[February 28, 2020] All the Bills Begathon - Extra begging on the extra day.

What will the tips goal be?

• < $1000

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • $1000-$1999

Votes: 51 24.1%
  • $2000-$2999

Votes: 63 29.7%
  • $3000+

Votes: 92 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
So if Phil gets an unusually large amount of money playing Fortnite what are the odds he will add it to his regular schedule and make a complete 180 of his opinion on the game's quality and intended audience?
I can see this happening. Depends how much he gets trolled because he's playing this barely by constantly being distracted by stream chat and muxxy, collecting loot the whole time and avoiding any sort of confrontation.

He always lands at edges of maps and is confused why he sees no one for awhile.

And he's not even trying to build.

EDIT: He's now considering playing it if people want to see it. He doesn't dislike it he says. $$$$

EDIT 2: He now fucking hates the game because he got outplayed by someone that built. "I hate builders"

Last edited:

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
$1 tipper: "You might want to enable matchmaking delay, it's for streamers to avoid stream sniping"
IlliterateSydePhil: "OKAY? Well, where do I do that? If you guys give me some guidance here.. I'll definitely enable that!"

Dude probably has his own personal carer at home because he can't even take a piss without someone "giving him some guidance".

detractorzer0

kiwifarms.net
$1 tipper: "You might want to enable matchmaking delay, it's for streamers to avoid stream sniping"
IlliterateSydePhil: "OKAY? Well, where do I do that? If you guys give me some guidance here.. I'll definitely enable that!"

Dude probably has his own personal carer at home because he can't even take a piss without someone "giving him some guidance".
The dude is a helpless fucking blob. He can't do anything without someone holding his hand.

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
When he sets the goal too high, yes. Tax streams were set to like $17000. He still got close to $4000.
are you serious. he had a scamming event for 17k fucking $. when was that? was it just 1 stream?

get killed by a guy who knows what he`s doing (building): hates the game because its not about "gunplay skill"

Mr. Brown

kiwifarms.net
I've seen him have many $1k+ days before but still without fail I am left with my jaw on the floor thinking how the fuck does he do it...

Why would you donate that much money to a fucking idiot like phil, what is wrong with these people.

Reactions: aszs
Has DSP ever not reached his tips goal in any of his 'marathons'?
There were definitely one or two last year he didn’t hit his goal, I think around Christmas time he did a marathon that didn’t turn out as well as he wanted. There was a point around a year or two ago it looked like some of his whales might’ve moved on, people were noticing it and since then they never stopped showing up lol

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
are you serious. he had a scamming event for 17k fucking $. when was that? was it just 1 stream?
It was his 2019 tax begathons in Feb. and March, I think. I may be wrong about him having put up the $17k, but that was what he was needing to pay in total. As I mentioned, he got around $4000 from his wheelchairs and another $4000 or so from his mom.

Quick update on the "massive support": 9 people are responsible for $930.30 out of the $1072 he currently has. Literally almost 90%.

Edit 2: Jeff has not shown up in chat today, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been tipping. Could be anonymous or logged out or whatever.

Last edited:
It was his 2019 tax begathons in Feb. and March, I think. I may be wrong about him having put up the $17k, but that was what he was needing to pay in total. As I mentioned, he got around $4000 from his wheelchairs and another $4000 or so from his mom.
I just woke up so I haven’t caught any of the stream yet but what makes this a marathon special occasion? Did he essentially just not go on break for two hours?

At this point he might as well try to do this shit daily, he’s made it clear this past year any number he puts up on that goal with enough begging these ♿ Will try their hardest to reach it, he half of this goal would be worth it right?

Il_Duke

kiwifarms.net
I don't play Fortnite, but it looks like it has a "Matchmaking Delay" - don't start Matchmaking for X number of seconds after you click Play, so people don't just click Play at the same time as you. But then he goes and advertises "I'll delay it by 10 seconds so they can't join", and changes it on screen.

Why wouldn't a potential stream sniper just delay THEIR matchmaking by 10 seconds to join at the same time as Phil? Isn't the point of that option not to tell people what you selected, so they can't match up with you?

Tags
None