Fightcrab - Now available in Early Access

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

An Ghost

I'm gonna berst a gherst
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the people who made the crab fighting game King of Crustacens: NeoAquarium, and the Fish Flight Sim Ace of Seafood comes FIGHTCRAB

Fightcrab is set in a future world where crabs are granted infinite wisdom and immortal power by god and fight by flipping each other on their backs. Those flipped must submit to being cooked. Live by the crab, die by the crab.
The game itself is a 'physics based wrestling game' where you control the claws independently to smash and pinch your opponent into submission. Theres also weapons like shurikens, guns, swords, and rockets. Since you use each stick to control claws independently, it's recommended you use a controller.
It just entered early access a few days ago and streamers are already playing it. Features a campaign, 19 species of crabs, 41 weapons, local and online multiplayer, and is from a studio that you can probably feel safe buying early access from. I lost my shit playing NeoAquarium with friends so i bought it already. Also looks like they're planning switch release eventually.

Official itch.io. currently $14.80 usd and will also get you full game when it comes out.

Trailer

Edit:
More recent trailer that shows off more of the cooler weapons

Last edited:

An Ghost

I'm gonna berst a gherst
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the game has a free camera/screen shot mode that is really unintuitive but hey, spider crab dual wielding shotguns
brabfight.png