Fighting for my life 06/06/20 - Amberlynn will soon be seeing her mother, for the first time in 12 years

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm about 5 minutes in and it seems Amber is back to normal.

EDIT: Good lord she can't pronounce "creatin" :story:

"I need to do everything the doctors tell me to". Yeah something tells me if the doctors tell her to do anything that involves calorie restriction suddenly she'll be back to what works for her.

In order for her to get treatment, she's going to have to lose more weight than she's ever lost in her life, if we assume she can get a hysterectomy at 400 lbs like Chantal did. I don't think that's sunk into her head yet.

Last edited:

Wyzzerd

The elves are behind it all!
kiwifarms.net
"At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if I have other health issues that I didn't even know about."

Well I, for one, would be shocked.
I don't even need magic to predict that there are many more issues and it will somehow magically have nothing to do with her weight! Life has just cursed poor dainty Amberlynn and hates her for no reason at all.

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
I see a few comments about her monetizing the cancer... I mean, shouldn't she? If there's one thing she's done well it's capitalize on the freakshow that is her life, and this might be the most she ever makes off of it. I really dislike her normal routine, but if she can get some cash from actual drama she is involved in she might as well.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I see a few comments about her monetizing the cancer... I mean, shouldn't she? If there's one thing she's done well it's capitalize on the freakshow that is her life, and this might be the most she ever makes off of it. I really dislike her normal routine, but if she can get some cash from actual drama she is involved in she might as well.
She has no medical insurance and this is her only source of income.

People virtue signaling about her monetizing her videos about her cancer are fucking dumb as hell.

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Just a little prick💉
kiwifarms.net
Haven't fully watched it yet, but I imagine my reaction will be:
img_20200606_025718(3).jpg

Anyway, upon first glance, she looks rather chipper today. Must've ate a big-ass stress meal & topped it off with the biggest DQ Blizzard or McFlurry there is to offer!

Edit: Apparently my reaction gif was against the rules? So, here's an AL pic for it instead.

Last edited:
Tags
None