"Feels Good Man" - Official Trailer for “Feels Good Man” - a Sundance-winning documentary following Matt Furie, creator of Pepe the Frog, and his attempt to reclaim the character after being co-opted as a symbol of white supremacy

Cyril Sneer

Why is the "Peace" symbol a Norse "Death" rune?
kiwifarms.net
It only became a "symbol of white supremacy" when the ADL declared it one, and dipshits from CNN and Reddit ran with it like the retards they are.
Is "white supremacy" even a thing in America? It seems like whenever anyone gets fingered as a "white supremacist" it invariably turns out that the guy just wants to live in a homogeneous community, not rule over other races like some kind of Brahmin. 🤔

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Is "white supremacy" even a thing in America? It seems like whenever anyone gets fingered as a "white supremacist" it invariably turns out that the guy just wants to live in a homogeneous community, not rule over other races like some kind of Brahmin. 🤔
I'm sure actual far-right extremists white supremacists still exist, but CNN and Twitter would make it seem as if anyone right-of-Bernie is wearing a Klan hood and an SS armband at all times and actively kicking Jews into ovens and lynching negroes without repercussion.

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
Pepe as a hate symbol was so fucking stupid because it's all about context. Is Mickey Mouse a hate symbol? No, of course not. But, if I put Mickey Mouse in a Nazi uniform, is he a hate symbol now? In that context, I'd say yes. If I took a picture of Ronald McDonald and gave him a little red Hitler moustache, and a speech bubble that says "the Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries, how about we make it 110?" does that mean every depiction of Ronald McDonald is now a hate symbol? Obviously not. A cartoon frog is not inherently a hate symbol, and anyone who thinks it is, is an absolute moron

Cyril Sneer

Why is the "Peace" symbol a Norse "Death" rune?
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure actual far-right extremists white supremacists still exist, but CNN and Twitter would make it seem as if anyone right-of-Bernie is wearing a Klan hood and an SS armband at all times and actively kicking Jews into ovens and lynching negroes without repercussion.
The lynching thing has always weirded me out. Like, are we supposed to believe that every black American who was hanged by vigilantes was innocent, and all the hundreds and thousands of whites similarly executed extra-judicially in the same time period for similar offenses were guilty, or what? 🤔

Pepe as a hate symbol was so fucking stupid because it's all about context. Is Mickey Mouse a hate symbol? No, of course not. But, if I put Mickey Mouse in a Nazi uniform, is he a hate symbol now? In that context, I'd say yes. If I took a picture of Ronald McDonald and gave him a little red Hitler moustache, and a speech bubble that says "the Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries, how about we make it 110?" does that mean every depiction of Ronald McDonald is now a hate symbol?
I'd argue that they're only "hate symbols" if they're being used to push slogans like "the only good Jew is a dead Jew" or something to that effect.

• Informative
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
Pepe as a hate symbol was so fucking stupid because it's all about context. Is Mickey Mouse a hate symbol? No, of course not. But, if I put Mickey Mouse in a Nazi uniform, is he a hate symbol now? In that context, I'd say yes. If I took a picture of Ronald McDonald and gave him a little red Hitler moustache, and a speech bubble that says "the Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries, how about we make it 110?" does that mean every depiction of Ronald McDonald is now a hate symbol? Obviously not. A cartoon frog is not inherently a hate symbol, and anyone who thinks it is, is an absolute moron
Stop it: Vox and the Verge are probably lurking here right now, and you're gonna give them ideas on what to label racist next.

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
Stop it: Vox and the Verge are probably lurking here right now, and you're gonna give them ideas on what to label racist next.
I'd honestly love to see these media outlets start throwing accusations of racism at famous mascots just to see what would happen. Imagine waking up one morning to headline like "The Alt-Right Has A New Symbol, and It's Terrifying," and it's like, the Rice Krispie elves, but instead of holding a spoon, it's a burning cross, and they're saying "the only thing Krispier than our Rice, should be the Jews." I'd love to see the shitstorm of Kellogg's trying to figure out how to respond to that, only to be met with a flurry of racist Snap, Krackle, Pop memes, and a #RiceKrispiesIsOverParty trending on twitter

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
I'd honestly love to see these media outlets start throwing accusations of racism at famous mascots just to see what would happen. Imagine waking up one morning to headline like "The Alt-Right Has A New Symbol, and It's Terrifying," and it's like, the Rice Krispie elves, but instead of holding a spoon, it's a burning cross, and they're saying "the only thing Krispier than our Rice, should be the Jews." I'd love to see the shitstorm of Kellogg's trying to figure out how to respond to that, only to be met with a flurry of racist Snap, Krackle, Pop memes, and a #RiceKrispiesIsOverParty trending on twitter
Here's a fun game to do: pick a random object...it can be anything, such as the object nearest to you or the last food you ate. Type it in Google followed by "is racist" or "is sexist", and see what kind of cringe-worthy leftist rag opinion pieces you can find.

Goldman

PROTECKING THE LYFE CYCLE
kiwifarms.net
Here's a fun game to do: pick a random object...it can be anything, such as the object nearest to you or the last food you ate. Type it in Google followed by "is racist" or "is sexist", and see what kind of cringe-worthy leftist rag opinion pieces you can find.
I hit the dumb trifecta.
  • X is racist
  • I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!
  • Diversity will solve everything.

Jesus Swept

baffled Christendom by continuing to live
kiwifarms.net
soft drink racism.PNG

Market your product to blacks = racist
Don't market your product to blacks = racist

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to blog about it, is it racist?

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I liked Boys Club. I think it's a good comic. But the fact is, almost nobody would know or care about it or Pepe if Pepe didn't become the meme his creator hates so much.

Matt Furie doth protest too much, methinks. If Pepe wasn't a "hate symbol", Furie would be an unknown instead of starring in a Sundance award-winning documentary. Being a "victim" massively boosted his exposure in the art world far beyond where he would've gotten on his own merits. He should thank Richard Spencer for getting punched while wearing Pepe merch.

I liked the first trailer better because of the dramatic dime store Hans Zimmer music they used when the frog pulls down his pants to pee.

Last edited:

EcoLibertarian

Have a nice day
kiwifarms.net
This nigger really made a fucking movie about an old cartoon frog meme.. for fucks sake. worst part is that they unironically think that it's a "nazi" meme.. how dense can these people get?
I read somewhere that the documentary isn't as biased as the trailer implies. Take what I say with a grain of salt tho.
i mean, sure, if they actually do make it unbiased, i'd watch it, but it's made by some jewlord faggot with a chip on his shoulder, and it looks like the regular old vox shit that gets spammed on reddit, so no, probably won't be good.
I swear to God if this nigga thinks his frog is the reason Trump got elected I'm gonna smack a hoe.
bet

Tags
None