Disaster Feminist stand-up comedian gets booed by the audience for over half an hour at a music festival in Chile - No word on the organizers taking her for a helicopter ride after her disastrous performance

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net

Brain Power

*~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~*
kiwifarms.net
Are there any English translations of at least parts of her act? I'm curious to see just how bad this idiot's routine is.
It's basically "men and patriarchy bad, feminism good!", the typical woke radfem stuff. People wants to hear funny things at comedy stand-ups, not someone insulting men unironically. Everyone here, even the uber woke people, thinks she's too old to act the way she acts.
I didn't think Jani Dueñas would show up here. How did she go from Patana to this disaster?

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Brain Power

*~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~*
kiwifarms.net
What are they trying to prove or accomplish I can't even
That pads and tampons are misogynistic somehow, and being gross is empowering and smashes the patriarchy!, or something like that. They also leave a fucking mess everywhere they go, and they always smell like they have never touched a shower in their lives.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
EVERYONE was talking about this chick the day after, and not the most flattering of terms. Most regular people are getting pretty tired of the wave of feminism plaguing the country, honestly, due to the gross and/or stupid stunts they pull.

Some examples:
View attachment 694953
It looks like they are like monkeys and bending over and presenting like they are on heat.

Datiko

kiwifarms.net
"Minutes before, Marc Anthony had sung some songs and everyone was upset because they did not give him more time"

No shit. I think most people would be pissed if you cut off Marc Anthony to give time to a Feminist. Marc Anthony brings people together.

Tism the Return

tfw they misgender your name
kiwifarms.net
Female "comedians" on Chile haven't evolved past the stage of pointing out they have a vagina and bodily function jokes, it's like each one of them is Adam Sandler and the media shills for them so hard despite their entire routines being completely fucking appalling and most of the hot "feminist" issues are even bigger nonissues here than in other parts of the world so thankfully enough they have no weight outside of throwing temper tantrums at colleges.

Also Viña del Mar is a joke of a festival and almost the entire crowd is a mob of lowest common denominator chimpanzees. Put two and two together, a painfully unfunny cunt and a bunch of exceptional individuals that only want to twerk it to the hottest romantic pop song/reggaeton and you got a predictable and easily avoidable disaster too if painfully unfunny cunt had anything resembling a brain to consider that maybe, just maybe, her particular brand of not-comedy is going to bomb there.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mr. Duck

kiwifarms.net
Chilean comedians in general have gotten rather unfunny lately, using the stage to "own it to the politicians" or just simply be god awful (there was a comedian in the festival who was so terrible that it actually became funny to watch just to see how baffled the public was)

But feminism over here (and in Latin America in general) is now more popular than ever, the Women's day marches were rather massive, and most people seem supportive of them, even the president is cucking out to then (despise the fact that feminist groups over here despise him), so i don't see this as people rejecting feminism as it is more people rejecting an unfunny comedian.

BlessedVeggie

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck are they even doing in that last one?
Are they wearing skunk tails?
They are meant to be horse tails.

But feminism over here (and in Latin America in general) is now more popular than ever, the Women's day marches were rather massive, and most people seem supportive of them, even the president is cucking out to then (despise the fact that feminist groups over here despise him), so i don't see this as people rejecting feminism as it is more people rejecting an unfunny comedian.
Anecdotal evidence I suppose but I don’t personally know anyone that doesn’t think these stunts they pull at protests are reasonable. But yeah, feminism is mostly well-regarded.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
It's a real shame, because even if you lose an remarkably hostile crowd you can get it back (if you're a good comic).

I'm shocked this hasn't been posted yet.

Context - A rowdy radio show puts on a comedy tour and it turns out they booked too many people and the show generally just goes on for too long. Comics start bombing and Bill Burr gets booed before he even says a single word and then just proceeds to turn on the audience and the town.

It's weird this is shocking in Chile because in good 'ol America we throw batteries and beer bottles at performers routinely.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I don't speak a word of Spanish, but even I can tell this lady has less charisma than the frozen tilapia in my freezer.
Being a non-charismatic feminist also played a part. The year before, they also have a woman making a routine based on men vs women stereotypes. She got some few boos and heckling, but overall, she did great (starts at 0:20)

So, she can't blame sexism, heh.

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net
The only thing positive I can say about feminist comedians is that their incompetence is in itself amusing and harmless. Another thing altogether is when feminists are handed the authority to actually fuck up important organizations, institutions or legislative bodies that end up affecting people lives because of their worthless dogmatic agenda.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino