Video FeminACEthiest.tumblr.com -

Don't Call Anybody

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Kiwis welcome Jan with open arms as he undergoes his transition from privileged cishet to sensitive checker of privilege. He will adopt the name of a new mindset, inject the hormones of information, undergo the vaginoplasty of thought, and change the legal identity of his opinions. Deity-or-lack-thereof-of-your-choice-speed, Commander/ess.

Frank_Jaeger

kiwifarms.net
It's truly encouraging to know that Jan, I mean, January, is sincere is his move to becoming a more, sensitive, socially conscientious individual. I am ashamed to say I questioned his sincerity before, with him still making several somewhat offensive remarks about Wu even after breaking character and the comments he made before as Deagledad420, where he also mentioned such things as being a fan of the highly problematic producer of MRA content, Sargon. But now, I can rest my fears seeing that January has finally embraced his better half, and I welcome him with open, inclusive arms to the xisterhood of SocJus.

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's truly encouraging to know that Jan, I mean, January, is sincere is his move to becoming a more, sensitive, socially conscientious individual. I am ashamed to say I questioned his sincerity before, with him still making several somewhat offensive remarks about Wu even after breaking character and the comments he made before as Deagledad420, where he also mentioned such things as being a fan of the highly problematic producer of MRA content, Sargon. But now, I can rest my fears seeing that January has finally embraced his better half, and I welcome him with open, inclusive arms to the xisterhood of SocJus.
January is a hardcore method actor, I think we have to be non-judgmental of any offensive comments he made as he was "ramping down" his Jace character. He had been inhabiting the psyche of Jace Connors for years and would have needed some decompression time to purge the last of the toxic ideology from his system.

Welcome, January!

Dalcon

kiwifarms.net
'But some days I wake up and look in my vintage hand mirror, and as I look myself in my eyes, I wonder out loud: “Am I really a gay homosexual autistic feminist? Or is it simply a mirror-thin foussad of self, which I wrap amongst my eyes cover my worldly shame?” And then I whisper to the hand mirror: “Yes”.'

January's pen is definitely mightier than the GG sword and it will write poetic history.

(For future reference, because I want to embrace social justice whole-heartedly, what pronoun should I use when referring to January?)

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is quite apt zer name is now January because perhaps it represents a new beginning, hopefully for all of gamer kind.

Maybe the misogynistic neanderthals such as those on 8chan will eventually after checking their privilege see they are on the wrong side of history.

• Agree
Reactions: Dalcon

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Hello. This new blog is run by the actor who portrayed ParkourDude91, AKA the #GamerGate figurehead who sent those death threats to Brianna Wu. This blog will serve as my apology to the feminist community and a continued resource for my own education and amends to everyone I have hurt.

My name is Jan Rankowski, but you probably know me better by my art name, January Rankowski. As a dabbling poet, I have always found that month to be the most inspirational in trying times, for my inspiration. In such a way… One could speak that seeing the cold expanses of winter out side is really just a mirror to the warmth inside ourselves. Or maybe not… Either way, it’s just one more step on this crazy journey I call life.

Lately, this meandering smorgasbord of life has lead me on a new leaf, which I have turned. This new leaf is “Feminism”, a good cause I once tarnished with my classless satirical art piece, “Deagle Nation”. If you are not aware of Deagle Nation, it was a postmodernist didactic new media parable filmed through the lens of a mentally ill, violent, dangerous straight white man named “Jace W. Connors”. This was a narrative I had perhaps crafted, looking back and forwards, in order to cope with some of my own uncomfortable inadequate misgivings about the unfortinate brain-children of those born into a male-dominated culture. Such as, myself: a victim of a parasitic, infestatious virus we call “Culture”.

In my formulative years as a white male teenager, I never felt comfortable in such a macho, “extreme” environment. I was always expected to buy the next gaming console, the next sports drink, or watch the next misogynist anime cartoon. I was expected to use illegal drugs, make offensive jokes, and lift weights to feel cool. In a way, I think if I had not found feminism, or my wonderful non-binary girlfriend, or if I had not came out of the closet as an autistic homosexual, I would have been perpetually frozen in time as an unenlightened teenage male. I would have become all those things I feared, all those horrible “friends” I hung out with and their offensive stereotypes about women’s lives, all the things I did to fit in would have become me. But instead I stepped outside of that mold. I did not let them break me. I was the one that got away. I was a survivor.

And that is perhaps why I created this character, of Jace W. Connors, as a didactic post-enlightenment (postmodernist) feminist new media parable, to illustrate the contemporary nightmarish phantasm of the man I could have been.

Even now, some days I have doubts. Some days I feel that I still don’t belong at all, like I don’t know who I am, or that I don’t understand the world around me. Some days I think that if it weren’t for the wise tomes of my philosophy degree, I would slip back into my old habits, and become a “gamer” again.

And that nightmare is what continues to motivate me forward, one step at a time, lunging forwards towards tomorrow, in my quest to educate myself on the people and groups (disadvantaged peoples) I have wronged with my new media sins, and to make it right, and try to earn back the dignity we all lost when I made those death threats against Brianna Wu.

I don’t want to be Jace Connors. I don’t even want to be Jan Rankowski. Truths be told, as I walk my sandals along this lonely cobblestone road into the odd future, I only know what I want to believe, and the truth I want to see: that I can become a respectable, ethically upstanding netizen, and not just a two-bit “gamer”.

But some days I wake up and look in my vintage hand mirror, and as I look myself in my eyes, I wonder out loud: “Am I really a gay homosexual autistic feminist? Or is it simply a mirror-thin foussad of self, which I wrap amongst my eyes cover my worldly shame?” And then I whisper to the hand mirror: “Yes”.

cautari

kiwifarms.net
Looking forward to more amazing gonzo journalism from January. I'm curious as to the meaning behind his ace of hearts, though.

FBIfellow420

What the flying fuck is a Metal Gear?!
kiwifarms.net
im glad january has chosen to devote zer life to improving the lives of everybody and in support i will now write in the traditional tumblr fashion of no punctuation of capitalization to protest the patriarchy that forces us to use "proper" grammar . also my pronouns are now "fe/fi/fo/fum" .

TM Ambrose

Tranny Copter Pilot #BleedBlue
kiwifarms.net
Two of the best lines ever:
"Cease &/or desist"
and
"Person with carrage"

I'm sold on January. #StandwithJanuary

Also January has himself a girlfriend "or my wonderful non-binary girlfriend". I can't wait to meet her.

• Agree
Reactions: Passeriformes
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino