Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam, authorities say - Shortage of Hallmark Christmas movies expected later this year

GinStar

kiwifarms.net
Her face isn't helped by the fact that she CANNOT APPLY MAKEUP CORRECTLY. Some of her Instagram photos have her looking like she belongs at Madame Tussauds' wax museum. (I'd put them up, but the IG site doesn't let me save her photos and won't allow links to here.)
And yet the tart has 1 million followers for some reason. I've seen hotter girls working at Subway, this is absurd.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Seriously. If there was a ever a moment to see Yale, Stanford or UC on a resume and not immediately throw it in the trash, this is it. Those schools have done incalculable damage to the American people and our State that borders on the treasonous. To now know that those viper pits of sedition selected their classes based on fraud to give a patina of intellectual power to the inbred idiot children of the US elite? Merely icing on the cake.

I bet yuge money this prosecution would never have happened if Trump was not President

HiddenFist

Things will change with time. Only in summertime.
kiwifarms.net
So not only they have to throw money to let their mediocre and offspring just so they can be admitted, they're taking spots from more deserving students who actually have better athletic and academic skills. I guarantee you their money is also used to help pass them and inflate their grades as well. No wonder people are saying universities are degree these days when people can't even answer basic knowledge about subjects their degree covers.

ACT and SAT cheating was very common back in the day as well where people would just pay others to take the test for them.

Positron

When Pleonasm becomes Neoplasm
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the students didn't know their admission was due to a bribe, authorities said.
At first I wondered, "how can that possibly be?!" But then I remember that even the middle-class, much less the filthy rich, shelter their spawn with a bubble that is totally impervious to reality.

"As the indictment makes clear, the Department of Justice believes that Yale has been the victim of a crime perpetrated by its former women’s soccer coach." Yale University spokesman Tom Conroy.
No, Yale or other colleges are not "victims" but full-scale perpertuators. They will of course make sure a few heads roll, but the fat cats who head those colleges will not be touched and will go on with their corrupted business as before.

Last edited:

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Never crush on a girl with enough highlighter she glows, or her hair is a color that does not exist in nature.
Her mom and dad set her up with a brand deal with sephora for her to sponsor on her instagram but the highlighter you can literally see clogging her pores in that image. She dosen't really have warning color hair more like instathot(TM) foil highlight ombre thing.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
At first I wondered, "how can that possibly be" But then I remember that even the middle-class, much less the filthy rich, shelter their spawn with a bubble that is totally impervious to reality.
While I don't doubt some were kept in the dark or were too stupid to notice that they got into a college despite bad grades/low SATs, a lot of them were willing to lie about their academic/athletic credentials and even stage photos to prop up the lies.

Loughlin's daughter, the living candle, has never been on a rowing team but didn't hesitate to pose for staged photos trying to pass her off as a member of her high school's crew team.

My favorite part of all this coming to light has been all the Intellectuals on Twitter trying to police people's opinions by claiming that this somehow means affirmative action isn't a thing and you're just rayciss.
LOL. Race has fuck-all to do with this. It was all about the Benjamins. I'm sure there were a few rich black trust fund kids whose parents ponied up big bucks to get Jamal and Shaniqua into the colleges of their choice.

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
It's just disgustingly rich with the power to influence, change and circumvent the law, versus filthy rich without. Not saying the parents don't deserve the rack.

Reactions: millais

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of all this coming to light has been all the Intellectuals on Twitter trying to police people's opinions by claiming that this somehow means affirmative action isn't a thing and you're just rayciss.
I just finished looking through the published emails showing the scammers commisterating with the parents, and some of these families had last names like "Abdelaziz", "Henriquez", "Huneeus", and "Zangrillo". You know, total Whitey McWhiterson names!

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in all Spring weather. 🥝
kiwifarms.net
Olivia's excuse for work is flying around the world taking instagram "model" pics. Meanwhile middle class students scraping by trying to pay for Community College with a full time actual job working their ass off at McD's.
Worse is her own admission, "I don't really care about school."

It's a shame someone like her got admitted instead of the students who legitimately qualified for admission and would have taken their education far more seriously than Olivia ever will had they not been rejected in favor of her and the other students that benefited from this crime racket. (:_(

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
How can someone claim affirmative action isn't a thing? It's real, the debates are whether it's discriminatory and/or does more harm than good.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Worse is her own admission, "I don't really care about school."

It's a shame someone like her got admitted instead of the students who legitimately qualified for admission and would have taken their education far more seriously than Olivia ever will had they not been rejected in favor of her and the other students that benefited from this crime racket. (:_(
What I don't get is why Olivia didn't just go to a less competitive and known "party" school if that's all she cared about as far as college goes. It sounds like she legitimately could've gone to Arizona State or Boulder or somewhere in Florida or maybe Tulane (a school that's notorious for accepting wealthy students) on her own merit without dropping $500K. Interesting that a family who seems completely uninterested in education and has a net worth of something like $90 million felt so strongly that a bit of prestige was critical for their dumb little kumquat. I really do wonder what that's about.

chunkygoth

the man of today, the woman of tomorrow
kiwifarms.net
In the immortal words of Judge Judy, "beauty fades; dumb is forever."

This is a lot of money for an MRS degree. I don't understand why they even have the pretense of sending her to a rigorous school. Send her to FSU! Send her to a party school. There are plenty of handsome fratty scions living it up at party schools.

Interesting that a family who seems completely uninterested in education and has a net worth of something like $90 million felt so strongly that a bit of prestige was critical for their dumb little kumquat. I really do wonder what that's about.
Maybe they were hoping she would get eventually get engaged to a frat boy with a high SAT score who would become a doctor or CEO. Maybe they thought that as an "influencer" she needed to be close to hollywood. I bet her parents are wishing they weren't so picky now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino