[February 28, 2020] All the Bills Begathon - Extra begging on the extra day.

What will the tips goal be?

• < $1000

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • $1000-$1999

Votes: 51 24.1%
  • $2000-$2999

Votes: 63 29.7%
  • $3000+

Votes: 92 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I don't play Fortnite, but it looks like it has a "Matchmaking Delay" - don't start Matchmaking for X number of seconds after you click Play, so people don't just click Play at the same time as you. But then he goes and advertises "I'll delay it by 10 seconds so they can't join", and changes it on screen.

Why wouldn't a potential stream sniper just delay THEIR matchmaking by 10 seconds to join at the same time as Phil? Isn't the point of that option not to tell people what you selected, so they can't match up with you?
I think it would be "start matchmaking between 1-10 seconds", and randomize it

detractorzer0

kiwifarms.net
I just woke up so I haven’t caught any of the stream yet but what makes this a marathon special occasion? Did he essentially just not go on break for two hours?

At this point he might as well try to do this shit daily, he’s made it clear this past year any number he puts up on that goal with enough begging these ♿ Will try their hardest to reach it, he half of this goal would be worth it right?
What makes this special is that the stream will go to 7 instead of 4. He will take multiple breaks of at least half an hour. He'll play games he doesn't like and thats bout it.

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna press x to goubt this fundraiser is for his tax guy. If he needed to pay the guy $1250, why didnt he set the goal higher to cover the cost of the tax and PayPal deductions that he whines about all the time?

Whatever happened to him bitching about snortnite? Like with swinecraft, if he hadn't been such a negative cunt about it for the past two years, he could easily of built up the skills and audience to have a positive stream, but instead we get this gouty tard whining in his vest about how everyone is building and he hates that part of the game.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Quick update on the "massive support": 9 people are responsible for $930.30 out of the $1072 he currently has. Literally almost 90%.

Edit 2: Jeff has not shown up in chat today, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been tipping. Could be anonymous or logged out or whatever.
I suspect those aren't 9 separate people, either.

Jeff's been invisible except for a few lines in chat since he got doxxed. I think it's safe to say we'll only see hidden khantributions from him from now on.

What makes this special is that the stream will go to 7 instead of 4. He will take multiple breaks of at least half an hour. He'll play games he doesn't like and thats bout it.
And none of those things seem like a good enough reason to donate a grand to this guy in one day, which is why I’m saying he should just release the beast and start begging for this kinda money every other day, he would probably get it or close to it

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna press x to goubt this fundraiser is for his tax guy. If he needed to pay the guy $1250, why didnt he set the goal higher to cover the cost of the tax and PayPal deductions that he whines about all the time?

Whatever happened to him bitching about snortnite? Like with swinecraft, if he hadn't been such a negative cunt about it for the past two years, he could easily of built up the skills and audience to have a positive stream, but instead we get this gouty tard whining in his vest about how everyone is building and he hates that part of the game.
he has the money for the tax guy, he just wants someone else to pay for it so he can LARP with the money on his day off

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
Might be more suitable for the bankruptcy thread, but still related to the fundraisers (especially if he exceeds the goal). Is there any chance that these emergency fundraisers could potentially fuck up his chapter 7 application (despite him clearly fudging the numbers)? From what I remember, he was only under the means testing limit for chapter 7 by a few thousand dollars. He could of shot himself in his gouty foot unless he somehow has an even greater expense to account for in January - he'd have to account for paying his tax guy but the only change is that the guy wants paid up front.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Might be more suitable for the bankruptcy thread, but still related to the fundraisers (especially if he exceeds the goal). Is there any chance that these emergency fundraisers could potentially fuck up his chapter 7 application (despite him clearly fudging the numbers)? From what I remember, he was only under the means testing limit for chapter 7 by a few thousand dollars. He could of shot himself in his gouty foot unless he somehow has an even greater expense to account for in January - he'd have to account for paying his tax guy but the only change is that the guy wants paid up front.
any money he makes, he can probably just pigsplain it as "part of his $5,000 worth of expenses"

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck is this a marathon? He literally joined his morning stream and his night stream together.
That's generally all these are. He just calls it a "marathon" to make it seem like something extra. I can think of one time where he actually had gameplay for like 8 or 9 hours. That's it.

On an unrelated note, I'm about 99% certain phrenelith is drunk and did the two "PEPES" tips, which would total about $235 and represent roughly 1/5th of the total tip goal. If you go here and search " pepe" (note the space before pepe), he's literally the only one talking about it...over and over and over.

Edit: And with another $140 tip from "coccyx", he hits the goal. Quelle surprise.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Jasper isn't allowed in the room right now because "he is too hyper and I wouldn't be able to concentrate(on playing SF)."

$2K and Jasper was going to be a "positive and exiting addition to his streems that everyone was going to absolutely love", now he's not allowed in the room because Phil doesn't like him.

Edit: He just made the goal.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
trisexual transformer $75.30
dos pepes drink dos equis $85
hughjazz $90
alex $100
beastbod $110
cybershadow $5
unowho $120
gay dsp pepes $150
straightcashhomie $100
mitchmac $20
coccyx $140
straightcashhomie $10

These are the big tips I have (and 3 small ones I happened to see). Did I miss any other large ones?

Tags
None