Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam, authorities say - Shortage of Hallmark Christmas movies expected later this year

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just finished looking through the published emails showing the scammers commisterating with the parents, and some of these families had last names like "Abdelaziz", "Henriquez", "Huneeus", and "Zangrillo". You know, total Whitey McWhiterson names!
As suspected, the problem isn't rich people paying for admission, it's the wrong kind of rich people paying for admission. Nobody respectable wants their little heir or heiress hooking up with a noveau riche instathot, or, worse, a brown person.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
@melty Here's a Hispanic family caught up in the scandal called the Henriquez's. Their daughter Isabelle went to the elite all-girls Catholic school Notre Dame Academy in Belmont. However, Isabelle was not smart enough or had good enough sport skills to go to Georgetown, so her parents paid for a proctor to tell her what the answers were as Isabelle took the SAT test and Isabelle later gloated about it online.
Isabelle Henriquez:
isabellehenriquez.jpg

Daily Mail article: https://archive.li/JRbn4

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
@melty Here's a Hispanic family caught up in the scandal called the Henriquez's. Their daughter Isabelle went to the elite all-girls Catholic school Notre Dame Academy in Belmont. However, Isabelle was not smart enough or had good enough sport skills to go to Georgetown, so her parents paid for a proctor to tell her what the answers were as Isabelle took the SAT test and Isabelle later gloated about it online.
Isabelle Henriquez:
View attachment 694011

She even looks like a dumb cunt.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Our favorite dumb cunt Olivia Jade, daughter of Lori Loughlin, was on a USC official's multimillion dollar yacht spring breaking with the official's daughter (Another rich Insta thot) when Olivia heard the news her parents were arrested. The USC official is also a rich real estate mogul in the LA area. With Olivia's connections to high up USC officials, I wonder if she will use her connections to slither out of a suspension/expulsion. https://archive.li/kCWPK

Here's the yacht Olivia Jade was on while the FBI was arresting her parents for cheating her into the opportunity to party with USC sorority-types instead of studying:
oliviajadeyacht.jpg

More hilariously, Lori Loughlin and Mossimo had a USC flag flying on front of their Bel Air Manion as well as on a decal on Loughlin's Acura SUV. Imagine cheating your daughters into school but yet being so eager to show it off? These people have no shame.

Olivia's dad Mossimo also had to put this mansion up as collateral as part of his bail agreement, but the flag is still up!
oliviajadeuscflag.jpg

oliviajadesuv.jpg

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in all Spring weather. 🥝
kiwifarms.net
Yet, not only are parents willing to LET THEM go at all, are willing to pay for it, to the tunes of tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars, but are also willing to bribe to the tune of extra hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars, breaking the law in the process, for their girls to be sent to these third world rape camps called university?
Not only that, a number of these students that got in through their parents scandalous activity have little desire to attend these universities as students. I wonder how many more share Olivia Jade's sentiments that universities are more about football games and parties and less about attending classes and educating oneself in any academic subject. Heck, why even bother go to college in that case? One can still tailgate if football tickets are scarce, and one can still enjoy one of many post-game parties without wasting money on that pesky thing known as college tuition.

Even with the mentioned assault statistics, I can't help wondering if the rate is higher for celebrity offspring simply because there are those students that would consider it brag-worthy or prestigious and stop at nothing to fool around with some celebrity's - whether A-list or Z-list - kid.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isabelle Henriquez:
View attachment 694011

I suppose hindsight is always 20/20. But if I was one of these proctors, I'd come up with my own test. I'd base the questions around people bragging about stupid/illegal shit they do on social media. And if any of those kids failed my test, I wouldn't mess with them.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Small powerlevel but there’s just something so sad and unjust about this whole situation:

My family emigrated from Russia because the education there is super corrupt, and my mother wanted better for us.

I mean, my father had flat out bought a uni place and diploma at MGU (Moscow Government University - one of the best in Russia, and best known abroad) for his daughter from his first marriage (my half-sister), just like all of his friends did for their kids, who were the early 2000s versions of Insta thots.

And then, last year, I learned that a friend of mine from Oxford had her dad (my father’s friend) just buy her her Classics spot there. No corruption though. He just donated generously to the university to guarantee her a place when she applied through UCAS the following year.

And beyond these isolated examples, now it just feels like the problem with corruption is way more widespread than I originally thought.

Call it naive, but before my father told me his buddy bought his daughter a spot at Oxford in such a nonchalant manner, I thought Western schools were more impervious to corruption, save for the top 1% rich or upstart Russians.
Turns out, it’s not the case.

Feels even worse since I’ve been waitlisted for Yale, and now I’m legit just wondering what kind of shithead bought his way in, and whether I should’ve just done the same.
Perhaps that explains Robert Mugabe's Masters in Economics and Administration.

Lets be honest. Its rigged and the only reason these people are in trouble is because they tried to cheat on a budget.

Credit to Jeb Bush because he upset his father by going to a university to get a degree he'd actually earn.

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
This is a non-scandal, a distraction. Does anyone care that 50-60 kids got into a college because their parents paid tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars to bribe some people? It’s not anything new or different than giving a school money for a building to secure their kids a spot or legacy spots. The rich don’t play by the rules but its also an insignificant amount of the population.

The outrage crowd are upset because somehow this kept poor black kids out of college or caused a bunch of idiot gender studies majors to go into severe debt. Except that it didn’t, they were always bound to go into debt or not be enrolled because they don’t deserve it.

These kids don’t deserve it either because they’re clearly not qualified in many cases but so ducking what.
The disgustingly rich are just pulling up the ladder so the filthy rich can't be up top with them.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
Isabelle Henriquez:
View attachment 694011

She only got 1900 out of 2400 on her SAT WITH a proctor sitting next to her and giving her the answers?
How the fuck?!

My sister got 1850/2400 back in 2014, and she’s a soccer player that often confuses “they’re” and “their”.

And David Hogg getting into Harvard with 1100/1600 is an actual joke.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
The disgustingly rich are just pulling up the ladder so the filthy rich can't be up top with them.
How? This isn’t preventing people from going to college in any way. If you’re smart and worked hard, got good grades, and a good SAT score then you’re still getting into college. These kids won’t take a spot in an engineering school or whatever, they’re too dumb.

A lot of people are jealous and upset their parents didn’t blow thousands on a scam and they had to work hard. They should be proud of what they accomplished in their own but these are the same people who want a gibsmedat.

Reactions: Lysenko

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
How? This isn’t preventing people from going to college in any way. If you’re smart and worked hard, got good grades, and a good SAT score then you’re still getting into college. These kids won’t take a spot in an engineering school or whatever, they’re too dumb.

A lot of people are jealous and upset their parents didn’t blow thousands on a scam and they had to work hard. They should be proud of what they accomplished in their own but these are the same people who want a gibsmedat.
No, this is about the schadenfreude of seeing rich spoiled brats get the punished for once when we knew they were too stupid to get into school all along.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I forgot all about the SAT being out of 2400 points now, not 1600 like when I took it.

These fucking idiots were getting 1100 scores out of 2400? And they're really proud of 1400 out of 2400, with the help of cheating?

Damn, standards have fallen. I remember a 1200 being a decent score out of 1600.
No, no. The SATs used to be out of 2400 points from 1995 to 2016
They’ve only reverted to the 1600 scheme AFTER 2016.

Meaning David Hogg’s score is 1100/1600 (which puts it as extremely average but not bad), and that Henriquez chick, who took hers in 2015, is 1900/2400 (WITH CHEATING).

Reactions: Buer
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino