Fetishes - Where do they come from? Are they harmful? Who really cares?

Why? (obligatory cancerous poll)

• Sexual liberation & degeneracy

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Childhood exposure

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • They just wanna be edgy n contrarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're actually trolls just pretending to be retarded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

Vocaloid Ruby

#VOCAMERICA is a scam
kiwifarms.net
Fetishes. Let's be honest, most people don't give a shit about them but it gets kind of interesting when people devout their whole life to that one thing that gets their socks off. And it gets even more interesting from a psychoanalyst perspective because We still don't know where fetishes come from or why people even have them; especially ones that are completely fucked up.

I mean theirs likeing feet, and then there's making yourself so fat until your immobilised or getting chopped into little pieces or getting fucked by daddy.

What are your thoughts? Do fetishes mess up a person or are fucked up people just drawn towards fucked up things and telling everyone about it? Where do they even come from?

Last edited:

Audit_The_Autist

spoopy harry potter cloak with a hitachi wand
kiwifarms.net
All forms of aberrosexuality are of demonic origin.
Hmm, it appears that I have not been blessed by the infernal powers. I shall have to sacrifice another goat in honor of the black gods of degeneracy. Do you have any recommendations, I normally use Belphegor in the hopes that I'm given the next great social engineering scheme, but maybe you have a better demon that I can pester?

Do you think a /s is needed for this post?

cuddle striker

Karen Farms: harmful enlargement pills
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if there's something wrong with enjoying kicking the shit out of someone who likes it, I don't want to be right.

Fetishes
I mean theirs likeing feet, and then there's making yourself so fat until your immobilised or getting chopped into little pieces or getting fucked by daddy.

What are your thoughts? Do fetishes mess up a person or are fucked up people just drawn towards fucked up things and telling everyone about it? Where do they even come from?
everyone has their thing; some people just have shitty things.
life isn't fair and I don't feel bad for those less blessed in this matter. if your fetish is nonconsensual, repulsive, or illegal, you're shit out of luck. that's why the good Lord gave you hands. (unless you're a stump fetishist, in which case you're probably glad not to have hands)

Audit_The_Autist

spoopy harry potter cloak with a hitachi wand
kiwifarms.net
I think that most fetishes are developed subconsciously and unwillingly. I expect that it is true that messed up people will develop the weirdest and most harmful fetishes, but only because of traumatizing experiences from their childhood (i.e. getting abused by the babysitter and later getting turned on by dominate figures).
Dr. Mark Schwartz, a practicing psychologist in St. Louis, said patients who develop fetishes have often been victims of sexual trauma earlier in life.

"Usually, when someone has a bizarre arousal pattern, there has been something in their past that has made them susceptible to something deviant, or something unusual occurred," Schwartz said.

Schwartz said that individuals who are molested as children by a predator who used a pillow to keep them from screaming might later develop a fetish for erotic asphyxiation.

"In the first 10 years of someone's life, there is hardwiring of sexual arousals and then, at puberty, it sort of turns on," Schwartz said. "Then, over time, [the fetish] gets cemented through the repetition of masturbation to the arousing object and it becomes relatively permanent."

The permanency of an individual's fetish can sometimes be made worse by the Internet, a place where there is often a group or chat room dedicated to even the most outlandish sexual desires, he said.

"I treated a patient who would try to strangle somebody in order to get aroused; he went online and 25 people came back to him and shared pictures of themselves doing the same thing and the fetish became more normative," Schwartz said.
- http://abcnews.go.com/Health/people-fetishes-aroused-feet-sneezes/story?id=8928929

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before, I'll say it again- I judge those by what fetish they have. So if the person's got a common fetish, like feet, BDSM, DID, stuff like that. They're weird, no doubt, but I consider them (mostly) harmless in the long run, as long as it doesn't overtake/ruin the person's life. Doesn't mean I'll turn a blind eye to it, cringe at it or call them out though, 'cause that's just what I do.

If the person goes one step further and includes things that involve agonizing pain (Transformation, inflation, guro, vore), body fluids (ABDL, scat/piss), or even criminal actions (pedohilia, rape, non-BDSM abuse). Then the question isn't "Is this weird?", it's "The fuck is wrong with you?" or "How are you this insane/autistic?"

Last edited:

TrannyBO

I DON'T HAVE A D*** PICKLE!
kiwifarms.net
I think that most fetishes are developed subconsciously and unwillingly. I expect that it is true that messed up people will develop the weirdest and most harmful fetishes, but only because of traumatizing experiences from their childhood (i.e. getting abused by the babysitter and later getting turned on by dominate figures).
Nick Bate's sister is going to be fucked up then.

KillaClown1488

Is it okay to punch a commie?
kiwifarms.net
The permanency of an individual's fetish can sometimes be made worse by the Internet, a place where there is often a group or chat room dedicated to even the most outlandish sexual desires, he said.
Many of modernity's fucked up facets can be blamed on the internet because it's easy to spill your spaghetti all over strangers to the point where you can find other people who like to spill their spaghetti as well. In the past, if you thought that someone being eaten by a penis was a pretty good idea, you kept the theought to yourself and shut up about it because you thought it was fucked up. Now it's normative as shit because you can find other people suffering from your same mental illness. In some ways, this explains troons as well...

Tags
None