Inactive femme4memes / Nia Fae Loy / Connor James Loy - Tranny who was the bassist of a queer band, made SJW memes, committed suicide

Do you believe that Nia will succeed in life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Good work, lads.
I'd like to think the farms does a bit of a service, after all. If mean words from some randos on the internet are capable of making you "die of suicide" (LMFAO that wording) then you were wholly ineligible to live to begin with.
The thing about troons is that all of their existence is shaped around their sexual identity. They don't work or make any contribution to society except being transgender. Whenever we remind them of their reality, all of the things they give for granted about the world (things others keep validating thinking they're helping them) collapse and their lives lose any meaning. It's not "our" fault, we're just the trigger, so to speak.

Blini Cat

i;m thinkin about thos blini
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could rate an entire article "late."
The last post on the femme4memes Facebook page is full of comments from people with anime avatars, saying “40%,” a reference to the high suicide rate within the trans community.
The evil alt-right anime avatar squad strikes again, committing violent hate speech against all trans individuals.

Logic

That's the way yer daddy lives!!
kiwifarms.net
The thing about troons is that all of their existence is shaped around their sexual identity. They don't work or make any contribution to society except being transgender. Whenever we remind them of their reality, all of the things they give for granted about the world (things others keep validating thinking they're helping them) collapse and their lives lose any meaning. It's not "our" fault, we're just the trigger, so to speak.
You know its that and it could also be the fact that this strange fixation on positivity and "wholesome" style of humor isn't as effective a coping mechanism as like...you know...learning to find humor in your own flaws and shitty situation?

Belligerent Monk

Lives for Macabre Humor
kiwifarms.net
So then we do a vital service.
Even more so if we can get them to an hero by pointing out that trans is short from transition which means you are transitioning to another gender... that trans itself is not a gender it's a process.

Let's just all agree that the fraction of a fraction of a percent that make up people using trans as a gender are the definition of "surplus population" and should probably vamoose anyway.

Safir

kiwifarms.net
Is "committed suicide" victim blaming or something now?
You jest, but, there have been "arguments" on all the usual woke social media that "committed" is problematic when paired with suicide because it insinuates the person who did it had any control over their fate, when we all know they had no choice because muh transphobia, and had we only accepted them more this wouldn't have happened, and it's all cismale's fault and it's practically murder and we're just blaming murder victims for being victimized when we say "suicide". Oh, and Trump is to blame too, somehow.
It implies suicide is a crime, which it still is, in some places. A man was convicted of attempted suicide in 2018 in Maryland.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
You know its that and it could also be the fact that this strange fixation on positivity and "wholesome" style of humor isn't as effective a coping mechanism as like...you know...learning to find humor in your own flaws and shitty situation?
In fact that might be making things worse. Despite everyone lovebombing you and being surrounded by positivity, you aren't feeling any better. If everyone is affirming you are valid and loved and you still feel like shit, the only other option is...dying from suicide.

Logic

That's the way yer daddy lives!!
kiwifarms.net
In fact that might be making things worse. Despite everyone lovebombing you and being surrounded by positivity, you aren't feeling any better. If everyone is affirming you are valid and loved and you still feel like shit, the only other option is...dying from suicide.
Taking your response into account, I think now is probably a good opportunity to expand on the humor thing a bit more. So in Psychology there's four humor styles: Affiliative, Self-enhancing, Aggressive and Self-Deprecating. The former two styles are identified as healthy coping mechanisms while the latter two are unhealthy.

Affiliative - humor that brings everyone together (ex. Banter, joking about every day shit)

Self-Enhancing - Being able to joke about yourself in a healthy and good natured way. (i.e. laughing at your own flaws and not getting up in arms about it)

Aggressive - humor that's at the expense of other people, generally in the form of put-downs or insults (I'd argue that the memes Loy used mainly fell in this category. Yeah a joke that is meant to put-down a majority group is still a put-down.)

Self-Deprecating - Making yourself the butt of a joke just to belong with others or to avoid others criticizing you.

Idk you take this info and you guys tell me how effective these meme pages are for coping.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Socially stunted? Kiwis and channers aren't the ones necking themselves over internet meanies.
There was the channer in the trap cult who livestreamed necking himself, but those were for different reasons and 10 guesses as to why they won't run articles on "4chan user in abusive internet cult pressuring him to transition commits suicide."

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Socially stunted? Kiwis and channers aren't the ones necking themselves over internet meanies.
Did Nia even see her thread?

I think what makes me mad about this whole thing is that the article purposely ties Kiwi Farms to her death and then disregards any other factors that may have caused her to go commit not feeling so good. Nia seemed like she had a lot of problems. We were probably the least of them.

Tags
trans

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino