[February 28, 2020] All the Bills Begathon - Extra begging on the extra day.

What will the tips goal be?

• < $1000

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • $1000-$1999

Votes: 51 24.1%
  • $2000-$2999

Votes: 63 29.7%
  • $3000+

Votes: 92 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScottSteiner

kiwifarms.net
Watching a REEEEEEEEstream of this and it's getting more and more difficult to not get MATI. I know that it's all coming from whales and they're all wheelchairs but fuck. This money is going to either a gacha game or to spunk up the wall when the happy couple going shopping for a day. There are people that have to choose between eating and keeping themselves warm. There are thousands of charities that help people that could do with that money. Hell, burning it would be better than giving it to someone that will never be satisfied, that will always demand more, that doesn't appreciate it.

_XXIII_

It was fuckin' biblical mate.
kiwifarms.net
Look at it this way - as completely exceptional and fucking dumb as his pay pigs are, Phil gets fuck all enjoyment out of the money raised tonight. Goes straight to his tax guy who effectively files his taxes and then reveals he's even more fucked.

This doesn't pay off his debts, or help him or buy more sweatymen.jpg on his mobile game - this is going to a tax attorney who will ultimately add another few thousand to his IRS bill and then fucks off into the sunset until March next year.

Let his band of wheelchairs spaff money into a gaping black hole. Imagine, less than a week before his bankruptcy hearing Phil makes upwards of a thousand dollars in a day, then he gets his shit pushed in in court when he claims he's destitute.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Watching a REEEEEEEEstream of this and it's getting more and more difficult to not get MATI.
I know it gets frustrating, but remember that it's money changing hands from an exceptional individual that pisses away his money to another exceptional individual that pisses away his money, who will soon be forced to give most of it away to one of Trump's Chosen People bankers. It's all pointless noise in the end.

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
Look at it this way - as completely exceptional and fucking dumb as his pay pigs are, Phil gets fuck all enjoyment out of the money raised tonight. Goes straight to his tax guy who effectively files his taxes and then reveals he's even more fucked.

This doesn't pay off his debts, or help him or buy more sweatymen.jpg on his mobile game - this is going to a tax attorney who will ultimately add another few thousand to his IRS bill and then fucks off into the sunset until March next year.

Let his band of wheelchairs spaff money into a gaping black hole. Imagine, less than a week before his bankruptcy hearing Phil makes upwards of a thousand dollars in a day, then he gets his shit pushed in in court when he claims he's destitute.
not so sure about that, the tax guy probably doesnt even exist. wouldnt surprise me one bit.

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
not so sure about that, the tax guy probably doesnt even exist. wouldnt surprise me one bit.
Considering Phil's situation, the tax guy damn sure better exist...he'd have to be an idiot to....oh wait.

Seriously though, who knows where the money is actually going? We know he's bankrupt and those details but not much else. You can't believe a word Phil says.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just can't with this fortnite shit. He legit LEFT a match to plug his controller in. Besides it being boring as shit this man is stalling like crazy.

Edit: If you are talking about the 120 dollar donation that was about a half hour ago. Right after he got back from break.
His clock on his PS4 said 2:42pm
Thanks.

Dandelion

kiwifarms.net
He just shot a bot with the bandage bazooka and complained it didn't work. Only DSP could pull off healing his enemies.

I didn't know it was a bandage bazooka. The red and white plus sign on it doesn't give it away?
Not only that, he said "Bandage Bazooka" out loud the moment he saw and picked up the thing.

Tags
None