can bypass the twitch fee on bits
Which is why it's always kinda sorta shocked me that DSP hasn't been disciplined by Twitch besides token slaps on the wrist. Besides numerous other things he's done, DSP blatantly tells people to give him money in such a way that Twitch doesn't get their cut. Hell, DSP probably thinks subs and cheers is Twitch stealing from him the same way he ranted that Youtube needed DSP and not vice versa.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I know this is hardly a revelation, but taking a step back it's amazing how Phil doesn't advertise himself as offering a good or fun product, but is open about how he is soley doing this to raise money. It would be like a shop releasing an advert telling people they need to come down and spend their money because they have bills to pay. Then the store assistants insulting or ignoring you unless you gave them a tip.
It's impressed me all along that he articulates his begging goals as performance goals for his audience to meet. He coaches them toward meeting that goal and criticizes them if they fail to try hard enough.

That, in fact, was what hooked me on Phil. Televangelists do something of the sort. I guess all con artists do. But Phil's approach is so unvarnished - yet works - that I can't help but be fascinated by the dynamic.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
it costs me near double the end value to buy bits, which is exactly why dsp wants tips, he can bypass the twitch fee on bits
While I can understand that argument, I don't believe that's how most people actually purchase bits, and I don't believe Phil benefits from it in any way at all aside from getting the money "now".

It would make sense for people buying bits to buy a bunch at once with whatever they're willing to spend on them at the time, and then use those bits over a period of time until the reservoir is empty and needs to be refilled if they want to buy more bits. I don't think very many people go into streams with an empty Twitch wallet and decide to buy bits because they want to give a specific amount to a streamer -- those bits are already in their wallet before they get in the stream. They're not going in with the mentality of, "Okay, I want to give him $5 worth of money, so here's 500 bits," versus, "Okay, I'm going to give him $5 worth of money, but since it's a tip instead of bits, I can give him $9 instead." They're going to give him $5 because they want to give him $5 and that extra money has already been spent last payday when they refilled their Twitch wallet.

It's like grocery shopping or filling your gas tank. You don't buy enough just for what you need right now. You fill the tank up or get enough food that will last for a bit until you feel like refilling it again, or until the food spoils and can't be used anymore. Sure, Twitch is full of speds, but I don't see any reason for their thinking to operate differently just because it's a virtual currency.

Tags
None