Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam, authorities say - Shortage of Hallmark Christmas movies expected later this year

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
/scratches head

I remain confused. It's been the rule for centuries that if you want to get your brain dead nitwit kid into an elite private school, you buy them a building or similar. And how is it a Federal case when the schools in question are Private Institutions not Public. They can certainly cut all the side deals they wish or allocate seats based on whatever terms, including financial support of the institution. Yeah it's scummy, but I remain confused in how it is illegal?
Many of the schools on the list get plenty of public funds, but a big part of the cheating involved SAT tests. All schools want to have a reputation for attracting the smartest or most talented students. Money letting any sped buy their way in tarnishes the image - even though rich parents and legacies have been buying their kids way into the Ivy Leagues forever.

(It was a given before WWII that Ivy League schools were just for the wealthy elite, not the smartest. They realized after WW2 that they needed actual smart students in their schools, not just to be a finishing school for rich brats waiting to inherit money.)

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
Loughlin's daughter could not figure out how to fill out the formal USC application, so they paid somebody to do it for her.

I'm in the wrong business.
That girl is an Instagram "influencer". That explains.

"Ms. Giannulli is a social media influencer with close to two million YouTube subscribers and over a million Instagram followers. In September, she posted two paid advertisements on Instagram that highlighted her identity as a student.
She was criticized in August after posting a video with the title “basically all the tea you need to know about me (boys, college, youtubers)” in which she said that she was only going to college for “gamedays, partying.”

“I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know,” she said."

And here I thought Brexit education was bad.

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
imagine being just an average intelligence kid who didn't know any of this was happening
you think you are doing okay and you are trying your best even if you feel like your peers are smarter than you are
you think you are a good student because you made it into a difficult college and you are proud of yourself for your hard work even though it's stressful being an average kid at a competitive school
then you find out that your parents bribed people to make it happen. your parents did not believe that you could achieve on your own. your parents went behind your back to commit crimes because they thought you needed help you never wanted
what does that do to a young person's self esteem?

How about being told by everyone around you that despite all the extra curriculars and letters of rec and all around strong grades you busted your ass for that the fault lies with you. You somehow didn’t work hard enough or weren’t well rounded enough.

The fault lies with you and not with a system that is inherently biased towards the rich and their pet designated minority of the decade.

That’s the kool aid upper middle class, all white guidance counselors drink and keep trying to cram down everyone’s throats.

No one wants to admit that there’s anything wrong because then they’d have to get off their lazy asses and do something about it or confront their own complicitness.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
How about being told by everyone around you that despite all the extra curriculars and letters of rec and all around strong grades you busted your ass for that the fault lies with you. You somehow didn’t work hard enough or weren’t well rounded enough.

The fault lies with you and not with a system that is inherently biased towards the rich and their pet designated minority of the decade.

That’s the kool aid upper middle class, all white guidance counselors drink and keep trying to cram down everyone’s throats.

No one wants to admit that there’s anything wrong because then they’d have to get off their lazy asses and do something about it or confront their own complicitness.
That basically happened with Ivy League schools saying no chinks allowed because they have too many of them. To say nothing about the fact that "college admissions" is commonly seen as a farce as most people know they only want affirmative action admits and wealthy white people anyway.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
That girl is an Instagram "influencer". That explains.

"Ms. Giannulli is a social media influencer with close to two million YouTube subscribers and over a million Instagram followers. In September, she posted two paid advertisements on Instagram that highlighted her identity as a student.
She was criticized in August after posting a video with the title “basically all the tea you need to know about me (boys, college, youtubers)” in which she said that she was only going to college for “gamedays, partying.”

“I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know,” she said."

View attachment 692459

And here I thought Brexit education was bad.
Jesus fuck, she's a social media magnet with wealthy, famous parents, yet she & her family couldn't figure out how to get her admitted to a non-Ivy school without resorting to high stakes fraud?

That family must be trisomy as fuck.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Many of the schools on the list get plenty of public funds, but a big part of the cheating involved SAT tests. All schools want to have a reputation for attracting the smartest or most talented students. Money letting any sped buy their way in tarnishes the image - even though rich parents and legacies have been buying their kids way into the Ivy Leagues forever.

(It was a given before WWII that Ivy League schools were just for the wealthy elite, not the smartest. They realized after WW2 that they needed actual smart students in their schools, not just to be a finishing school for rich brats waiting to inherit money.)
The Ivy Leagues were quite literally BUILT on letting money buy it’s way in. Fuck! Stanford was founded because some rich dudes kid was still too stupid for Harvard or Yale, no matter how much money he threw at it. Does anyone think the Ivy League schools Billion dollar trust funds were built by attracting the “smartest and most talented students?” Fuck no, those billions were built on jerking off the richest and dumbest for centuries.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net

LOL Olivia's excuse for work is flying around the world taking instagram "model" pics. Meanwhile middle class students scraping by trying to pay for Community College with a full time actual job working their ass off at McD's.

Olivia's IQ must be really low if her mom couldn't even pay a damn SAT tutor to raise her SAT the legal way. And USC's average SAT score is only 1170!!! LOL

This is Lori Loughlin and Mossimo the fashion designers' daughter.

Last edited:

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 692723 (Olivia shares her thots on college)
Room temperature IQ, butterface, rockin' bod, famous parents. My predictions for her first year of college:
  • Joins sorority
  • Literally never sets foot in a classroom
  • Pregnant by a football player that doesn't make the pros
  • Either academically expelled or only still taking up space because her parents opened their wallet again

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
The Ivy Leagues were quite literally BUILT on letting money buy it’s way in. Fuck! Stanford was founded because some rich dudes kid was still too stupid for Harvard or Yale, no matter how much money he threw at it. Does anyone think the Ivy League schools Billion dollar trust funds were built by attracting the “smartest and most talented students?” Fuck no, those billions were built on jerking off the richest and dumbest for centuries.
I fear I may be splitting hairs here, but the billions in Ivy League hedge funds were made by canny investment of the millions in endowments and donations from jerking off the richest and dumbest. Most of that money the Rockefellers and Bill Gateses of the world donate to Ivy League schools goes towards buying into real estate, the stock market, and index funds.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Room temperature IQ, butterface, rockin' bod, famous parents. My predictions for her first year of college:
  • Joins sorority
  • Literally never sets foot in a classroom
  • Pregnant by a football player that doesn't make the pros
  • Either academically expelled or only still taking up space because her parents opened their wallet again
Her face isn't helped by the fact that she CANNOT APPLY MAKEUP CORRECTLY. Some of her Instagram photos have her looking like she belongs at Madame Tussauds' wax museum. (I'd put them up, but the IG site doesn't let me save her photos and won't allow links to here.)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino