Article feministing.com - Wu-Approved Feministing.com article on Jace Connors -

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How big is this Wu echo chamber anyway? I thought the SJWs ostracized her for her overly sexualized game

Reactions: NegaCWC

Ariel

Sorbet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait until Wu fades into obscurity. People who use 'feminism' and 'social justice' to do and say whatever they like are the worst!
Also I have really big issues with somebody who spent their teen years as a rich white man being a figurehead of feminism.

OfflineCyberBully

Online Only
kiwifarms.net
From this point on, I think people need to stop referring to Wu as anything other than a professional victim.

"Women's Lives just a joke to trolls?" How does one make this cognitive leap exactly? No wonder the current state of 'gender politics' is so toxic when things get taken to such ridiculous extremes.

Kablamo

rebbal anerkissed
kiwifarms.net
This article was rich with lols for me.

My favourite is:

Million Dollar Extreme, told the Daily Kos’ Margaret Pleiss “mind your own business, fuck face” when she asked for confirmation about whether or not Rankowski actually worked for them.

Kudos, gentlemen, Kudos.

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
Also I have really big issues with somebody who spent their teen years as a rich white man being a figurehead of feminism.
It's definitely a problem, but hardly the worst Wu needs to overcome to be credible.

As I've said before, Wu's brand of equality is an "Upper West Side" equality: Equality for people in her social circles and who are similarly situated. For those not familiar with NYC, the Upper West Side is artsy, affluent, and intellectual. They tend to be in favor of "social justice" as applied to encouraging artistic and expressive freedom, but about as far removed from caring about economic equality as you can get. It's leftist thought having excised any of the parts that are inconvenient for their way of life.

Some would call that intellectual dishonesty. That's Wu to a tee, and why I don't feel like a sexist for saying she needs to shut the fuck up and just make shitty games. Her advocacy is not developed, not reasoned, not nuanced, and not giving adequate space to addressing contrary viewpoints (or viewpoints more extreme than hers for that matter). Wu, frighteningly, approaches ethics like a zealot rather than a responsible advocate or a scholar, let alone a journalist.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
Folks like Wu are only as powerful as you let them be. They exploit controversial issues of the time and thrive off of attention. In a few years there will be a new big issue and Wu will be forgotten about. Of course that process would be hastened considerably if people just stopped giving her attention now but that's not going to happen.

God, This whole battle of the genders debate is so miserable and pointless. I loathe talking about it because it genuinely depresses me. There's no right or wrong side, just whoever can raise their voice the loudest. No progress is being made and no one is really winning or losing. At the end of the day, it's the kind of debate that just leaves people pissed off and emotional without provoking any deeper thought in them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino