Felix (Aaron?) Lace / Black Pigeon Speaks / BPS / Navyhato / TVShinjuku / TokyoAtomic - Fat Beta Cuck with Yellow Fever, Censorship Loving Hypocrite, Misogynist, Paranoid Conspiratard

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I use to watch his content, havent in about 7 months? Maybe 8. He just got boring. Talked about some real issues and focused on some interesting concepts and nailed it at home with the Migrant crisis but I dont know. He is a hit and miss for me.

Surprised he was this much of a cow tbh

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't lie, I used to watch his videos a lot in early 2016. He was always a sperg about stuff but I feel really dumb for considering him an informational speaker rather than what he is, a right wing sjw sperg that peddles a different brand of propaganda.

Just like with his production values being pretty top-tier, he's actually rather articulate in the videos where he isn't flipping his shit. What he has in presentation he usually lacks in substance and sources to back up his claims. Just look in his description boxes and you'll see it's mostly links to his other accounts or the list of music tracks he used in a video rather than papers or articles on the topic he was making a video on, even other people considered lolcows are capable of doing that (look at Sargon, he's pretty good about using sources.)

Though I will admit videos like this one below are interesting, and probably more factual than any of his more socio-political videos.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I think what makes it most difficult for me to take these alt-right 'intellectuals' seriously is the way that you can so often juxtapose the ideology they preach with the lifestyle they follow and form the unavoidable conclusion that they're just a self-loathing loser venting their frustrations in the form of a manifesto.

This guy, for instance, has made video after video indignantly lamenting the supposed 'decline of the West' as a rallying cry to the European far-right, but by all accounts he is a doughy Canadian tour guide living in Japan. What does he suppose he is going to do to address the problems he perceives? Start a revolution from the comfort of his Japanese apartment, one half-baked YouTube video at a time? Why should anyone take him seriously?

It's once he starts talking about women, of course, that his disgruntled frustration becomes particularly apparent. I think we all know why he is choosing to live in Japan.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is that all of the "red-pilled" internet activists who always complain about women and talk about the importance of being an alpha male always are unfuckable-looking fat fucks themselves?
I think what makes it most difficult for me to take these alt-right 'intellectuals' seriously is the way that you can so often juxtapose the ideology they preach with the lifestyle they follow and form the unavoidable conclusion that they're just a self-loathing loser venting their frustrations in the form of a manifesto.

This guy, for instance, has made video after video indignantly lamenting the supposed 'decline of the West' as a rallying cry to the European far-right, but by all accounts he is a doughy Canadian tour guide living in Japan. What does he suppose he is going to do to address the problems he perceives? Start a revolution from the comfort of his Japanese apartment, one half-baked YouTube video at a time? Why should anyone take him seriously?

It's once he starts talking about women, of course, that his disgruntled frustration becomes particularly apparent. I think we all know why he is choosing to live in Japan.
Does he even speak Japanese? He feels like the type of entitled immigrant with yellow fever who thinks he knows all there is to know about the country he lives in despite only having a superficial understanding of the culture and not having bothered to learn the language beyond a few basic sentences because "lol I can just speak English"

Cistern Rumbler

Mostly here to lol... mostly.
kiwifarms.net

Ahd that's assuming anybody makes it past his annoying advertisements at the start of his videos.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Almost like being a lolcow twat is nonpartisan.

We have threads on Antifa and on Richard Spencer, Chris Cantwell, Ben Garrison, and Vox Day. We have threads on euphoric atheists (plus Wogglebug Lover, who is sort of a dysphoric atheist -- not with regard to gender, but get her on the subject of religion and she turns frothingly nasty) and on a guy who literally thinks he's God. It's all here. We observe it all.

ShallowMoose

kiwifarms.net
Interesting. This is your only post here, and it's completely unsourced. But do go on.
Look at this photo:
upload_2018-10-22_20-6-59.png

Compare it against these pics of "The Black Pigeon"
upload_2018-10-22_20-7-38.png

Interesting. This is your only post here, and it's completely unsourced. But do go on.
Google "The Black Pigron" and "Felix Lace" and look at the pics. Then type in Aaron Lace" ... Clear as day.

Last edited by a moderator:

trashbat

Looming Chad
kiwifarms.net
This guy, for instance, has made video after video indignantly lamenting the supposed 'decline of the West' as a rallying cry to the European far-right, but by all accounts he is a doughy Canadian tour guide living in Japan.

manosphere:
>western women are slovenly and unfeminine. bang the philippines, white man

also manosphere:
betapigeon-png.389849

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
manosphere:
>western women are slovenly and unfeminine. bang the philippines, white man

also manosphere:
betapigeon-png.389849

The really pathetic thing is, Black Pigeon isn't even the worst of these guys for this sort of thing; not by a long shot.

There's one manosphereian by the name of Matt Forney who has written pickup artist guides specifically dedicated to dating women in the Philippines, all while writing clickbait blog posts expounding about how fat women in the West (and I quote) "don't deserve to be loved".

Anyone want to guess what Matt looks like?
screen-shot-2016-10-13-at-12-59-52.png

trashbat

Looming Chad
kiwifarms.net
The really pathetic thing is, Black Pigeon isn't even the worst of these guys for this sort of thing; not by a long shot.

There's one manosphereian by the name of Matt Forney who has written pickup artist guides specifically dedicated to dating women in the Philippines, all while writing clickbait blog posts expounding about how fat women in the West (and I quote) "don't deserve to be loved".

Anyone want to guess what Matt looks like?
screen-shot-2016-10-13-at-12-59-52.png

anyone have the gif of fatt morney walking? you will have my eternal gratitude if you post it