• Who fucking gives a shit, it's Pokemon

Votes: 572 83.7%

• Total voters

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NOTE: Right before I posted this thread, slugfucker password-protected his blog because he was lurking the thread where we were talking about making one. Make of that what you will.

I've decided to give this wonderful lolcow the thread he so rightly deserves. His obsession with a certain Pokemon being only female rivals Chris' BLARMS panic. Up until this point, discussion of him has been limited to the "personal lolcows" and "Pokemon lolcows" threads:

So one I just discovered today, possibly rivaling "SONICS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE!" in terms of sheer pointlessness we have "gooppy" or "femalegoodra"

http://femalegoodra.tumblr.com/

Some people haven't really followed pokemon for a while so I'll just give a little reminder. Goodra is a dragon pokemon known for being slimy and their cutesy faces. Goodra has a gender ratio of 50/50. And there's the "problem"

As one may be able to guess, this user is obsessed with the idea that only female Goodra exist and that males are "a transgender piece of shit" and that anyone who dares raise a male Goodra should kill themselves or that male Sliggoo exist but don't evolve (which is demonstrably false) and seems to have nothing more in life than to sperg out about it. Constantly.
Ooh, I've got one for you guys: FemaleGoodra on tumblr

http://femalegoodra.tumblr.com/

Dude is obsessed to the point of madness that all Goodras are female and cannot, I repeat, cannot be male as it is too "feminine" to not be female only. He will visiously lash out at anyone with a post that shows a male Goodra, saying "she" is being forced to act male or is just confused. I really don't know how to explain him, though from what I understand he was fairly notorious on /vp/ and a couple other boards.

Seriously, just give his newest post a read. Dude's got issues.

EDIT: And is aware of Chris, it seems.
Like the above posts mention, slugfucker is (or was) rather infamous on /vp/, it seems, to the point where people got sick of Goodra because of him. He was known for spamming threads with "evidence" that Goodra is an all-female Pokemon. For those who aren't fans of Pokemon, Goodra has a 50% chance of being male and a 50% chance of being female. His argument is that because Goodra is so feminine-looking, the entire species MUST be female. /vp/ denizens were mad enough as it is, but one fateful day (when the moderator wasn't looking), slugfucker spammed 70-80 boards with his sheer, unbridled autism.

This is the impact that one person can do to a board when there are no hotpocketeers "Moderators".. One very, very autistic person and his destiny to make other people hate male Goodra.. The Goodrafag.

Seriously, this guy is one of the most autistic people I have ever encountered. He could be one of the most autistic people anyone has ever encountered.. Story goes like this. He thinks he can convince people to dislike a pokemon just because it can be male, in this case, Goodra. Even though Goodra already has one of the worst fanbases in vidya history, this faggot does not fail to make it worse than it already is. Everyday he spams around 20 threads. Today was a special occasion. The prick spammed around 70-80 threads today when the moderator was gone. It covered roughly 80% of the board. I capped all this shortly before the moderator finally came back, and hotpocketeer'd them all. Shit was cash, yo.

I want to know why he keeps doing this. He's clearly getting no where. Something as simple as saying that Goodra is feminine will boost his ego resorting into.. Well, This.

Slugfucker then moved onto Tumblr, where he quickly garnered more detractors. Why, you ask? Because slugfucker seems to have dedicated his entire existence to harassing and "proving" anyone who says Goodra can be male wrong. Did you just catch a male Sliggoo or something? Expect slugfucker to give you a ring. Looking for a masculine name to give your newly-hatched shiny Goomy? You better be prepared to engage in a battle of the wits against him. His entire tag consists of people who are fed up with his bullshit.

Also, slugfucker caught the attention of the people of Tumblr in Action after they saw his antics. Check out what ignited the drama. Here's slugfucker's eloquent reply to the accusations levied against him:

Some more of slugfucker's lulzy posts:

Now, slugfucker would have probably been laughed at and forgotten in minutes... had I not decided to butt my head in and make him decide to fight a Holy War against Kiwi Farms.

Strap in, guys. This is going to be a long one. You can follow along with what posts slugfucker is talking about by reading from the start of page 5.

My original post that kickstarted his insanity:

Slugfucker's LOLSOEDGY response to it, which is quite possibly the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Also, he acknowledges the Farms:

At this point, slugfucker starts to accuse everyone of being me. He also refuses to get my gender right, insisting on calling me a male because of some twisted excuse for logic he came up with. According to someone on Tumblr, this isn't the first time he's done this.

After this post, he password-protected his blog to prevent the Kiwis from archiving his shit.

Tl;dr:
  • Slugfucker thinks that I am a neckbearded dudebro despite numerous people clarifying that I am a girl.
  • Slugfucker thinks that everyone who criticizes him on Tumblr is me despite me never contacting him.
  • Slugfucker claims that my "master trolling plan" has failed, that I have given away my "true" gender and cannot possibly be a girl... all because I acknowledged that Goodra is a "very feminine" Pokemon.
  • Slugfucker claims that he has backed me and the rest of the Kiwis into a corner... before password-protecting his blog.
  • Slugfucker confirmed for the next Chris-chan.

Last edited:

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bought damn time Slugfucker got a thread. Only a matter of time before he finds it and joins in the fun! :biggrin:

Here's Goodra with a cock
Also here is his reaction to Goodra flaunting his dinosaur cock

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slugfucker is my new primary lolcow entertainment until something interesting happens on the Vade front. In fact, I think he'll end up becoming my new favorite if he keeps this up. The truly delusional ones are the best ones.
Plus, I think there's a very good chance that he'll wander over here at some point. Now that he's password protected his blog, he has no way of bitching about us talking about him. Not to mention that he still needs to prove me wrong, considering how Kiwi Farms believes my slanderous lies about being a girl.

Shuu Iwamine

always rolls a nat 1 to seduce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plus, I think there's a very good chance that he'll wander over here at some point. Now that he's password protected his blog, he has no way of bitching about us talking about him. Not to mention that he still needs to prove me wrong, considering how Kiwi Farms believes my slanderous lies about being a girl.
He's made it very clear that there's no way a TRUE and HONEST girl could possibly have their own opinions and disagree with him. Any dissenters are obviously all men, of course.

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
Me and a bunch of friends stumbled upon this guy's Tumblr a month ago or so. We couldn't decide if we were amused or horrified.

I'll never understand how anyone can find a gigantic, slimy slug fuckable.
Some people have a kink of making a mess with something (food, mud, etc). Some people like goop.

Doesn't make it not fucking creepy when they want to screw a goopy Pokemon, though.

Shuu Iwamine

always rolls a nat 1 to seduce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some people have a kink of making a mess with something (food, mud, etc). Some people like goop.

Doesn't make it not fucking creepy when they want to screw a goopy Pokemon, though.
Especially when you swear up and down that the Pokemon in question is a purely female species, as if you want some giant slug dragon harem. :c

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino